Comments

• MJs return in the flesh is my Christmas wish. Love you Michael.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    rofflecopterzzzzz.jpg
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Awwwwww.........yes indeed<br /><br />:)<br /><br />Merry Christmas and a peaceful 2012.
  • He is so beautiful Adi. I miss him  :'(<br /><br />Same to you and all here, hugs, love and peace at this special time of year.  bearhug
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    So TS also wishes for Michael. I thought he should know, not wish.<br />
  • on 1324790220:
    <br /><br />[size=10pt] It's BLACK or WHITE  /cook/ ???? Which one do you WISH TS  ;)  :lol: ??? I'm wonder also which one of them is it  albino/ ??? Anyway I'm whishing them both ,WELL and Happy Holidays  :-*  penguin/ !!!![/size]
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Maybe 'someone' wishes to be young and perhaps have natural skin again! It must be hard always staying out of the sun.<br /><br />http://www.imikimi.com/#url=%2Fbrowse%2Fhome&context=Welcome&title=Home&kimitype=frame&width=auto&index=1 <br /><br /><br />I mikey me? <br /><br /><br />In Paris' interview with Ellen, she mentions Moonwalker, and in it, the little girl wishes on her lucky star that Michael would come back and he does. Is this TS's lucky star?<br /><br />Merry Christmas TS!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1324790220:
    <br />Beautiful. For Michael to be clearly visible again is our Christmas wish also.<br />Got to admit, I'm smitten with SEHF's baby elephant as well. Now that is also beautiful.<br />Merry Christmas TS. Merry Christmas family. Our third Christmas together for many of us.  :-*
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Merry Christmas TS!  I like the leaf patterns but now I'm looking for hidden faces as well.  :lol:<br /><br />
  • Merry Christmas! To see Michael again is definitely one of my Christmas wishes
  • ThIs may sound dumb, but , if TS posting this, why I see another user posting it. I'm confused, can anyone enlighten me...
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    dazv555, TS is posting this image on his/her own website www.thisisalsoit.com as a redirect (linking from there to this image). Members on this forum check the redirects regularily and post changes of "landing pages" here.<br /><br /><br />This is the artist's (brezzz_n) homepage on imikimi.com:<br />http://imikimi.com/brezzz_n?kimi_page=oqbQ-1WD<br />The artwork is not listed there. <br />It is listed here:<br />http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z40/loztapil/michael%20jackson/merry%20christmas%20MJ/?start=all<br />which appears to be a dedicated U.S. MJ fan site.<br /><br /><br />Blessings.<br /><br />
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Merry Christmas to everyone.  Christmas smileys - cute  ???/ .  <br /> <br />Is this redirect saying something important?         
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I gotta say....I was hoping fpr a Christmas surprise!  Michael has an interesting look in both of these photos.  Is it me, or does he look like the cat who just swallowed the mouse so to speak?  And what are we to make of the black and white MJ's?  Since it is Christmas, the day celebrating the birth of Jesus, is the redirect pointing to the controversy over whether or not Jesus was black or white?
