Michael Jackson Game

Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
As is it Christmas Eve, I decided to post a game because it's only 9pm and Santa won't be here for another 4/5  hours  ;D  So this is the game and the rules<br /><br />First this game is basically saying a Michael Jackson song e.g Thriller, the person who answers below your comment, answers what album its from and then writes down their own song they want to people to guess, you can do this as many times as you like just as long as somebody has answered your question<br /><br />Second Pick hard songs from Invincible, HIStory, Blood on the Dance Floor etc. but do easy ones as well from Thriller and Bad for the people who don't MJ's music as well as some of the other fans<br /><br />Third You can pick Jackson 5 and The Jacksons as well but only their hits please<br /><br />Fourth This game can go on for ever, and nobody ever wins have fun!<br /><br />Here is an example<br /><br />Me: Wanna Be Starting Something<br />Other Person: Thriller<br />                    She Drives Me Wild<br />Other person 2: Dangerous<br />                      Get on The Floor<br />Other Person 3: Off the Wall<br /><br />and the game carries on<br /><br /><br />This is the starting question<br />(An easy one) Smooth Criminal

Comments

• on 1324760822:
    <br /><br /><br />This is the starting question<br />(An easy one) Smooth Criminal<br />
    <br /><br />Bad.<br /><br />My question is CRY