Michael Jackson’s Kids In Exclusive People Magazine Feature

dazv555dazv555 Posts: 6
edited December 2011 in News
hello, i never post... but i felt this was important...please deleted if this has already been posted :?<br /><br />Michael Jackson’s Kids In Exclusive People Magazine Feature<br />Two years after their father’s death, the children are “doing great.”<br /><br />[size=8pt][size=8pt]By N. Jamiyla Chisholm<br />Posted: 12/09/2011 01:44 AM EST<br />Filed Under Jada Pinkett-Smith, Janet Jackson, Halle Berry<br />[/size][/size]<br /><br /><br />There was a time not very long ago when the faces of Michael Jackson’s children were unseen. The famous dad did everything he could to protect Prince, Paris and Blanket’s identities; this includes them wearing Mardi Gras masks and silk fabrics over their faces.<br /><br />In this week’s People Magazine, MJ’s three children are the center of an exclusive story. There are candid pictures of them hanging out in Six Flags Magic Mountain with friends; a portrait of them with their grandmother and guardian Katherine, also Michael’s mother.<br /><br />Their uncle Jackie tells the magazine “they’re doing great” while a family insider reveals about Prince, “Girls really like him, and he likes girls.” Paris is said like to shop with her aunt Janet and idolizes stars Halle Berry and Jada Pinkett Smith.<br /><br />Although Mama Katherine is said to be raising the children as Jehovah’s Witnesses, she's also supportive of their creative interestes. Prince and Blanket have expressed interest in directing while Paris wants to act.<br /><br />They all honor their father in their own ways, especially Blanket, 9, who is said to keep his hair long because his father liked that way. Check out the full article in the magazine on newsstands Friday. <br /><br />this is the link's pic<br />http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5662/468027038.jpg <br />i'm sorry but i don't know how upload the pic<br /><br />468027038.jpg<br /><br />did anyone of you bought people's magazine, so we could see the whole pic?

Comments

• Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I am confident that Michael must be supportive of this would not happen. I love the children very much but I think the picture that was chosen is interesting. I'm surprised, too, that the children have any time for school given all of the traveling, etc., that appear to be doing. I guess their school has more leniency than others.<br /><br />Blessings
  • mrtokimrtoki Posts: 55
    on 1323484033:
    <br />hello, i never post... but i felt this was important...please deleted if this has already been posted :?<br /><br />Michael Jackson’s Kids In Exclusive People Magazine Feature<br />Two years after their father’s death, the children are “doing great.”<br /><br />[size=8pt][size=8pt]By N. Jamiyla Chisholm<br />Posted: 12/09/2011 01:44 AM EST<br />Filed Under Jada Pinkett-Smith, Janet Jackson, Halle Berry<br />[/size][/size]<br /><br /><br />There was a time not very long ago when the faces of Michael Jackson’s children were unseen. The famous dad did everything he could to protect Prince, Paris and Blanket’s identities; this includes them wearing Mardi Gras masks and silk fabrics over their faces.<br /><br />In this week’s People Magazine, MJ’s three children are the center of an exclusive story. There are candid pictures of them hanging out in Six Flags Magic Mountain with friends; a portrait of them with their grandmother and guardian Katherine, also Michael’s mother.<br /><br />Their uncle Jackie tells the magazine “they’re doing great” while a family insider reveals about Prince, “Girls really like him, and he likes girls.” Paris is said like to shop with her aunt Janet and idolizes stars Halle Berry and Jada Pinkett Smith.<br /><br />Although Mama Katherine is said to be raising the children as Jehovah’s Witnesses, she's also supportive of their creative interestes. Prince and Blanket have expressed interest in directing while Paris wants to act.<br /><br />They all honor their father in their own ways, especially Blanket, 9, who is said to keep his hair long because his father liked that way. Check out the full article in the magazine on newsstands Friday. <br /><br />this is the link's pic<br />http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5662/468027038.jpg <br />i'm sorry but i don't know how upload the pic<br /><br />468027038.jpg<br /><br />did anyone of you bought people's magazine, so we could see the whole pic?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />you people are so freakin blind it sucks!!!!! dont you see whats in the picture???? look at paris and what she is doing...... looks like there putting rabbit ears on blanket right? WRONG paris is throwing the devil horns behind blanket look at the fingers her pinky is on the left and index finger on the right and shes hiding it behind his head !!! im tired of everybody saying mj is trying to expose the illuminate mj is the king for a reason think about it!!!
  • Is it really necessary to be rude? <br />BTW.......Its obvious you didn't noticed that it is Prince his hand, not Paris.<br /><br />p.s. no one forced you to read or even come here... but if you feel the urge to come here, please debate, or not ... but just keep respecting others. Thank you.
