TIAI January 9

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in TIAI
on 1326007076:
<br />I honestly don't see someone(s) being so utterly dedicated to "fooling" a very small group of people on the internet.  Trolls come in for a night of chaos then leave satisfied.  They don't stick around for over 2 years, offering astonishing information and 'coincidences' without being debunked.<br /><br />If we all think Michael alive and is going to BAM (and this year - 2012) then it makes complete sense that we are seeing the pieces of the puzzle coming together.  The Pi(e) is almost ready, we can smell it!<br />
<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21911.msg383100#msg383100<br /><br /><br />TS seems to be on a roll with redirects again and is it just me, or did every redirect in 2012 have something 'Front' in it?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I think so far all 2012 redirects have connected to Front in some way.<br /><br />Love this redirect...the Pi(e) is almost done...another "Frontism"<br /><br /> bounce/ 8-)
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I kind of agree with Andrea on the idea that a fake wouldn't last so long and probably would get bored in  a few months. Still there are no certainties online. <br />That's so weird because I don't even consider not following TIAI even though I'm not sure who the director is.<br /><br />If I take a certain distance from TIAI I think it's MJ behind it, if I get closer I lose prospective and become unsecure.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Goodo, I love this redirect as I quoted and posted my agreement with Andrea when she first posted it! TS is no troll!
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    This is starting to get exciting!...  :D <br /><br />Can't wait to see what 2012 will bring... And we are in the FRONT seats!
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    It is a very good point, it would be absurd for someone to be trolling for this long with such detail and thoughts going into his posts.<br />It's ok to question TS/Front I believe but this speaks for itself. <br />I have followed TS from the beginning and admittedly have questioned him a few times. But it always comes back down to this in the end.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    A troll that remains in a forum 2 years, ..not <br /><br />i hope that the next cake something like this, not as the Front you gift to Souza :lol:<br /><br />20100604014957.jpg
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1326105924:
    <br />This is starting to get exciting!...  :D <br /><br />Can't wait to see what 2012 will bring... And we are in the FRONT seats!<br />
    <br />Agree bounce/ and Michael is revealed piece by piece by piece penguin/
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Yay me!  :lol:<br /><br />Thanks TS, I got your back.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I trust and believe TS/Front.  ;))
  • Hmmm, even BOW managed to post/troll only about  year...<br />However, we're all trolling here for 2,5 years...    ;))
    on 1326119098:
    <br />Hmmm, even BOW managed to post/troll only about  year...<br />However, we're all trolling here for 2,5 years...    ;))<br />
    <br /><br />Yes I remember, it was there about 1 year
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1326105924:
    <br />This is starting to get exciting!...  :D <br /><br />Can't wait to see what 2012 will bring... And we are in the FRONT seats! <br />
    <br /><br />yeah, right!!!!!<br /><br />RV-AF585_MOVIES_G_20120106004914.jpg<br /><br />Popcorn anyone????<br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    ^^^<br />Sometimes I get the feeling that we're  the players on  stage at the moment, like in the One More Chance video.<br />But I can't wait for our General to take up his position at the head of his army. I get buzzed just thinking about it.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Great post Andrea and great redirect TS  /bravo/<br /><br />The post speaks volumes and the redirect is further confirmation...for those who have 'faith'.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • ever notice when it comes to michael and pies they usually wind up in someones face.  lolol/
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1326007076:
    <br />I honestly don't see someone(s) being so utterly dedicated to "fooling" a very small group of people on the internet.  Trolls come in for a night of chaos then leave satisfied.  They don't stick around for over 2 years, offering astonishing information and 'coincidences' without being debunked.<br /><br />If we all think Michael alive and is going to BAM (and this year - 2012) then it makes complete sense that we are seeing the pieces of the puzzle coming together.  [size=12pt]The Pi(e)[/size] is almost ready, we can smell it!<br />
    <br /><br /> /bravo/ All the more so TS/Front’s authenticity has been validated with amazing information and connections. <br /><br />Dedication+Confirmation/Proof = There is no room for doubt. <br /><br />
    on 1326090157:
    <br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21911.msg383100#msg383100<br /><br />TS seems to be on a roll with redirects again and is it just me, or did every redirect in 2012 have something 'Front' in it?<br />
    <br /><br />I_NDEED. Front is put in the foreFRONT and I presume that TS' "insistance" has a reason. Maybe that it’s a nudge to ask us to look deeper into Front’s “riddles”?
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    And then there was this website with the countdown and forum, they only did it for 2 years.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    And that forum only lasted a couple of months.<br /><br />Even MJHDConspiracy has quit his schpeal.
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    The site as such was there longer though, and the forum only lasted a couple of months because the admin then admitted that it was fake. Had he never done that, the forum would still be busy and people would still be discussing "Saunders".
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I'm not so sure about that. Lies run sprints.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Bec:<br />
    No you're obsessed with TIAI and Front, which is why you read these threads to be able to reply to anyone at all. [size=12pt]Obsessed.[/size] Same as we are. Admit it.<br /><br />Either that or you're obsessed with creating [size=12pt]drama.[/size] I'd like to think it's not that.<br /><br />Ps. and if it's so FREAKY and CREEPY why in the WORLD would you even want to be part of it much less participate in the discussion on it. SURELY your time is better spent elsewhere.
    <br /><br />Still relevant.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    on 1326130463:
    <br />And that forum only lasted a couple of months.<br /><br />Even MJHDConspiracy has quit his schpeal. <br />
    <br /><br />What schpeal are you talking about? Investigating? Because I'm pretty sure he didn't pretend to have informers. (that I'm aware of) Just wondering what you mean by schpeal.
    what does "schpeal" mean?
    on 1326129914:
    <br />And then there was this website with the countdown and forum, they only did it for 2 years.<br />
    <br /><br />2 years is a long time
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Everything's slowly coming together /woohoo/