KATHERINE JACKSON Takes a Pic With Michael Jackson Impersonator

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in News
<br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/26/katherine-jackson-las-vegas-photo/#.Tvi2gDXUOnk<br /><br />HOT VEGAS12/26/2011 8:41 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br />KATHERINE JACKSON<br />Takes a Pic With<br />Michael Jackson Impersonator<br />1226-katherine-jackson-caesars.jpg<br /><br />Katherine Jackson posed for a photo with William Hall, a Michael Jackson impersonator, following the "Legends in Concert" at Harrah's Las Vegas on Friday.<br /><br />A little creepy, no?

Comments

• on 1324922850:
    <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/26/katherine-jackson-las-vegas-photo/#.Tvi2gDXUOnk<br /><br />HOT VEGAS12/26/2011 8:41 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br />KATHERINE JACKSON<br />Takes a Pic With<br />Michael Jackson Impersonator<br />1226-katherine-jackson-caesars.jpg<br /><br />Katherine Jackson posed for a photo with William Hall, a Michael Jackson impersonator, following the "Legends in Concert" at Harrah's Las Vegas on Friday.<br /><br />A little creepy, no?<br />
    <br /><br />hhahahahahahahahahahhaha Katherine face look like she's thinking: what the!
  • ghoulish, creepy, scary,,,,, freaky,,,, did he scare you??? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • crinacrina Posts: 67
    it's creepyyyyyyyyyyy, and again, blue???? smiley_spider
  • put glasses on him and film from a distance you can easily have been in the This Is It film as a double.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1324922850:
    <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/26/katherine-jackson-las-vegas-photo/#.Tvi2gDXUOnk<br /><br />HOT VEGAS12/26/2011 8:41 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br />KATHERINE JACKSON<br />Takes a Pic With<br />Michael Jackson Impersonator<br />1226-katherine-jackson-caesars.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Katherine Jackson posed for a photo with William Hall, a Michael Jackson impersonator, following the "Legends in Concert" at Harrah's Las Vegas on Friday.<br /><br />A little creepy, no?<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Makeup exaggerated 8)<br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    I don´t know what you people think of it but as a mother I must say that there is no way that I would ever pose for a photo with an impersonator of my DEAD son.....(ok....my son is not famous...yet  geek/)
  • WOW he almost look exactly like michael. Im really convince that michael used  doubles for This is it film, just wow!
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Interestingly the impersonator post was just after this Bon Jovi is Alive post <br />Come on Harvey spill the beans already - it is nearly 2012<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/26/jon-bon-jovi-photo/#.TvjdTzXUOnk<br />JON BON JOVI<br />Alive and Well<br /><br />1226-bon-jovi-flynet-1.jpg<br /><br />Jon Bon Jovi, not dead, enjoyed his Christmas Day on the beach in St. Barts with his family.<br /><br />The only way we want our Bon Jovi ... is alive.<br />
  • AWFUL!
  • can't really remember but does this guy match up with the video we had of william hall from before?<br /> /scream/are the impersonators getting impersonators  :lol:<br />or maybe i have just lost too much touch with reality
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :D Katherine is a great women.... bearhug
  • Thank you for sharing this with us. It's rather odd to me, too, that Katherine would pose for this picture with William, but if he asked her to I doubt she'd reject his request. And perhaps it goes with the article where she's been interviewing impersonators?<br /><br />Here is the thread on William Hall....if the facebook page is his I don't think they look anything alike.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=15894.0<br /><br />Re: the looks of this impersonator - to me he looks nothing like Michael. In fact, I haven't seen one impersonator that matches Michael very closely but then I suppose that would be almost impossible. I think at a distance they must be enough to confuse most people.<br /><br />On another note - that picture of Jon Bon Jovi with his son is nice. It's rare to get a picture of his children as he's kept them out of the spotlight as well. I've always respected him for that. I don't think TMZ's placement of the article is by chance.<br /><br />Have a blessed New Year everyone.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    R.I.P. C.N.
  • kind of looks like Latoya,lol.
  • I don't know - he seems to be wearing a lot more makeup than this video...<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />I think this one is from this year?<br /><br />
    <br />
  • pale/ :| :roll: :? bounce/ errrr<br /><br /> /white flag/
