THE MYSTERY MAN IN THE FEDORA HAT...IS IT ELVIS PRESLEY?

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
Please watch these you tube videos and tell me what you think???
It could explain why MJ married Lisa Marie, so he could talk more with the king of rock regarding his hoax death......this is pretty freaky. The similarities are uncanny.

[youtube:2ioo5iy2]

And all of these you must see........

Comments

• <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> oh man i am confused i have just had some mulled wine so i cant deal with this now i will think on it and come back later
  • imagine if they both came back together...
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    this first video i have just said the exact same things about the drs working on michael if he'd been dead for a while!! i just said this on the other thread!! it wouldn't be done!!

thats freaked me out a bit.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • imagine if they both came back together...
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> IF THAT HAPPENED THEN I WOULD NEED CPR <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    2nd video sounds like he's reading a script written by Michael.. the lonliness.. not trusting people.. a gift from god.. hmmmmmm <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

3rd video.. nothing.. different noses etc..

first 2 are good tho.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • This is AMAZING!!!!!!
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Think About That T-Shirt, Michael Lives could actually mean MICHAEL ELVIS, is the hat on the shirt a subtle clue to "hatman?"
    Imagine though, we have been looking for Michael, when all along Elvis could've been right under our noses...infront of our eyes! Whatever way about Hatman, He's keeping it under his hat. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • This is AMAZING!!!!!!
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Think About That T-Shirt, Michael Lives could actually mean MICHAEL ELVIS, is the hat on the shirt a subtle clue to "hatman?"
    Imagine though, we have been looking for Michael, when all along Elvis could've been right under our noses...infront of our eyes! Whatever way about Hatman, He's keeping it under his hat. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Fantastic insight. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Blimey, it'd be amazing if they both came back ... together.
  • It was established on this previous site that the "hatman" is Rick Baker. Elvis is now in his 70s, he cannot possibly be hatman.
    Many thought hatman was Michael and now is Elvis??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This is AMAZING!!!!!!

Fantastic insight. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Blimey, it'd be amazing if they both came back ... together.

Soon and very soon... we're gonna see both Kings <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

ah, wishful thinking... Elvis is indeed in his 70's now, but look at Joe, he's above 80 and still kicking <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

no, but seriously, the similarities in this case are creely.
  • This is not amazing!They are fooling around with us!When will Michael be back?NEVER??
  • Elvis "died" 32 years ago. What makes you think he will be back now? Why would he come back now? If he is alive he must have been very happy to be not in the public eye to stay away for all those years.
  • First...Merry Christmas. I am taking a food and drink break to peek in on you guys.

Elvis is now possibly hatman and may make a comeback with Michael? Wow...see what happens when we have slow news days. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Consider this...MJ has been gone for a mere 6 months while Elvis has been gone 32 long years. Take a wild, wild , wild guess which return would generate headline news and which would fall into the back pages. The first person with the correct answer will get a prize. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Enjoy your day. Gotta run...there is slice of pie calling my name and some spiked egg nog joining in the chorus. Hugs and kisses everyone.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Please I do NOT think ELVIS IS RETURNING AT MJ'S COMEBACK. THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M SAYING......ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT IF ELVIS HELPED HIM HOAX HIS DEATH, THEN IS IT POSSIBLE MJ WOULD INVITE HIM TO THE MEMORIAL AND FUNERAL TO SEE HOW IT ALL WORKED OUT? ELVIS WOULD NEVER COME BACK AGAIN, BUT HE COULD STILL BE ALIVE AND HELPED MJ PLAN HIS HOAX, CONSIDERING HE HAS SUCCEDED HIDING FOR SO LONG. TOO MANY SIMILARITIES. EVEN IF IT'S NOT ELVIS, THEN WHY WAS HE WAVING AT LISA-MARIE PRESLEY????? AND LATER SEEN HOLDING HER KIDS??? THESE ARE ALL THE ELVIS HOAX VIDEOS TO WATCH....PLEASE TRY AND WATCH THEM ALL. IT ALL SOUNDS TOO FAMILIAR. THANKS. THESE ARE JUST MORE IDEAS I'M THROWING AT US ALL>>> ENJOY

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mkZUBdtu5A<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2sUZ16hpmU<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aaFHGqjvM8<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxz20BJBsKA<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glVGneYyJ44<!-- m -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I didn't even watch the videos. I already stumbled over the picture of Elvis in the coffin.
    It looks far too young for a drug addicted man in his forties. Effect of looking too much into MJ's hoax I would say... LOL

On one of the sites having information on Elvis in the coffin this comes up (and yes, Larry King was doing the interviews by then already):
    "For example, Mr. Bailey continued, there was a large sum of money transferred from the Memphis Bank and Trust which we all know handled Elvis' assets, in early August of 1977, to a bank in the state of Michigan. We have employees of the bank, who after years of silence, are coming forward to support this claim. The fact that it was Michigan is relevant because of the tremendous number of sightings of Elvis in Michigan".

