Transformation 2012

emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
<br /><br />It is worth to watch for those who are interested in what should happen in 2012 with our physical and mental body. No end of the world but start of something new.. ;)<br /><br />There are also available captions on the bottom of the video.<br /><br />Enjoy!

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Though I think it's all fantasy, I still find it very interesting....but really I don't believe we'll experience the Carbon12 turning into Carbon 7 in human DNA next year.<br /><br />But who knows...
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    yes Gina, we will see, but I think some changes already start, also nature gives us signs that something is happening..Lets hope that things will change for better.
  • Yes, I saw that video a few months ago.  If you think about it DNA as well as a lot of other structures will change as a result of going up to a higher vibration.  I heard the earth used to be spinning at a rate of something like 7 cycles per second, and now we are over 9 and we will go to 13.    I don't know how long it will take.  If you watch videos from the Galactic Federation of Light, and they also have a website; they say when the energy waves are coming.  I think the last one was 11/11/11 but I haven't been looking lately.  According to them they are helping earth go up to a higher dimension.  There are videos on youtube about messages from the Pleidians,Archangel Michael, and Ishtar and the Acturians.  <br /><br />Peace