Michael Jackson in the studio with Travis - This is It

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Just posting this fantastic video again, although it has been on the forum before - it is no longer accessible<br /><br />Michael Jackson in the studio with Travis - This is It<br /><br /> /><br /><br />
<br /><br />

Comments

• on 1325163016:
    <br />Just posting this fantastic video again, although it has been on the forum before - it is no longer accessible<br /><br />Michael Jackson in the studio with Travis - This is It<br /><br /> /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank you Finfin for this cool video  8-) !!! I saw it before,but every time I look at it,it's something that I can't explain  :? .It is just me or the first man who is with Travis is much taller than the second one  :shock: ??? I mean you can really see that the legs are different and the shape of the body also.I'm seeing "things" or is anyone here who agree with me  :idea:  :?:  :mrgreen: ???[/size]
  • crinacrina Posts: 67
    Wow, th for this video....for me, the strainge  man is second in this video.....the second guy it seems to be more energetic and more young
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :) Thanks Finfin  bearhug  This video is wonderful....Michael is something of awesome every time I see him.... bounce/  Great emotion !!!!! bounce/ bounce/ mj_dance/ /woohoo/ michael-jackson/
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    Thanks Finfin ! Always a new amazing experience to see the master in action, because it is Michael all the time, look closer and not only with your eyes.
  • I really like this video :) Thanx