When pressed by Larry King for more Mr. Bailey continued. "Larry, we have very credible evidence from a former IRS agent and of course at this time we can't give his name, that Elvis Presley and not the Elvis Presley Estate has been paying income taxes since 1977. This former agent had access to returns of celebrities and very rich people and came across this highly sensitive and classified material inadvertently" F. Lee Bailey who achieved notoriety in the 1950's defending Sam Sheppard and then in the 1990's with O.J.Simpson continued."

"Larry that last picture of Elvis that his cousin took for the National Enquirer looks more like Elvis in his 20s. We have subpoenaed the Enquirer for the negative, in order to run a neutron activation analysis in order to determine the makeup of the object in the photograph". "Larry, if you add up the numbers of Elvis' death date 8-16-1977it totals 2001. His theme song was 2001 Space Odyssey. I'd say that in itself is an odyssey". Mr. Bailey then stated, "The US Mail continues to deliver all of Elvis' mail to Graceland and not one single letter has ever been Returned to Sender. What does that tell you Larry? Larry they said we didn't have a chance defending O.J. and look what happened. Johnnie Cochran said, "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit". Larry, I'm no Johnnie Cochran but I will leave you with this, "If we can debunk all this jive, I'd say there is a good chance that Elvis is alive!""
    <!-- m -->http://www.elvispresleynews.com/ElvisExhumed.html<!-- m -->

Also existing at the time: GERALDO talkback show.

"why haven't the executors of Elvis Presley Estate made a public statement to discredit any of these 'still alive' rumours?' Common sense prevailing, this issue rests squarely on the business of making money! And Jack Soden, chief-executor (directly under Priscilla Presley) in charge of promotions and marketing of the Elvis image, dutifully confirmed this in August 1989, in a statement to the press. He said, "as for Giorgio's book, why kill-off the golden goose, she pays the Presley Estate, thousands a year in royalties..."
    <!-- m -->http://www.elvispresleynews.com/ElvisAutopsy.html<!-- m -->

I am not saying that Elvis is alive and that he attended MJ's memorial as hatman.
    Rick Baker looks really convincing.

But it is just astounding - with our "checkout minds" of today's knowledge - to look at the inconsistencies of Elvis death. E.g. there was a public viewing of the body August 17, 1977 whereas the coroner stated that they took all vital organs, the brain and vital fluids out of the body and stored them at Memphis Memorial Hospital.
    Without knowing too much about the case, I would say that this already is fishy.

So even if Rick Baker may be the person at the memorial, thank you for posting.
    Elvis is worth a second look, too.
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    imagine if they both came back together...

how nice would that be! lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The Elvis Guy says to press 777 talking about about somebody who is ill in 2008, 777's again.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uXc8yeQLSw<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOYbXeLTnf0<!-- m -->
    elvis in home alone
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    MJ and Elvis have too many common characteristics with your 'death'....
    This I think always
  • Sorry to say this...........ridiculous !!!
    Ja es ist lustig anzunehmen Elvis mit MJ bei der Gedenkfeier.....
    Aber das Ableben ähnelt sich enorm (wenn man sich gut über Elvis Informiert hat) dann merkt man das
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    First, some were joking that Elvis would help Michael's hoax, but now people believe it. I don't really believe it.
  • These kind of things make some believers think we are wasting our time. It doesnt seem serious at all. It sounds a joke.
    I would like to incorporate only comparisons.
    There is Paralelen between E.P and M.J
    (Concerning the death)

I think we have already discussed more ridiculous theories

At that time something was with Elvis also loose .... and the history does not recur from alone

My opinion
  • I'm sorry, but I don't mean any disrespect, but are we grasping at straws here? I don't think Elvis is helping Michael out here. Michael and Lisa parted over 10 years ago and not under happy terms. If Michel was planning his death hoax way back then, I doubt very much he would of had 3 children along the way to raise and then put through all of this. His hoax, I believe would of had to be planned within the new millenium. Given the fact he is the only parent actively involved in the lives of his 3 kids, I would say his reasoning behind this would have to be serious and genuine.

I don't think Elvis(if he is alive, not sure on this one) would be in on this either. Why would he be? If Elvis is alive, why would he even want to come back now? It's not like Elvis is going to make a return to the stage or anything.
    The Elvis return on the stage does do not believe I <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • It is documented that Mike said he would end up like Elvis. Even if you don't believe Elvis faked his death, look into his death and there a lot of "Coincidences."