Rome 1988 (First 15 Min.) Bad World Tour HD

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited February 2012 in General MJ Discussion
[size=10pt]OMG Frank Cascio was right about what he wrote in his book,Michael is totally another man on stage  :shock:  :shock: :shock:  :D !!!!!!!<br />How anyone can ever say this man lacked sex appeal is beyond me  :mrgreen:  mj_bad/ !!!![/size]<br /><br />tumblr_liqs98ECu81qdz6jx.gif<br /><br />

Comments

• [size=10pt]That shirt Michael is wearing is really nice geek/ .It is just me or it's too big for him  :mrgreen: ????[/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson Bad World Tour Rome 1988 - Dirty Diana (Snippet 1) (HQ) <br />
    <br /><br />Michael Jackson Bad World Tour Rome 1988 - Dirty Diana (Snippet 2) (HQ)<br />
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    :D Dang MJ his best tour in my opinion :) Im lovin Heartbreak Hotel my favourite Jacksons song, thanks so much for putting this up<br />@Lounis Productions,  WTF?? we wanna see MJ
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Thanks for posting - too many people around here at the moment, I need to watch these on my own later!!  Is it bad of me (pun intended!) that I just love watching Bad MJ?  I sometimes think he must be sick of people going all gooey over what he was doing 25 years ago - I'd hate it if people kept referring to me by what I was doing half my life ago!  I'll justify it quite truthfully by saying I'm in awe of what he's doing now as well - even though I don't know exactly what he's up to as yet! And I'd love the opportunity to be 'watching' him now ... in the flesh, if you get my drift!
  • on 1328475824:
    <br /> :D Dang MJ his best tour in my opinion :) Im lovin Heartbreak Hotel my favourite Jacksons song, thanks so much for putting this up<br />@Lounis Productions,  WTF?? we wanna see MJ<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Dear Katie I have to confess I LOVE Bad tour  :-* ,I mean the whole Bad tour,lol  lolol/  !!!!!! [/size]<br /><br /><br />
    on 1328477074:
    <br />Thanks for posting - too many people around here at the moment, I need to watch these on my own later!!  [size=14pt]Is it bad of me (pun intended!) that I just love watching Bad MJ?  I sometimes think he must be sick of people going all gooey over what he was doing 25 years ago - I'd hate it if people kept referring to me by what I was doing half my life ago![/size]  I'll justify it quite truthfully by saying I'm in awe of what he's doing now as well - even though I don't know exactly what he's up to as yet! And I'd love the opportunity to be 'watching' him now ... in the flesh, if you get my drift!<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Curls are you reading my mind or what  :shock:  :shock:  ??????? What you wrote is exactly what I think lol  :lol: ,but hey it's ok to watch past tours of Michael, after all is a part of his legacy no  :idea: ????? So Michael dear please don't be upset if we,the ladys watch you at 30  :oops:  ;) ,but it's not our fault you were/are so good at everything you did/do(ing)  8-)  geek/ .It's not someone's fault ,the only one to blame here is the NATURE/UNIVERSE ,lol  lolol/  !!!!!![/size]