  • Merry Christmas everyone.  I hope santa left you something special under the tree ;D  <br /><br />Dear Michael, for the last 3 years I have come to this place hoping to find you here.  Here I am again.  I am patient dear heart and I’ll be back again next year and every year, every Christmas until I know there’s no longer any reason to come.<br /><br />This is dedicated to you from all of us here who are vigilante and keep waiting with candles lit hoping for your return.  I love you Applehead :-*<br /><br />
  • I know no one will believe it nor take this in and just debunk it, but the proof is out there, if u search u will find.<br /><br />www.thisisalsoit.com is a scam website, all the info on the whois database, email, phone and fax are connected to other multiple scam websites, scam emails and others. Many people have written about this in other forums and on other sites.<br /><br />I am just warning u people.<br />Look it up urselves, maybe sometime in the near future u will see.<br /><br />Merry Christmas!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Although I don't celebrate Christmas, I would like to wish a merry merry Christmas to TS, to Michael and to all of you. I can not believe that this is our third Christmas together. Michael brought us together and made us become a family here. I just hope he is happy and safe and enjoying his Christmas with his kids and family. Love and miss you more Michael.  bearhug<br /><br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1324823834:
    <br />I know no one will believe it nor take this in and just debunk it, but the proof is out there, if u search u will find.<br /><br />www.thisisalsoit.com is a scam website, all the info on the whois database, email, phone and fax are connected to other multiple scam websites, scam emails and others. Many people have written about this in other forums and on other sites.<br /><br />I am just warning u people.<br />Look it up urselves, maybe sometime in the near future u will see.<br /><br />Merry Christmas!<br />
    <br /><br />We don't need your warning. Do not ruin this beautiful thread pls.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    1322790040341898.png<br /><br />tumblr_lwbjfvZ92s1qfqg3uo1_500.jpg<br /><br />Thank you TS for the redirect, Bless you and come back soon please  ;D
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1324823834:
    <br />I know no one will believe it nor take this in and just debunk it, but the proof is out there, if u search u will find.<br /><br />www.thisisalsoit.com is a scam website, all the info on the whois database, email, phone and fax are connected to other multiple scam websites, scam emails and others. Many people have written about this in other forums and on other sites.<br /><br />I am just warning u people.<br />Look it up urselves, maybe sometime in the near future u will see.<br /><br />Merry Christmas!<br />
    <br /><br />I guess we are being scammed with Christmas tidings then.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1324790220:
    <br />Those eyes hypnotize me...I could stare into his eyes for hours /white flag/ /white flag/ /white flag/...<br />..........................<br />The one under the mistletoe is for kissing  ::) ::) ::) ?<br />
  • I WISH MICHAEL RETURN/RESURRECT/RESUSCITATE AND ROCK THIS WORLD AGAIN. I LOVE YOU MORE MJ.  :-*
  • Merry Christmas TS and thank you for the clues !!!!!  <br /><br /> I think this is what he is saying.  The true "ark" or the true Michael will have blue around him.  Maybe a blue light/lights or maybe a blue aura.  I did read about the blue aura around Michael a while ago but I forgot all about it.  Also, this website changed to BLUE for Christmas.  There is also Blue around him on the photo for Thisisalsoit.  You see it when you log on.  Also, I just read a passage on facebook about Elvis.  His father said he saw a "blue Light" when Elvis was born.    <br /><br />Almost everything else is white or silver.  Stars and lights and small white hearts.    He is wearing black and white clothes.  The shape in the white shirt looks like an upside down pyramid or V shape ?  Is that the edge of a bell under the mistletoe and beside Michael on the bottom right ?  It looks like the edge of a flying saucer to me ???????<br /><br />What does anyone else see/think about this ?<br /><br />Merry Christmas everyone !!!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1324823834:
    <br /><br />You do realize that TIAI is registered with GoDaddy right? GoDaddy is a site where people can buy domain names for their websites. So of course it's bound to be "connected" with some scam sites. Doesn't mean that it's a scam site. The numbers and addresses you see on it's WhoIs page are the numbers/addresses for GoDaddy.<br /><br />Merry christmas everyone
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been reading, just haven't had time to post. Sorry I haven't been pulling my weight in this thing. I'm going to try harder!<br /><br />Anyway....Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you!!!! :D<br /><br />First off, I'll say I love the picture because my favorite color is blue, so that automatically makes me happy. Ha! I think it definitely is playing with what we all wish for....hopefully our wish can finally come true! I don't know what to make of the two Michael's. (Is it a play on the "double" theory? "see the man like you've never seen him before"?) The Michael on the left is, once again, from the BAD era. <br /><br />In both pictures he has a sly look on his face. Like the one on the left is saying "Can you feel it?" and the one on the right is saying "Keep your head up." <br /><br /><br />Happy holidays everyone!!!!! :-*