  • Looks like one finger belongs to Paris and the other to Prince. respect/ Siblings just goofing off.  Pranksters like their dad.
    on 1323628428:
    <br />Is it really necessary to be rude? <br />BTW.......Its obvious you didn't noticed that it is Prince his hand, not Paris.<br /><br />p.s. no one forced you to read or even come here... but if you feel the urge to come here, please debate, or not ... but just keep respecting others. Thank you.<br />
    its paris right hand not prince unless princes left hand has his pinky where his thumb is .... ya goofing off ya right .... they know whats going on
  • on 1323629065:
    <br />Looks like one finger belongs to Paris and the other to Prince. respect/ Siblings just goofing off.  Pranksters like their dad.<br />
    <br /><br />that's also a possibility hesouttamylife, your right about the goofing, remind me of LIsa and michael intervieuw.  :)
    on 1323629416:
    <br />
    on 1323628428:
    <br />Is it really necessary to be rude? <br />BTW.......Its obvious you didn't noticed that it is Prince his hand, not Paris.<br /><br />p.s. no one forced you to read or even come here... but if you feel the urge to come here, please debate, or not ... but just keep respecting others. Thank you.<br />
    its paris right hand not prince unless princes left hand has his pinky where his thumb is .... ya goofing off ya right .... they know whats going on <br />
    <br /><br />and the expression on her face says it all !!
  • on 1323629954:
    <br />
    on 1323629416:
    <br />
    on 1323628428:
    <br /><br />its paris right hand not prince unless princes left hand has his pinky where his thumb is .... ya goofing off ya right .... they know whats going on <br />
    <br /><br />and the expression on her face says it all !!
    <br /><br /><br />No, i don't agree with you, if that is Paris her hand the possition from the hand is very unnatural.<br />even the body and face expression from Prince does more fit with the gesture.
  • koulio02koulio02 Posts: 120
    <br />mini_11121109304062381.jpg <br />look at this link ,my opinion ,  "paris"  made ​​this gesture , with his right hand .  :roll:<br />http://nsa27.casimages.com/img/2011/12/11/111211094250791793.jpg<br />mini_111211094250791793.jpg<br /><br />edit : i think this cannot be the "V sign"<br />the fingers are too far apart
    on 1323635901:
    <br /><br />mini_11121109304062381.jpg <br />look at this link ,my opinion ,  "paris"  made ​​this gesture , with his right hand .  :roll:<br />http://nsa27.casimages.com/img/2011/12/11/111211094250791793.jpg<br />mini_111211094250791793.jpg<br /><br />edit : i think this cannot be the "V sign"<br />the fingers are too far apart <br />
    <br /><br />THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT PIC AND AGREEING WITH ME.. IT IS SO OBVIOUS WHAT SHE IS DOING.. PEOPLE IN HERE DONT WANT TO SEE THE TRUTH.. YES I BELIEVE MJ IS ALIVE BUT HE IS ONLY ALIVE CUZ HE HAS THE POWER TO BE ALIVE AND TO HAVE THAT MUCH POWER YOU ARE AN ELITE!!
  • on 1323484033:
    <br />hello, i never post... but i felt this was important...please deleted if this has already been posted :?<br /><br />Michael Jackson’s Kids In Exclusive People Magazine Feature<br />Two years after their father’s death, the children are “doing great.”<br /><br />[size=8pt][size=8pt]By N. Jamiyla Chisholm<br />Posted: 12/09/2011 01:44 AM EST<br />Filed Under Jada Pinkett-Smith, Janet Jackson, Halle Berry<br />[/size][/size]<br /><br /><br />There was a time not very long ago when the faces of Michael Jackson’s children were unseen. The famous dad did everything he could to protect Prince, Paris and Blanket’s identities; this includes them wearing Mardi Gras masks and silk fabrics over their faces.<br /><br />In this week’s People Magazine, MJ’s three children are the center of an exclusive story. There are candid pictures of them hanging out in Six Flags Magic Mountain with friends; a portrait of them with their grandmother and guardian Katherine, also Michael’s mother.<br /><br />Their uncle Jackie tells the magazine “they’re doing great” while a family insider reveals about Prince, “Girls really like him, and he likes girls.” Paris is said like to shop with her aunt Janet and idolizes stars Halle Berry and Jada Pinkett Smith.<br /><br />Although Mama Katherine is said to be raising the children as Jehovah’s Witnesses, she's also supportive of their creative interestes. Prince and Blanket have expressed interest in directing while Paris wants to act.<br /><br />They all honor their father in their own ways, especially Blanket, 9, who is said to keep his hair long because his father liked that way. Check out the full article in the magazine on newsstands Friday. <br /><br />this is the link's pic<br />http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5662/468027038.jpg <br />i'm sorry but i don't know how upload the pic<br /><br />468027038.jpg<br /><br />did anyone of you bought people's magazine, so we could see the whole pic?<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hey dazv555,thank you for this post  :) !!! Dam how much I adore this 3 little devils  geek/  :lol: !!! They sure like to have fun ,and stir controversy  ;) ,you can really see they are Michael's children  :lol: !!!OMG what I will give for these 3  to be my children  :) .They are very well raised and very polite,and humble also.And talking about learning from THE BEST PRANKESTER in the WORLD ,the man who is BAD in a GOOD way,the man who LIVES FOR CONTRIVERSY :lol:  :lol:  albino/ :[/size]<br /><br />michael+jackson+devil+horns.jpgte8zdbib.jpg<br /><br />21557390.jpg<br /><br />
