Michael Jackson - Elevator CCTV

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
[size=10pt]This is truly and actual rare footage of MJ  :) .<br />The woman in Blue was extremely scary, Michael was huddled in the corner like, "Who let this one in?"  :?  :roll: This is the stuff wet dreams are made of LOL!  geek/  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  !!!!<br />Starting minut 2:00, did Michael just make his mark on the back of that woman in yellow( Cascio maybe)  :idea:  :shock: ?! Bwhahahaaha![/size]<br /><br />
<br /><br />[size=12pt]P.S.[/size][size=10pt]Word to the wise, be careful what you do on elevators. There are cameras everywhere! LOL! :)  :lol:  :lol:  lolol/ [/size]

Comments

• Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    Well, Michael totally disapproved the camera!  ;D<br />Can't believe someone kept this elevator tape from 1996... only with Michael.
  • :lol: :lol: He really set his autograph at the womans back .... WOW  :shock: :lol:
  • This must have been in my country...  Michael gave here his concert on Sept 20, 1996! I think I recognize the hotel he lived in... I definitely recognize the outfit he was wearing back then
  • on 1325654407:
    <br />[size=14pt]Well, Michael totally disapproved the camera! [/size] ;D<br />Can't believe [size=14pt]someone kept[/size] this elevator tape from 1996... only with Michael  :mrgreen: .<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Yes he did  albino/  and and I bet he knew very well that the camera was there,all along lol  :lol: ,WISE guy he is  ;) !!!! This was a very nice"gift" from  MJ,the UNPREDICTABLE man  8-)  :lol: !!![/size]
  • on 1325671599:
    <br />This must have been in my country...  Michael gave here his concert on Sept 20, 1996! I think I recognize the hotel he lived in... I definitely recognize the outfit he was wearing back then<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]This is Poland/Warsaw. He performed there on Sept 20, 1996 :),like you said,thank you  bearhug !!!<br />OMG I had a very good laugh watching this cause you can see that even the ELEVATORS loves Michael, he never has to wait for elevators, elevators wait for him  geek/  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  lolol/ !!! [/size]
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Yes, this "gift" is really amazing, applehead! I bet you are absolutely right....he knew that camera was there!<br />So funny....he can use a random elevator camera to capture just the right message......brilliant!  <br />Thank you for posting this.....have a beautiful day!<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • to funny i wonder what he wrote on her jacket lol and taps her on her back like everything is ok lol..oh im sure he could spot a camera a mile away his daughter paris can..well she learns from the best!!..thanks again for this rare video!!..btw who had this tape all these years??<br />huggs n love n faith bearhug<br />suzz