DR. MURRAY You Have a Couple of FEMALE Visitors

_Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
edited December 2011 in News
[size=12pt]DR. MURRAY<br />You Have a Couple of<br />FEMALE Visitors[/size]<br />32 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />1208-nicole-alvarez-npg-ex-1.jpg<br />1208-nicole-alvarez-npg-sub-1.jpg<br /><br />Inmate #2926725 may have gotten a visit from a couple of special ladies today ... when Conrad Murray's baby mama Nicole Alvarez (above left) AND his own mother (below left) rolled over to Men's Central Jail to check in on the doc. <br /><br />It's unclear how much time the ladies were actually allowed to spend with Murray  ... if any. <br /><br />Murray has been locked up for 31 days now ... ever since he was sentenced for manslaughtering Michael Jackson. <br /><br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/08/conrad-murray-you-have-a-couple-of-female-visitors/#.TuEdh7LGA04

Comments

• Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Not sure I understand the point of the story  :(<br /><br />Is this to reinforce he's in jail?  :?<br /><br />Why the emphasis on FEMALE visitors?<br /><br />Who else would go see him except his mom and Nicole?  suspicious//
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Now I know why Souza is missing here :lol: <br /><br />NPG is guarding the jail to catch on film who's visiting Murray suspicious//?<br />If Murray went to visit MJ at Forest Lawn it would be nice from MJ to visit Murray in Jail ;D.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Maybe it's just me, but this formulation is weird, but then again... TMZ always does this kind of things<br /><br />Inmate #2926725 may have gotten a visit from a couple of special ladies today ... when Conrad Murray's baby mama Nicole Alvarez (above left) AND his own mother (below left) rolled over to Men's Central Jail to check in on the doc. - it sounds like Inmate #2926725 got a visit from Murray's mother. Maybe it's just me but...  Why not saying inmate #2926725 everywhere? Or Conrad Murray everywhere. It's like inmate #2926725 is a man and Murray another. But again, it might be one of TMZ verbal tricks again..
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    OK what I think it's strange to this article is:<br /><br />
    Inmate #2926725 may have gotten a visit<br /><br />It's unclear how much time the ladies were actually allowed to spend with Murray  ... if any.
    <br /><br />It's like TMZ wants to say that in fact the 2 ladies didn't see Murray at all.<br /><br />If the 2 ladies were there - why not visit Murray?<br />And if they visited Murray - why not spend some time with him??<br /><br />
  • Booking No.: 2926725      Last Name: MURRAY      First Name: CONRAD      Middle Name: <br /><br />Sex: M      Race: B      Date Of Birth: 02/19/1953      Age: 58      Hair: BLK      Eyes: BRO      Height: 605      Weight: 211 <br /><br /> <br />Charge Level: F  (Felony)  <br /><br />HOUSING LOCATION  <br />Housing Location: CJ <br /><br />Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 11/22/2011      Assigned Time: 0933      Visitor Status: N <br /><br />Facility: MEN'S CENTRAL JAIL <br />Address: 441 BAUCHET STREET      City: LOS ANGELES <br /><br />... <br /><br /><br />doesn't visitor status N stands for None??
  • when you consider they had two pics and used them both to identify these women when the second was plenty, i am guessin they were pokin fun and an old lady who hasn't got much fe left in her female.  :roll: guess you could say she looks sorta he-male.  :oops:<br /><br />i must be lettin all the nwo stuff get to me though. when i say the FEMALE on the tmz site for some reason the FEMA in it jumped right out at me.
  • on 1323378711:
    <br />Booking No.: 2926725      Last Name: MURRAY      First Name: CONRAD      Middle Name: <br /><br />Sex: M      Race: B      Date Of Birth: 02/19/1953      Age: 58      Hair: BLK      Eyes: BRO      Height: 605      Weight: 211 <br /><br /> <br />Charge Level: F  (Felony)  <br /><br />HOUSING LOCATION  <br />Housing Location: CJ <br /><br />Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 11/22/2011      Assigned Time: 0933      Visitor Status: N <br /><br />Facility: MEN'S CENTRAL JAIL <br />Address: 441 BAUCHET STREET      City: LOS ANGELES <br /><br />... <br /><br /><br />doesn't visitor status N stands for None?? <br />
    <br />Why was a permanent housing location assigned on 11/22 when the sentencing wasn't until 11/29? I guess the jail already knew beforehand that Murray would be staying there (assuming he's there at all).
  • on 1323381124:
    <br />
    on 1323378711:
    <br />Booking No.: 2926725      Last Name: MURRAY      First Name: CONRAD      Middle Name: <br /><br />Sex: M      Race: B      Date Of Birth: 02/19/1953      Age: 58      Hair: BLK      Eyes: BRO      Height: 605      Weight: 211 <br /><br /> <br />Charge Level: F  (Felony)  <br /><br />HOUSING LOCATION  <br />Housing Location: CJ <br /><br />Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 11/22/2011      Assigned Time: 0933      [size=18pt] Visitor Status: N [/size]<br /><br />Facility: MEN'S CENTRAL JAIL  Address: 441 BAUCHET STREET      City: LOS ANGELES <br /><br />... <br /><br /><br />doesn't visitor status N stands for None?? <br />
    <br />Why was a permanent housing location assigned on 11/22 when the sentencing wasn't until 11/29? I guess the jail already knew beforehand that Murray would be staying there (assuming he's there at all).<br />
  • on 1323378711:
    <br />Booking No.: 2926725      Last Name: MURRAY      First Name: CONRAD      Middle Name: <br /><br />Sex: M      Race: B      Date Of Birth: 02/19/1953      Age: 58      Hair: BLK      Eyes: BRO      Height: 605      Weight: 211 <br /><br /> <br />Charge Level: F  (Felony)  <br /><br />HOUSING LOCATION  <br />Housing Location: CJ <br /><br />Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 11/22/2011      Assigned Time: 0933      Visitor Status: N <br /><br />Facility: MEN'S CENTRAL JAIL <br />Address: 441 BAUCHET STREET      City: LOS ANGELES <br /><br />... <br /><br /><br />doesn't visitor status N stands for None?? <br />
    <br /><br />Hmm.. it looks that way :? Sharp eyes Tink :) <br /><br />
