new snippet of a Michael Jackson song

HappyMelodieHappyMelodie Posts: 10
edited January 1970 in News
Hi, just joined. Not sure where to post this yet. I am still trying to understand the words. I am an American, student, but still find it hard to understand all. May be overexcited. I think it was recorded around 2008, from what I can understand from the twitter hype.<br /><br />http://soundcloud.com/pentummj/new-mj-song<br /><br /><br />

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Hi. Well if this is hard to understand for you - imagine for me LOL. I understand almost nothing...He says something about a broken tomb??? And is it really MJ?
  • I hear <br /><br />"tonight you will see me"<br /><br />I sounds like Michael Jackson to me.
    "tonight you will see me"<br />yes now that you say it I think i hear it too. But I'm not sure<br />But what's next? Sorry but it is almost impossible for me to understand...
  • Oh I love it:) I hope we'll hear the full song one day :) Thanks for posting!
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I don't understand why every snippet is in a such bad quality. Near the end does anyone understand "When I'm gone, save me.."?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    A few little bits sound mike MJ, but the other bits sound like someone else.....very hard to understand....<br /><br />Could it be a duet with someone??  <br /><br />Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum...it is hard to navigate yourself around at first, but I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I know you will feel at home.  God bless and keep the faith.<br /><br />I keep hearing.........."You'll see me soon"........all the time, on this night, broken tune...
    I'm not sure if it's "you'll save me" or "you'll see me"<br />He says something like "all the time... I was gone too soon" ?????
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    With my bad english I can not help you... :(...I say only  .... bearhug  what amazing voice !!!!!!!! bearhug [size=14pt] L.O.V.E.[/size]
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Nice melody. "All the time...always/I was gone too soon" is all I can "clearly" hear  :lol: ... but really that's hard to understand it's done on purpose  ::)
  • I hear this<br /><br />tonight tonight you will see me<br />all this time really is gone too soon<br />I was brooken too<br /><br />tonight tonight you will see me<br />I guess myself leading through ...(???)<br /><br />Tonight, tonight<br />You'll see me<br />All this time ... (???) <br /><br />
    <br />please, help, because I almost freaked out<br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1323209918:
    <br />I'm not sure if it's "you'll save me" or "you'll see me"<br />He says something like "all the time... I was gone too soon" ?????<br />
    <br /><br />There is even a snippet of gone too  soon in the page..... :?
  • on 1323207542:
    <br />Hi, just joined. Not sure where to post this yet. I am still trying to understand the words. I am an American, student, but still find it hard to understand all. May be overexcited. I think it was recorded around 2008, from what I can understand from the twitter hype.<br /><br />http://soundcloud.com/pentummj/new-mj-song<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank you very much  :) !!! This is Michael and his voice is similar ,when he was singing with Barry Gibb in the studio  :shock: !!![/size]
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    How did you find it and where? How do these snippets appear and people get them immediately?<br /><br /><br />I keep listening and I also hear "you will see me", and where you hear "gone too soon" I tend to say it's "come too soon". I'm not sure, I keep listening.
  • The vocals are so similar to the vocals in "All in your name" with Barry Gibb. I mean Michael did not sing at his deep voice, but the higher one. <br /><br />I sometimes look at the twitter of MJJNews and MJJPeace. Today I was very lucky to find this.
    on 1323210508:
    <br />I hear this<br /><br />tonight tonight you will see me<br />all this time really is gone too soon<br />I was brooken too<br /><br />tonight tonight you will see me<br />I guess myself leading through ...(???)<br /><br />Tonight, tonight<br />You'll see me<br />All this time ... (???) <br /><br />
    <br />please, help, because I almost freaked out<br /><br /><br />
    <br />Now you make me freak out too LOOL.<br />I keep listening but it doesn't get more clear to me :(<br />
  • on 1323210814:
    <br />The vocals are so similar to the vocals in "All in your name" with Barry Gibb. I mean Michael did not sing at his deep voice, but the higher one. <br /><br />I sometimes look at the twitter of MJJNews and MJJPeace. Today I was very lucky to find this.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Yes Happy I said the same thing.His voice is exactly like in the All in your name song  :) !![/size]<br /><br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Yeah....isn´t it just crazy...once you start you can´t stop listening, trying to figure it out. <br /><br />I guess we are all going like this right now:  /pull hair/<br /><br />I hear "release myself, here with you" somewhere in-between
    LOL I hear "against myself"<br />....<br />are we gonna stay up all night to listen to it  crash/ crash/?
  • actually in the second verse is seems more like<br /><br /> you are seeing me<br /><br />but this doesn't change the meaning.<br /><br />Thanks for the welcoming. I wanted to join long time ago and hesitated. There are so many forums and boards and I would just leave a message here and there to support MJ and fam.
    on 1323211632:
    <br />Yeah....isn´t it just crazy...once you start you can´t stop listening, trying to figure it out. <br /><br />[size=12pt]I guess we are all going like this right now:  /pull hair/[/size]<br /><br />I hear "release myself, here with you" somewhere in-between<br />
    <br /><br /> lolol/ after several listenings I have passed this phase.... now I'm like that  :P
  • Wow O Wow i hope they release this whole song. It melts me. I love it!!!!! Please Michael allow us to hear the whole song. Its beautiful.  OMG! bearhug
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    lolol/ Sahrali.....it´s midnight here and I am feeling like  ::) and probably look like  :-[ <br />need to get some sleep.....<br />so...good night guys and hope to talk to you later<br /><br /> bearhug
    on 1323212556:
    <br /> lolol/ Sahrali.....it´s midnight here and I am feeling like  ::) and probably look like  :-[ <br />need to get some sleep.....<br />so...good night guys and hope to talk to you later<br /><br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Goodnight MaryK... I guess we'll have this snippet stuck in our heads this night!  :lol: (thank you HappyMélodie geek/)<br /><br /> bearhug
  • on 1323210600:
    <br />
    on 1323207542:
    <br />Hi, just joined. Not sure where to post this yet. I am still trying to understand the words. I am an American, student, but still find it hard to understand all. May be overexcited. I think it was recorded around 2008, from what I can understand from the twitter hype.<br /><br />http://soundcloud.com/pentummj/new-mj-song<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank you very much  :) !!! This is Michael and his voice is similar ,when he was singing with Barry Gibb in the studio  :shock: !!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />I posted before reading. I was excited. The voice is indeed very close to the Barry Gibb video. <br /><br />I'll leave for now. Hugs to all. <br /><br />Edit: Applehead, I mean I had to say thank you right away for noticing the resemblance with that video too. Wonder if the messages from the two videos have to be put together.
  • /pull hair/<br /><br /> /white flag/