    on 1323640291:
    <br />
    on 1323484033:
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hey dazv555,thank you for this post  :) !!! Dam how much I adore this 3 little devils  geek/  :lol: !!! They sure like to have fun ,and stir controversy  ;) ,you can really see they are Michael's children  :lol: !!!OMG what I will give for these 3  to be my children  :) .They are very well raised and very polite,and humble also.And talking about learning from THE BEST PRANKESTER in the WORLD ,the man who is BAD in a GOOD way,the man who LIVES FOR CONTRIVERSY :lol:  :lol:  albino/ :[/size]<br /><br />michael+jackson+devil+horns.jpgte8zdbib.jpg<br /><br />21557390.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />STILL THE HAND SIGN IS NOT THE "V" SIGN... U GUYS ARE STILL NOT SEEING IT
  • on 1323640733:
    <br />
    on 1323640291:
    <br />
    on 1323484033:
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hey dazv555,thank you for this post  :) !!! Dam how much I adore this 3 little devils  geek/  :lol: !!! They sure like to have fun ,and stir controversy  ;) ,you can really see they are Michael's children  :lol: !!!OMG what I will give for these 3  to be my children  :) .They are very well raised and very polite,and humble also.And talking about learning from THE BEST PRANKESTER in the WORLD ,the man who is BAD in a GOOD way,the man who LIVES FOR CONTRIVERSY :lol:  :lol:  albino/ :[/size]<br /><br />michael+jackson+devil+horns.jpgte8zdbib.jpg<br /><br />21557390.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />STILL THE HAND SIGN IS NOT THE "V" SIGN... U GUYS ARE STILL NOT SEEING IT <br />
    <br />[size=10pt]<br />I'm sorry but who said they are doing V sign,cause I didn't  :? ??? And BTW I'm not  man,lol  lolol/ ,I'm a Woman  :lol: !!! Thank you  :) .[/size]
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Chill dude, Michael did bunny ears all the time. Those kids are NOT devil-worshipers -_____-
    on 1323641684:
    <br />Chill dude, Michael did bunny ears all the time. Those kids are NOT devil-worshipers -_____-<br />
    <br /><br /> U DONT KNOW THAT .. U DONT KNOW HOW THEY WERE RAISED .. YES THEY LOOK INNOCENT AND GOOD BUT IF YOUR THROWING HAND JESTERS AND HIDING THEM THEN THEY ARE ALL FAKE AND PLAYING THE PART.... THEY ARE THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE ILLUMINATI PLAN.. LOOK AT WILL SMITHS DAUGHTER SHES ILLUMINATI PUPPET AND DIDNT TMZ HAVE A PIC OF THEM ALL HANGING OUT
  • on 1323641913:
    <br />
    on 1323641684:
    <br />Chill dude, Michael did bunny ears all the time. Those kids are NOT devil-worshipers -_____-<br />
    <br /><br /> U DONT KNOW THAT .. U DONT KNOW HOW THEY WERE RAISED .. YES THEY LOOK INNOCENT AND GOOD BUT IF YOUR THROWING HAND JESTERS AND HIDING THEM THEN THEY ARE ALL FAKE AND PLAYING THE PART.... THEY ARE THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE ILLUMINATI PLAN.. LOOK AT WILL SMITHS DAUGHTER SHES ILLUMINATI PUPPET AND DIDNT TMZ HAVE A PIC OF THEM ALL HANGING OUT <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]OMG I can't believe my eyes  and ears  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  geek/  albino/ !!! So after all Michael is not a GOD,he is the PURE EVIL in disguise,or should I say SATAN ,lol !!!! Poor Michael,it seems his little wings of ANGEL have just been cut away,and instead of them he now has a tail  :shock:  :lol: !!!!! Oh I think that a GOOD LAUGH before going to sleep is very healthy,thank you  :lol:  :mrgreen: !!![/size]<br /><br />61dea8647160b7949fd0ae5d1c276e95.wix_mp
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    on 1323641913:
    <br />
    on 1323641684:
    <br /><br /> U DONT KNOW THAT .. U DONT KNOW HOW THEY WERE RAISED .. YES THEY LOOK INNOCENT AND GOOD BUT IF YOUR THROWING HAND JESTERS AND HIDING THEM THEN THEY ARE ALL FAKE AND PLAYING THE PART.... THEY ARE THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE ILLUMINATI PLAN.. LOOK AT WILL SMITHS DAUGHTER SHES ILLUMINATI PUPPET AND DIDNT TMZ HAVE A PIC OF THEM ALL HANGING OUT<br />
    <br /><br />You do not know that either. This is just your opinion based on assumptions that you are making. <br /><br />And please do not use CAPS for posting, it means in that you are shouting and there is no need to do that.
