Another big courtroom clue during sentencing!

Surprised74Surprised74 Posts: 6
edited December 2011 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Okay, I am brand new on this site and have been skeptical but open-minded. The day of sentencing uielded a new clue:<br />I watched the court sentence being given out in the courtroom on the news (live from MSNBC.com on the internet). I noticed the deputy to the side of Conrad Murray and to the back of the viewers on TV. There was a can of air freshener on the table in the back of him. It was Febreze. I went shopping this evening and saw the same color can and the scent was called “SUNFLOWER & Sunshine” with a sunflower on the can. What was odd was that I tried to find out the scents from home on the Febreze website and the only page that was “down” was the air freshener scents at the same time of the sentencing.

Comments

• Great observation....I missed that!  /bravo/
  • Welcome and very nice observation.
  • hi and welcome. look forward to hearing from you more.<br /><br />are you sure. i think the name of the brand is actually was hawaiian aloha. and i think it is a yellow hibiscus flower (native to hawaii) not a sunflower as per this picture....<br /><br />would have been nice if it was a sunflower tho....<br /><br />300.jpg?1292258858<br /><br /><br />
  • I could be wrong as to what was in the courtroom, maybe someone could find it and zoom in on the shot, but they do have a "Sunflower and Sunshine" with a sunflower on front. Maybe it's not on their site but it was definitely in the store. If you Google it under images you can see it there selling on ebay etc. The only way is to get s still shot of the table which was in frame the whole time.
  • Okay, I did find it and it looks like I am wrong. It does look like the Hawaiian Febreze. Shoot! Guess it was wishful thinking. Sorry all!
  • Maybe MJ is hiding in Hawaii?
  • Either Hawaii or that something really does "stink" in this courtroom!
  • aloha has more to do with the elvis connection.
  • Welcome to the forum and good observation :) <br /><br />I'd think too that it's a hint that something stinks or there's a stinking rat.<br /><br />Probably 'slightly' far fetched, the air freshener: I thought about this article with the focus on investigation and assumption:<br /><br /><br />Air freshener smell supports drug probe: court rules<br /> <br />Drug-runners sometimes use masking agents to conceal contraband, court notes<br /> <br />CBC News <br /><br />Posted: Jun 3, 2011 7:45 PM CST <br /><br /><br />The Court of Appeal for Saskatchewan says a strong smell of air freshener in a vehicle is a good enough reason for police officers to investigate for drug-running.<br /><br />The court's ruling, published last week, concerned charges against an Ontario man who was stopped for speeding just outside of Moose Jaw, Sask., on Dec. 13, 2006.<br /> <br />RCMP officers testified in the case that the driver was nervous, there were lots of empty food and drink containers in the man's truck and a very strong odour of air freshener was emanating from the cab.<br /> <br />A sniffer dog named Levi was brought over and police discovered 3.6 kilograms of marijuana wrapped up and tucked inside sleeping bags stored in a truck box.<br /> <br />'Air freshener is often used by those transporting drugs to mask the smell of the contraband.'—Appeal court judge Gene Anne Smith<br /> <br />The trial judge threw the case out saying the police had no right to bring their sniffer dog in based on what they observed.<br /> <br />The trial judge said everything the officers noted could have an innocent explanation: many people get nervous around police, travelers often eat and drink in their vehicles and discard containers, and air freshener is a common product.<br /> <br />[size=12pt]The judge said the officers were wrong to launch into an investigation based on assumptions about what the man may have been up to.[/size]<br /> <br />"A hunch is not good enough, even though, in hindsight, the police were right," the trial judge said in her decision. She said the driver had a right to privacy and the officers violated that right, so the drug evidence was thrown out and the case fell apart.<br /> <br />Crown appeals<br /> <br />The Crown prosecutor appealed and the Court of Appeal ruled the trial judge was wrong. A new trial was ordered.<br /> <br />"[T]he trial judge erred by imposing an unduly high standard in evaluating the facts relied upon by the investigating officers," appeal court Justice Gene Anne Smith wrote in the decision.<br /> <br />Smith said the observations of the officers did not have to support a reasonable suspicion that a crime was being committed, only that they should probe further.<br /> <br />She said the "almost over-powering smell of air freshener" was particularly worthy of further examination.<br /> <br />"Air freshener is often used by those transporting drugs to mask the smell of the contraband," Smith noted. "An innocent use of a very strong masking agent, while possible, is improbable."<br /> <br />Smith said considered alone it may not add up to much but combined with everything else the officers saw it justified bringing in the sniffer dog.<br /> <br />There was no word on when a new trial would take place or if the defence would appeal the case to the Supreme Court of Canada.<br /><br />http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/story/2011/06/03/sk-druge-case-sniffer-dog-air-freshener-110603.html
  • Plus.. I was thinking to use an air refresher is to to get rid of (=hide) the smell (=truth). The air refresher is a clue to indicate that the truth has been hidden.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Let's not forget how Febreeze works. It contains a chemical which numbs the smell sensors in your nose so you cannot smell the offending oder anymore. It effectively paralyzes one of your senses.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Yeah, I posted this on another thread yesterday. :lol:<br /><br />
    on 1322617709:
    <br />459698965.jpg<br /><br />Air freshener   lolol/ It must have been smelling so bad in the room after TMZ's poop article about the jury that TS recently wrote about. :lol:<br />
  • What else are they going to show? A vacuum cleaner, sucking all bad people into the vaccum??  lolol/
  • on 1322762764:
    <br />What else are they going to show? A vacuum cleaner, sucking all bad people into the vaccum??  lolol/<br />
    <br /><br /> lolol/<br /><br />Also, I notice that someone said that little box was a camera, but it's a pencil sharpener.  (on the table in the courtroom)