    It's unclear how much time the ladies were actually allowed to spend with Murray  ... if any.
    <br /><br />If Murray's visitor status is None/Negative and the ladies were 'allowed' to visit him, gives the impression that Conrad Murray's getting privileges, granted by whom??
  • GARBAGE CANS ON EACH PHOTO! LOL! :)
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    [size=12pt]It's unclear how much time the ladies were actually allowed to spend with Murray  ... if any. [/size]
    <br /><br />:lol: Of course they didn't see Murray there because he is not in jail.   :mrgreen:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1323376079:
    <br />[size=12pt]DR. MURRAY<br />You Have a Couple of<br />FEMALE Visitors[/size]<br />32 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />1208-nicole-alvarez-npg-ex-1.jpg<br />1208-nicole-alvarez-npg-sub-1.jpg<br /><br />Inmate #2926725 may have gotten a visit from a couple of special ladies today ... when Conrad Murray's baby mama Nicole Alvarez (above left) AND his own mother (below left) rolled over to Men's Central Jail to check in on the doc. <br /><br />It's unclear how much time the ladies were actually allowed to spend with Murray  ... if any. <br /><br />Murray has been locked up for 31 days now ... ever since he was sentenced for manslaughtering Michael Jackson. <br /><br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/08/conrad-murray-you-have-a-couple-of-female-visitors/#.TuEdh7LGA04<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />and as always NPG
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    Oh My! Could tmz had giving us a big clues 2 years ago?<br /><br />There was a thing about missing numbers photoshopped out of a picture: the number of CM's office...<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=6152<br /><br />But why would they do that if we see already the address into their video? Was it for us to pay attention to these numbers?<br /><br />6725 were the 4 digits of Murray work and...<br /><br />now they want us to pay attention to the inmate numbers, while we wonder why they put such emphasis on his numbers, maybe they wanted us to go back:<br /><br />Inmate number of Murray: #2926725<br /><br />You want more?<br /><br />We have 292 left in Murray's inmate number so If we count 292 days to our special date 11-11-11, we get August 29th 2012!:<br />http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadded.html?m1=11&d1=11&y1=2011&type=add&ay=&am=&ad=292&aw= lolol/<br /><br />OR if we calculate the 292 days to the booking date of Murray on November 7th, we get our special date August 25 2012, wich is the same day than van video and messed up numbers in autopsy!<br /><br />Ok, can I say now: WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!!!  afraid/
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1323388242:
    <br />
    [size=12pt]It's unclear how much time the ladies were actually allowed to spend with Murray  ... if any. [/size]
    <br /><br />:lol: Of course they didn't see Murray there because he is not in jail.   :mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :lol:    Agreeeeee      :lol:    michael-jackson/
  • on 1323405181:
    <br />Oh My! Could tmz had giving us a big clues 2 years ago?<br /><br />There was a thing about missing numbers photoshopped out of a picture: the number of CM's office...<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=6152<br /><br />But why would they do that if we see already the address into their video? Was it for us to pay attention to these numbers?<br /><br />6725 were the 4 digits of Murray work and...<br /><br />now they want us to pay attention to the inmate numbers, while we wonder why they put such emphasis on his numbers, maybe they wanted us to go back:<br /><br />Inmate number of Murray: #2926725<br /><br />You want more?<br /><br />We have 292 left in Murray's inmate number so If we count 292 days to our special date 11-11-11, we get August 29th 2012!:<br />http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadded.html?m1=11&d1=11&y1=2011&type=add&ay=&am=&ad=292&aw= lolol/<br /><br />OR if we calculate the 292 days to the booking date of Murray on November 7th, we get our special date August 25 2012, wich is the same day than van video and messed up numbers in autopsy!<br /><br />Ok, can I say now: WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!!!  afraid/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]OMG Julia you are right,what a creppy "coincidence"  :shock:  afraid/ !!!! BTW thank you for the math,lol  lolol/ !!![/size]
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1323465399:
    <br />
    on 1323405181:
    <br />Oh My! Could tmz had giving us a big clues 2 years ago?<br /><br />There was a thing about missing numbers photoshopped out of a picture: the number of CM's office...<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=6152<br /><br />But why would they do that if we see already the address into their video? Was it for us to pay attention to these numbers?<br /><br />6725 were the 4 digits of Murray work and...<br /><br />now they want us to pay attention to the inmate numbers, while we wonder why they put such emphasis on his numbers, maybe they wanted us to go back:<br /><br />Inmate number of Murray: #2926725<br /><br />You want more?<br /><br />We have 292 left in Murray's inmate number so If we count 292 days to our special date 11-11-11, we get August 29th 2012!:<br />http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadded.html?m1=11&d1=11&y1=2011&type=add&ay=&am=&ad=292&aw= lolol/<br /><br />OR if we calculate the 292 days to the booking date of Murray on November 7th, we get our special date August 25 2012, wich is the same day than van video and messed up numbers in autopsy!<br /><br />Ok, can I say now: WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!!!  afraid/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]OMG Julia you are right,what a creppy "coincidence"  :shock:  afraid/ !!!! BTW thank you for the math,lol  lolol/ !!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />I should have had this hoax when I was in school, cause I would have been better in math back then!!!! looooool!!!