Comments

• willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    :o all that or just this<br /><br />
    For we walk by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7)
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1326270210:
    <br /> :o all that or just this<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />No, you really should take the time and read the whole blog post... Souza is on to something here.. <br /><br />Great post!  /bravo/
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    excellent, excellent, excellent post souza!!!! i advise everyone to read it if they can! /bravo/<br /><br />personally, i am a spiritual person rather than a religious one. i have a strong faith in God, but i have a hard time believing that everything in the Bible is factual or credible. however, that does NOT mean i am not open to the passages we analyze here. i think that is a very valid point souza brings up. i completely agree that God (higher being, positive force, whatever you want to call Him/Her/It) is so intertwined with this hoax that spirituality can't really be separated from it. if michael is so connected with God and we're here to put the pieces of the puzzle together and unravel this "thriller," then it is imperative for us to have an open mind, especially in regards to faith and spirituality. <br /><br />thank you for putting the quotes from both jermaine and michael's biographies in there. it gives a behind the scenes look into how faith, God and michael jackson truly go hand in hand. <br /><br />
    May God protect him and guide him (and tell him to BAM soon before we all go completely insane! Lol).
    <br /><br />Amen.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I guess it links to Souza's post:  http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21957.0<br /><br /><br />Makes sense TS would redirect to it.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Bravo Souza, that was one brilliant, clever and amazing post right from the heart! thank you for your thoughts..and yes, religious aspect of this hoax we should not misvalue. <br />I am religious and spiritual person, I have experienced many small and big miracles during my university study, where my faith and belief in God has started to be stronger.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1326270210:
    <br /> :o all that or just this<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />The entire blog post should be read. It is worth it.
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    Awesome redirect - EVERYONE should read it --> all the post, not only the headline :)
  • @Souza, I've read your post. Excellent post! I'll react later.. have to go,  I'm gonna jog now :)
  • Souza, thank you for this gift.  You are amazing.  :) /bravo/ bearhug
  • Beautifully written, Souza! I really enjoyed reading it.<br /><br /> /bravo/
  • appreciate the words.<br /><br />respect the cause.<br /><br /> /bravo/<br /><br /><br />thank you for sharing TS.... <br /><br />and of course thank you to souza the author.<br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    When I read this last night and commented on your thread about it, I almost said, "It wouldn't surprise me if TS or Front comment on this...."  It really is so well written, Souza.  You truly out-did yourself...thank you for spending so much time reflecting on your faith, your feelings and this hoax.  Much appreciated!  Have a beautiful day.  <br />TS....cheers!<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Thanks Souza, you have produced an extremely well written, well balanced blog and thanks to TS too for redirecting to it, and bringing it to the attention of those that may otherwise have skipped it!  (Hands up here!) Regardless of whether one is religious, spiritual or not -  MJ is, and it therefore follows that God and faith will be part of this hoax.  I have no problem in accepting that, even though much of what is discussed in this area is not in line with my own personal beliefs.<br /><br />A good read, for EVERYONE!  respect/
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1326272769:
    <br />I guess it links to Souza's post:  http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21957.0<br /><br /><br />Makes sense TS would redirect to it.<br />
    <br />Of course it makes sense.
  • Souza, I wish I could write like that in English! Amazing! I admire your open style and how you expressed your motivation to go on with the forum and that you, instead of losing faith, were determined to understand the hoax by studying the Bible. I also believe that Michael's belief and the Bible have a significant meaning in this hoax. I'm not skipping the redirects and although I've not sufficient or no knowledge of religious subjects and not posting, doesn't mean that I'm not interested. On the contrary, I'm reading and searching on internet to study passages of the Bible, I learned a lot and I keep on learning, thanks to Michael, TS and this forum. <br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • I was reading souzas blog before i saw TIAI Januari 11 post, and the first thing i thought after reading the whole blog,: TS is going to redirect to this post, and he did! and imo it is/was the one thing he could do , because it is a amazing blog. <br /><br />So ,  i'm going to say this again, im proud to have the opportunity to spend time inhere!<br /><br /><br /> bearhug to you  all!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Great post, Souza!!<br /><br />i guess it summarizes the whole hoax and what it is about!!!<br /> 
