"I'm OK Now" fan made video

edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
http://www.youtube.com/user/pourquoiwam#p/u/4/vp1WVYh7jEk I came across this video made by a fan in France. It caught me like nothing else I have felt. Eerie, haunting, yet intimate at a level you can't explain. Pics used were personally my favorite era of MJ. But beside the point - the music, the lyrics, and the aura that the photos of Michael that were used - I could swear it was like I could detect his scent - as though something in the air catches you for a split second - something so pleasant yet you can't lay a finger on it - where it came from and what it is...but it was a split second of connecting with something...something...unexplainable. It was like walking through Michael's veins...like a different dimension of him you could never see from public appearances or stage performances...<br />I don't know how else to explain it. You just HAVE TO WATCH THIS VIDEO called "I'm ok Now'' made by a fan. Eerie/Awesom/Sexy....

Comments

• on 1325568300:
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/user/pourquoiwam#p/u/4/vp1WVYh7jEk I came across this video made by a fan in France. It caught me like nothing else I have felt. Eerie, haunting, yet intimate at a level you can't explain. Pics used were personally my favorite era of MJ. But beside the point - the music, the lyrics, and the aura that the photos of Michael that were used - I could swear it was like I could detect his scent - as though something in the air catches you for a split second - something so pleasant yet you can't lay a finger on it - where it came from and what it is...but it was a split second of connecting with something...something...unexplainable. It was like walking through Michael's veins...like a different dimension of him you could never see from public appearances or stage performances...<br />I don't know how else to explain it. You just HAVE TO WATCH THIS VIDEO called "I'm ok Now'' made by a fan. Eerie/Awesom/Sexy....<br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Very nice,thank you  :)  bearhug !!! Lisa Shaw's song it's wonderful and very relaxing  ;) !!!![/size]