Something Kenny Ortega Tweeted Last Year

rswilley2011rswilley2011 Posts: 40
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I was looking through Kenny Ortega's twitter randomly and noticed a tweet that he tweeted on July 28th 2011. It says:<br /><br />
<br />Kenny Ortega <br /><br />6<br /><br />28 Jul via txt
<br /><br />All it says is 6. I looked at it for a few minutes, thinking about what it could possibly mean. I suddenly decided to check my calendar. I went 6 months from July 28th, 2011 and got January 28th, 2012. <br /><br />Now what's happening this day? The "Michael Jackson Immortal World Tour" is performing in Los Angeles at the Staples Center!<br /><br />Just something that I found interesting. Maybe something, like an important clue will happen that day, I don't know.<br /><br />Thoughts?

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Good catch! That was wondered about back then too. Maybe besides new clues, 'someone' will show up in disguise.<br />Is anyone here going to it?  I would think for sure the 3 kids would go, maybe Katherine.<br /><br /><br />http://staplescenter.com/events/event-detail/2053
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    That's an interesting connection. We must look for any suspicious presence there  suspicious// suspicious//.<br />Now that you speak of things from the past, last night I was watching TII "Wanna be starting something" and for the first time I've noticed MJ was wearing the colours of this forum: light grey jacket and orange pants geek/.
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Shoes. Because of him, my entire life I've...geez - dancing shoes with great support. <br /><br />Huh, I'll be darned - that's the day I got tickets. But I'm going to enjoy the show. If anything odd happens, I'll let you know. penguin/
  • on 1327553114:
    <br />I was looking through Kenny Ortega's twitter randomly and noticed a tweet that he tweeted on July 28th 2011. It says:6 ;)<br /><br />
    <br />Kenny Ortega <br /><br />Yes! And Michael was Immortalized at Graumans Chinese Theatre !  ;)<br /><br /><br /><br />28 Jul via txt
    <br /><br />All it says is 6. I looked at it for a few minutes, thinking about what it could possibly mean. I suddenly decided to check my calendar. I went 6 months from July 28th, 2011 and got January 28th, 2012. <br /><br />Now what's happening this day? The "Michael Jackson Immortal World Tour" is performing in Los Angeles at the Staples Center!<br /><br />Just something that I found interesting. Maybe something, like an important clue will happen that day, I don't know.<br /><br />Thoughts?<br />
  • Interesting catch!<br /><br />Kenny did attend at the LA opening of the Immortal Tour at Staples on January 27th:<br /><br />
  • on 1327855530:
    <br />Interesting catch!<br /><br />Kenny did attend at the LA opening of the Immortal Tour at Staples on January 27th:<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for sharing the video - I wonder if any of Michael's other creative partners attended?<br /><br />Can't wait to hear what Tink thinks as well. It's a great show only to be made better if Michael were there in person.<br /><br />Blessings
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Show did wear me out, but I was surprised with friends who'd bought a block, so we had a limo, and lots of comfort factor for the long drive there and back. I also...love to go to fast food places, in limos, lol. Just a bad habit!  ;D<br /><br />Some hassles, but usual stuff. People always think if you've got limos, you're someone important, sigh.<br /><br />Quite enjoyable, just loved it! Backup singers really added a dimension to creating it being live! Staples center is creepy to me now - but it was so alive, it was almost comfortable.<br /><br />Slept on the way home, so glad I finally got a belated Christmas Present! It was soooo worth it, from my friends. Now I know why they were acting so odd, while I was in the hospital...thought no one cared, but it was completely the opposite!<br /><br />Good things come, to those who wait! bearhug bearhug bearhug