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I commented in Souza's blog thread about my feelings re: her post (which I greatly enjoyed reading)...and I'm very happy to see that TS chose it as a redirect (hopefully more people will read it because of that).  And NOT because it's what Souza believes or what TS believes...but because it's what MIKE believes...there's plenty of 'proof' (for those that require it) that clearly shows Mike's faith/belief in both God and the Bible.  If that 'part' of Mike doesn't interest someone, then they are missing out on getting to know 'the man'...because both God and the Bible were/are a HUGE part of MJ.<br /><br />On another note...I came across this blog that has these notes posted that are supposedly some of Mike's 'Bible Study Notes'.  I've never seen these before and I'm wondering if anyone else has and/or if they have been 'authenticated' as being Mike's.  I just found the blog and have been reading some of it but not enough yet to give an accurate 'opinion' on what is written on the site...but the pages I have read are pretty interesting.  At the least, I think the author has done some Bible study of his/her own.<br />This is the blog url: http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/<br /><br />And these are the "Study Notes" found on this page (where the author talks about what is written in the notes): http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2011/02/michael-jacksons-bible-study-notes-part.html<br /><br />MJ+2010+Bible+Notes+1.jpg<br /><br />MJ+BIBLE+STUDY+NOTES+3+-+1.JPG<br /><br />MJ+BIBLE+STUDY+NOTES+3.jpg<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    BeTheChange....you have managed to place in front of my eyes something amazing (again).  This blog you posted about is fascinating.  It goes into talk about his Pepsi accident and questions what I have thought about for years......the scar.  However, it's something else about the link to the notes that has me dumbfounded in the way God works. I will explain.....<br />Just this past weekend, I was sitting in our church service, I wondered what our pastor would talk about, not thinking too much on anything but God at that point.  Prior to service, that afternoon....I was thinking about Front's picture of The Exodus Route & TS's redirect......also the Ark posts.  So, I am sitting there and pastor begins with Joshua 3...the story of crossing the river Jordan with the Ark....and the 12 tribes of Israel.  I was shocked at the mention of the Ark...and needless to say paid particular attention that day, lol.  The story goes on to say how Joshua choose 12 men, one from each tribe.  They were instructed to take up stones from the middle of the Jordan.  One the other side of the river they placed the stones as a marker/reminder of what God can do.  All the while...they had the Ark.  I was shocked and happy to hear of the story about the Ark that day.  Yet, I had this nagging feeling about the 12 tribes.  Who were these people exactly?  I have always wondered about the 12 tribes.  <br />Fast forward to now......you write a post which has Michael's bible notes, supposedly.  I am always curious about things like this....so I skim around on the blog.  It wasn't long before I was reading about the 12 twelve tribes.......the Bible notes part one with the TII background photo of Versailles (it is said to be that months ago).  Before this particular photo surfaced....before TII came out....I had a dream about Michael and Versailles (that's another post in it's own).  <br />My point with all this is....God is everywhere.  When you least expect it, He will tie things together and answer questions.....if you listen.  I didn't expect Ark conversations with the 12 tribes....I didn't expect to find a link to Michael's 12 Lights in TII......it's amazing.  If you want to read about the crossing it is in Joshua 3:4. <br />Thank you for this post BTC......you amaze me continually! Have a beautiful day!<br /><br />Blessings Always 
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I loved reading your post Souza, I'm glad you wrote it!
    there's plenty of 'proof' (for those that require it) that clearly shows Mike's faith/belief in both God and the Bible
    <br /><br />but it was so obvious from the beginning, and he said it himself, so why would people overlook it?<br />For me it was the interview with Oprah when Michael tells her "I believe in God, even very much". The expression on his face was very serious about this and that was enough for me to understand where MJ comes from regarding God. All my respect to him for this and to Ms. Jackson who made this possible for him and for us to have him this way.
    WishingStar...I, too, lately have felt that the quote "God works in mysterious ways"...is the absolute UNDERstatement of eternity lol.  I've come to see it as pure synchronicity...and I truly believe it happens when one is seeking something with a pure and humble heart AND is awake enough to see the magic of it.  The synchronicity you described in your post is amazing...like a wink from God.<br /><br />It was Souza's blog and it 'clicking' with me that led me to type in "Michael Jackson Bible" into google.  I noticed that most of the quotes in her blog (which were all great) touched on Mike's thoughts/beliefs on God, and I wanted to further look into anything I could find that would give me more insight into his thoughts on the Bible specifically.  And low and behold...after having studied and looked at MANY handwritten notes of his, I come across a site that has his supposed Bible Study Notes lol.  Maybe others have seen them before...but I never have, nor do I know if they are really his.  But I started reading the blog and I am fascinated by a lot of the info there because it does shed light on just how much Mike studied and followed the Bible, and how that influenced just about everything he did.<br /><br />So, the thanks should go to Souza for her blog, TS for the redirect, that blogger for their blog, Mike for simply being Mike, and God for working His magic  ::P <br /><br />@Gina...yes, Mike's love of God and the Bible has always been obvious.  I don't understand why people are choosing to overlook this VERY big part of MJ.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    @Bethechange..thank you for that blog, I will look at it closer in the evening. And by the way, your post number 888 is pretty cool ;) Elvis connection? :lol:
    LOL emulik...I guess I'm not as awake as I thought cause I didn't even notice it was my 888th post!  Thank you for letting me know  ::P  That's both cool and freaky...all wrapped up in a pink cake box  :lol:<br /><br />God is good!  bearhug<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    But really...Bob again ?? Who is that misterious Bob