Michael Jackson's funniest pictures

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited December 2011 in General MJ Discussion
[size=10pt]OMG what a GOOD laugh I had watching this  geek/  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!!! At some pictures I was  :shock: ,lol Michael is so,so, so FUNNY  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!! Well I guess that even an ANGEL has the right to look at some sensitive "things" no  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:???<br />When some of you are upset or sad ,please try to look at this video,and I promise you that everything will be alright  :)  ;)  !!!![/size]<br /><br />

Comments

• anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Thanks for sharing, applehead! That's great!<br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    :lol:<br /><br />Beautiful video. Thank you for bringing some fun on the forum applehead.  :)
  • on 1325108253:
    <br />:lol:<br /><br />Beautiful video. Thank you for bringing some fun on the forum applehead.  :)<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Anewfan and PureLove I'm happy you both enjoyed the video,lol  :)  lolol/ !!!!<br />That's why I'm here,to bring some LAUGH and FUN,when "things" gets to SERIOUS,lol  geek/  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!! [/size]<br /><br />295793_1315610232937_400_300.jpg<br /><br />
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Thanks Applehead! We can always count on you to brighten our day with your wonderful and amusing videos of Michael!  penguin/  I just LOVE seeing Mikey being goofey, it always brings a smile to my face, as do you Applehead! You know how much I LOVE you!!!! Thanks again girl!!<br /><br />  bearhug 's for everyone!!!<br /><br />Keep spreading LOVE and Happiness!<br />
  • Thanks for the video and the picture! Michael can always put a smile on my face  ;D
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Aw,  :lol: :lol:<br />He's sooo precious!  lolol/