  • maybe i don't know squat about the man, but all of this exposure of the kids does not seem to fit michaels sense of [size=14pt]business. [/size] right now it feels to me like his death dropped the golden egg right in somebodies lap.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    on 1323647611:
    <br />maybe i don't know squat about the man, but all of this exposure of the kids does not seem to fit michaels sense of [size=14pt]business. [/size] right now it feels to me like his death dropped the golden egg right in somebodies lap.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]I think this is all right off a Michael Jackson life script.  Think of it as a money machine.  I was telling my husband just this very morning, that here is Paris, 13 years old, and looking a very wholesome 16, and got her first acting roll, and it's the STAR!!  THAT seems like a Michael plan.  I told my hubby, now, they need to really market her...start a line of clothing...like Mary Kate and Ashley, because she's clean and sweet and the young tween girls will start to copy her once this movie comes out.  They could do clothes and accessories, makeup..jewelry.  It's a very smart Michael move.  <br />I also told him they need to get Prince singing.  He's the age that little tweens will fall in love with him.  He'd be selling cd's posters, you name it.  More of hit while opportunity is knocking.  THAT is a JACKSON trait.  Look at all the books!<br />To me...all of this is VERY Michael.  And I love it.[/size]
  • on 1323647611:
    <br />maybe i don't know squat about the man, but all of this exposure of the kids does not seem to fit michaels sense of [size=14pt]business. [/size] right now it feels to me like his death dropped the golden egg right in somebodies lap.<br />
    <br />i completely agree with you, this is jackson's sense of business, (having all their kids being famous at a early age (aka jackson 5)), but mj always said how wished he had a normal childhood. to me it's like a contradiction, if mj wanted a normal childhood and as well as his kids (away from the spotlight),  why are his kids doing this (interview,photoshoots, etc)...it's just doesn't make any sense...i'm not saying mj is dead because of this, i'm just trying to figure it out the reason to all this, they are still kids, especially blanket. i can see he doesn't like the spotlight, so why pushing the lil one into all this?.....
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I don't believe someone is pushing the kids to be in the spotlight. It's definitely their choice and Michael and the family are supporting them imo. The entire Jackson family is in the show business so it is not a surprise to me to see the kids in the show business too.
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    @<;br /> <br />and look at expression on her face - PRICELESS!!<br />I wl read that as F*-k The Press - starting from very People magazine!@<;br /><br /> BLESSINGS 2 ALL!!
  • on 1323661694:
    @<;br /> <br />and look at expression on her face - PRICELESS!!<br />I wl read that as F*-k The Press - starting from very People magazine!@<;br /><br /> BLESSINGS 2 ALL!!<br />
    <br /><br />I can't see it close up, but is she maybe giving the middle finger?
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    NO middle finger there.
  • on 1323648419:
    <br />
    on 1323647611:
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]I think this is all right off a Michael Jackson life script.  Think of it as a money machine.  I was telling my husband just this very morning, that here is Paris, 13 years old, and looking a very wholesome 16, and got her first acting roll, and it's the STAR!!  THAT seems like a Michael plan.  I told my hubby, now, they need to really market her...start a line of clothing...like Mary Kate and Ashley, because she's clean and sweet and the young tween girls will start to copy her once this movie comes out.  They could do clothes and accessories, makeup..jewelry.  It's a very smart Michael move.  <br />I also told him they need to get Prince singing.  He's the age that little tweens will fall in love with him.  He'd be selling cd's posters, you name it.  More of hit while opportunity is knocking.  THAT is a JACKSON trait.  Look at all the books!<br />To me...all of this is VERY Michael.  And I love it.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />well , maybe time will tell, or perhaps we will never know for sure.