The Spot of Murray on his cheeck

Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
There's still something that's bugging me with this Murray dude <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Specially is it the same murray all the time, or is it true that there's someone else another murray on the youtube vid's

Maybe this is interesting enough to check , I'm not saying it isn't Murray i'm not saying it is, just something that caught my eye <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

hmzmurray1.jpg

Picture number 1:
His eyes, he got plenty of wrinkels (sorry cant find the right word <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> )under his eyes
Near his mouth theres a little let's call it a spot, and something that seems like a birthmark on his cheeck

hmmzmurray2.jpg

Picture number 2:
Were are the "wrinkels" under his eyes? (yes there are still a few but not as much as in picture number one) I think there's this birthmark on this picture too I just can't see it pretty clear, and what about the spot near his mouth? were did that go?

hmmzmurray2.jpg

Picture number 3:
Hey everything above appeared again <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

As I said before, I'm not saying it isn't murray on the Youtube vid, these are just a few things that caught my eye <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    On the second picture he looks like he's gonna cry <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    But I cant see the difference clearly, because the second pic isn't clear enough. Or maybe that's why you don't see the spots there.
  • MAYBE he does have a double after all mj does several in fact
  • On the second picture he looks like he's gonna cry <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    But I cant see the difference clearly, because the second pic isn't clear enough. Or maybe that's why you don't see the spots there.

The second one you can check for yourself <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->.. It's his youtube video <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I couldn't see it though <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MAYBE he does have a double after all mj does several in fact

Exactly, I'm not saying it is true, but I'm don't deny it either, you know what I mean?:)
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    On the second picture he looks like he's gonna cry <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The second one you can check for yourself <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->.. It's his youtube video <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I couldn't see it though <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yeah I know that video, and I know he's not crying at all... But the picture looks like that <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The thanks supporters video of Murray is very sad. I got emotional watching it the first time.
    Reminded me of the videos from Michael of the 93-94 trial and the 2005. It literally broke my heart <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> then and still does <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    Exactly, they appear to be different people,
    UNLESS he was wearing makeup lol. and who would do that in a video such as that one?
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->