Michael Jackson - Messenger of LOVE

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in Michael's Speeches
[size=12pt]"Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love,<br />All you need is love, all you need is love,<br />All you need is love, love, love is all you need.<br />Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love.<br />All you need is love, all you need is love,<br />All you need is love, love, love is all you need."<br />[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Simply BEAUTIFUL  :) bearhug  !!!!![/size]<br /><br />

Comments

• marthamartha Posts: 13
    love just shines through him  respect/
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Thank you applehead....beautiful!  <br />I am holding your hand, I care for you, I love you! <br /><br />Blessings to all......<br /><br />@martha....welcome!!!!  I hope you enjoy it here.....blessings!
  • marthamartha Posts: 13
    @wishingstar thank u for ur welcoming words, thats really nice of you :)<br />actually ive been here since the very beginning, but rather reading it , not so much taking part in it ;)<br />this site has been a huge part of my life since then and now i want to be a part of it too :)))
  • on 1326026888:
    <br />love just shines through him  respect/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hy  :)  Martha and WELCOME  bearhug  !!!!!![/size]<br /><br />
    on 1326027544:
    <br />Thank you applehead....beautiful!  <br />I am holding your hand, I care for you, I love you! <br /><br />Blessings to all......
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Esprit's videos are wonderfull,isn't it  :)  ;) ????? Thank you very much Wish,for the LOVE and for the CARING :-* ,the Affection is mutual ,you already know that  ;)  :-* !!!!![/size]<br /><br />holdmyhand%20single%20cover.jpg
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks Esprit...Thanks Applehead !!!! bearhug<br /><br />[size=18pt]Is a masterpiece.....is Michael !!!![/size]<br /><br />His voice is music....his music is life and joy !!!!!  bearhug    L.O.V.E.    michael-jackson/ L.O.V.E.    moonwalk_/    L.O.V.E.    mj_dance/