video/audio of michael warming his voice

katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
edited December 2011 in General MJ Discussion
:o 9 minutes of happiness. First, i was thinking is it really Mj? but i think no one can do that wow<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77QU2eJ8KUk&feature=related<br /><br />
<br /><br />sorry i don't know how to paste the video...

Comments

• on 1323208443:
    <br /> :o 9 minutes of happiness. First, i was thinking is it really Mj? but i think no one can do that wow<br /><br /> /><br />sorry i don't know how to paste the video...<br />
    <br />[size=10pt]<br />Thank's  :) , but I'm sure I had already heard this.It's somewere here on the forum,lol  lolol/ . This is Michael with his vocal coach Seth Riggs,rehearsing in 1994.[/size]
  • on 1323209710:
    <br />
    on 1323208443:
    <br /> :o 9 minutes of happiness. First, i was thinking is it really Mj? but i think no one can do that wow<br /><br /> /><br />sorry i don't know how to paste the video...<br />
    <br />[size=10pt]<br />Thank's  :) , but I'm sure I had already heard this.It's somewere here on the forum,lol  lolol/ . This is Michael with his vocal coach Seth Riggs,rehearsing in 1994.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />i'm listening to it for the 3rd time and i'm like :O my hubby is talking to me and i don't listen to him lolllll
  • [size=10pt]Many people don't know but Michael has a very DEEP,DEEp voice,lol  lolol/ .For the first time I heard this ,I was like  OMG!  WTF??  ,is this for REAL  :shock: ????[/size]<br /><br />