Subliminal pedophile in an announcement from childrenswear?

paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Subliminal pedophile in an announcement from childrenswear?<br /><br />A French firm of fashion offered apologies for a photo in which a naked man appears behind a group of children in an advertisement for beachwear.<br />But the image has been distributed virally on the internet.<br />In a message on Twitter, La Redoute said that it calls "an apology for the photo published on your site and you are doing what is necessary to remove it".<br /><br />But on the internet appeared montages showing the naked man in some images of well known, as of the arrival of man on the moon.<br />The nudist has not been identified.<br /><br /><br />The Redoute is one of the largest firms of clothing by catalog at France.<br />A spokeswoman for La Redoute, quoted by the AFP Agency, said that an internal investigation had been launched to determine how the error had occurred.<br />The fault was amplified by the fact that La Redoute also supplied a magnifying glass so that people could closely examine the swimsuits in the photos.<br />Some tuiteros have speculated that the scandal around the photo could have generated useful for La Redoute advertising.<br /><br /><br /><br />615x330-untitled-3.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.bbc.co.uk/mundo/noticias/2012/01/120106_nudista_foto_ninos_francia_lf.shtml<br /><br />Now  going to say that they did not realize that appeared a naked man in this picture WTF?? :?

Comments

• TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    BLATANT, and bad use of Photoshop,  lolol/ Shadows don't line up, come on! Sun is on the right, plus if you know anything about the Horizon Line, he's just jammed in there - No Perspective at all! Even the worst comic book artists could do a better job than this!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The problem is not the Photoshop, the problem is the intention of this, the message
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    It seems like a legit mistake to me.<br />Just because he's on a typical French beach where nude people roam doesn't mean he's going to run over and molest the children. <br />Really people?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I find the pick hilarious. Bad photographer and bad timing to take the pic. Poor man in his early morning beach bath. Not very appealing.
  • i am sure photographs are proofed these days. if for anything quality.. what and the proof reader missed the nude guy?? i dont think deliberate subliminal pedo message. perhaps a young fool who thinks whoa look at the pic i captured, lets see if i can get away with printing it. (prank<br /><br />they obviously have a series of photos from this photo shoot. not just one. <br /><br />i think this 'doosie' was deliberately printed to push the boundaries and create controversy / attention.<br /><br />the brand now has instant worldwide attention. as they say all publicity is good publicity