  • She at least has a grin. The picture she took with Michael's kids in that People photoshoot, she looked bored as.....H@LL. I never understood why the kids & Katherine photoshoot for People was so "blah". No pizzzaaaazzz. Especially with Paris sticking up silly hand gesture behind Blanket. I'm a Grandma & I wouldn't allow my grand kids to put in hands up behind anyone's head. I think this was discussed on the other thread, but made me think that Katherine seemed more into this one than the People photoshoot.
  • I understand that Michael"s face did appear very white. But some of these impersonators are way toooo heavy on the white makeup. Michaels face didn't always appear to be as white as these guys do. Turns me off when I see a good impersonator & see that his face is way tooooo white. I feel its also takes away from the actual impersonator, because I get distacted wondering why he has to have that much white on his face. I mean they are tribute artists, cmon show show respect for your idol. Sorry my opinion.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    there's something about this picture. surely there were more photos taken of various impersonators at this "legends" concert. why THIS one? it's being used for all gossip/media sites.<br /><br />okay.....*unbuckles straight jacket*.....<br /><br />call me crazy. i know this guy is a real person but i can't help but think that this could be michael using dramatized prosthetics and makeup to look like an impersonator of himself. i know this may sound wayyyy out there, but wouldn't that be up michael's alley? i say this because the impersonator has some kind of smirk on his face and katherine's pose is not awkward or unsettled. on top of that, i keep coming back to this being the only photo that is circulating the websites. <br /><br />*buckles straight jacket*
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1324922850:
    <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/26/katherine-jackson-las-vegas-photo/#.Tvi2gDXUOnk<br /><br />HOT VEGAS12/26/2011 8:41 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br />KATHERINE JACKSON<br />Takes a Pic With<br />Michael Jackson Impersonator<br />1226-katherine-jackson-caesars.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />It kind of reminds me of this picture of Michael and his mom from the (Dangerous Tour?) <br /><br />2i07sjc.jpg<br /><br /><br />Katherine still looks amazing  :mrgreen:
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1324963958:
    <br />there's something about this picture. surely there were more photos taken of various impersonators at this "legends" concert. why THIS one? it's being used for all gossip/media sites.<br /><br />okay.....*unbuckles straight jacket*.....<br /><br />call me crazy. i know this guy is a real person but i can't help but think that this could be michael using dramatized prosthetics and makeup to look like an impersonator of himself. i know this may sound wayyyy out there, but wouldn't that be up michael's alley? i say this because the impersonator has some kind of smirk on his face and katherine's pose is not awkward or unsettled. on top of that, i keep coming back to this being the only photo that is circulating the websites. <br /><br />*buckles straight jacket*<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I was thinking the same exact thing you were. :) I just wonder why some ppl find this to be so weird. Maybe she felt this guy did an excellent job on impersonating her son so she wanted to take a picture....then again.....she KNOWS that there's NO ONE who can duplicate her son to the 'T'....So what if this is really MJ??? Only difference I see is his nose is a little bit thicker and his eye brows are a bit thinner....
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Hi @mjfansince4!! <br />U have just read my mind wth your words. ))<br />no disrespect if this is real person - but That face look waaay out as a silicon mask ?&!@<;br />Hmm... no comment from Family Who Is it??
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Well I just thought if this is really William Hall then something is terribly wrong with him....does not really even look like him IMO. What happend?  WTF??
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    on 1324942691:
    <br />I don't know - he seems to be wearing a lot more makeup than this video...<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />I think this one is from this year?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Hi Voice. Thanks for sharing these videos. At around the 2:30 mark on the second video is shows Brian Austin Green and Ian Zeiring, who were on the original Beverly Hills 90210 and they look like they did in the mid 90's. So, I'm wondering if this video was from back then? I wonder when the first video was taken?  You are right, though, the picture does not look like the William in the videos.