OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• Hi Blankie! x<br /><br />Heartfelt lovely  message! Ditto from me.. <br /><br /> with L.O.V.E x
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    [size=12pt]For Michael and everyone else here[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />gobelove.jpg<br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • And you too Mary K!!!! <br />All for L.O.V.E ... Michael you are loved and missed!<br /><br /><br />    :compute:                                                                            :bearhug:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1348524180:
    <br />Hi Blankie! x<br /><br />Heartfelt lovely  message! Ditto from me.. <br /><br /> with L.O.V.E x<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :bearhug: :bearhug:
  • @lettingitsimmer, thank you for this thread. <br /><br />Much LOVE    :bearhug:
  • <br />My faith in you will never fade away <br />Even in these times of hoax silence I am here to stay<br />Know that no matter what your decision may be, whether you will return or not,<br />I have faith and I know that you will always be there<br />And I feel in all your work the love & care<br />Which will inspire us to love and take care of each other always<br />You showed this to us in that mirror and you will keep on showing us<br />In your impressive and loving way like no other can do than you<br />Thank you Michael for the L.O.V.E., which I will continue to do <br /><br />with everlasting LOVE<br />
  • on 1348601512:
    <br />
    on 1348524180:
    <br />Hi Blankie! x<br /><br />Heartfelt lovely  message! Ditto from me.. <br /><br /> with L.O.V.E x<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :bearhug: :bearhug:<br />Oops..Blankie!  I sent another "ditto!" >>>Hmm.. is ok.. we can never have, or give, too many hugs though! LOL  :compute: X
  • on 1348610081:
    <br />@lettingitsimmer, thank you for this thread. <br /><br />Much LOVE    :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi everlastinglove_MJ                                                          :bearhug: <br /><br /><br />Thank you too for contributing Michael's wonderful Earth message .. and your beautiful poem..<br /><br />We have learnt so much  from him and from each other.... all for L.O.V.E. x
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    <br /><br />"His face – none of man or a woman,<br />Like blind premonition- <br />Light of this tenderness<br />Is unbearable for abandoned heart…"<br /> OG
  • "Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen" <br />(Quote: Leonardo Da Vinci 1452-1519 Italy)
  • FelixFelix Posts: 29
    on 1348362455:
    <br />
    on 1348354985:
    <br />283726845244269385em4FTKGYc.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />So true! Thank you so much!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br />
  • [size=14pt][/size]<br /><br />"Thank you for connecting so perfectly with us Michael" <br />L.O.V.E. xx
    I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. <br />Their feathers are just too bright and when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice, but still, <br />the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone
    <br /><br />"Red" from "The Shawshank Redemption"
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    on 1348469605:
    <br />[size=12pt]"Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, <br />as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire."[/size]<br /><br />François de La Rochefoucauld<br /><br />love-never-fails1.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Like this quote, MaryK. Thinking about it, it's often true. Thanks for sharing.<br /><br />Nice contributions in this thread. 
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Is almost one year has gone a great man and a great genius...Love you Steve.<br /><br /><br />300603_2556610553829_1210947963_33117964_1981599931_n.jpg<br /><br />
  • on 1349100521:
    <br />
    I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. <br />Their feathers are just too bright and when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice, but still, <br />the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone
    <br /><br />"Red" from "The Shawshank Redemption"<br />
    <br /><br /><br />MaryK<br /><br />"It is a blessed thing that in every age someone has had the individuality enough and the courage enough to stand by his convictions" <br />Robert G Ingersoll(1833-1899.American lawyer, politician, and writer)<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. x
  • on 1349126899:
    <br />Is almost one year has gone a great man and a great genius...Love you Steve.<br /><br /><br />300603_2556610553829_1210947963_33117964_1981599931_n.jpg<br />
    <br />Hi Blankie.. Absolutely!! <br /><br />"What lies behind us, and what lies before us, are tiny matters , compared to what lies within us"<br />(Ralph Waldo Emerson(1803-1882) American essayist and poet<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x
  • on 1348840717:
    <br />
    on 1348362455:
    <br />
    on 1348354985:
    <br />283726845244269385em4FTKGYc.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />So true! Thank you so much!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />L.O.V.E Felix x
    on 1349146968:
    <br />
    on 1349100521:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />MaryK<br /><br />"It is a blessed thing that in every age someone has had the individuality enough and the courage enough to stand by his convictions" <br />Robert G Ingersoll(1833-1899.American lawyer, politician, and writer)<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br />Yes! And also: <br /><br />born-to-stand-out.jpg<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I want to talk<br />With the desolate voice I want to talk<br />so that it can shudder<br />my broken heart for loving<br />and died, in the distance, miss.<br /><br />And there is no word to express faithful<br />what my life has been to meet:<br />My eyes just live to see you<br />my love grows faith wait.<br /><br />I love you MJ<br /><br />                                  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7pi-4ihYepMqJYpdL4t7rn6yR1hB0VNCQIRpthFzyv3Je_4RN7g
  • on 1349169719:
    <br />
    on 1349146968:
    <br />
    on 1349100521:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />MaryK<br /><br />"It is a blessed thing that in every age someone has had the individuality enough and the courage enough to stand by his convictions" <br />Robert G Ingersoll(1833-1899.American lawyer, politician, and writer)<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br />Yes! And also: <br /><br />born-to-stand-out.jpg<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />YEP AND YEP!<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />    <br /><br />L.O.V.E. X  :compute:
  • on 1349172120:
    <br />I want to talk<br />With the desolate voice I want to talk<br />so that it can shudder<br />my broken heart for loving<br />and died, in the distance, miss.<br /><br />And there is no word to express faithful<br />what my life has been to meet:<br />My eyes just live to see you<br />my love grows faith wait.<br /><br />I love you MJ<br /><br />                                  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7pi-4ihYepMqJYpdL4t7rn6yR1hB0VNCQIRpthFzyv3Je_4RN7g<br />
    <br /><br />marumjj.. what beautiful words .. from  a loving heart..<br /><br />L.O.V.E.  X            :bearhug:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1349216148:
    <br />
    on 1349172120:
    <br />I want to talk<br />With the desolate voice I want to talk<br />so that it can shudder<br />my broken heart for loving<br />and died, in the distance, miss.<br /><br />And there is no word to express faithful<br />what my life has been to meet:<br />My eyes just live to see you<br />my love grows faith wait.<br /><br />I love you MJ<br /><br />                                  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7pi-4ihYepMqJYpdL4t7rn6yR1hB0VNCQIRpthFzyv3Je_4RN7g<br />
    <br /><br />marumjj.. what beautiful words .. from  a loving heart..<br /><br />L.O.V.E.  X            :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />lettingitsimmer thank you for starting this thread affection of love. blessings  :bearhug:s
  • on 1349224304:
    <br />
    on 1349216148:
    <br />
    on 1349172120:
    <br /><br />marumjj.. what beautiful words .. from  a loving heart..<br /><br />L.O.V.E.  X            :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />lettingitsimmer thank you for starting this thread affection of love. blessings  :bearhug:s<br />
    <br /><br />Is wonderful for us all  to share the L.O.V.E marumjj..blessings to you too..  and for dear Michael. XX
  • <br />"Whatever you can do,<br />or dream you can do,<br />begin it..<br />Boldness has genius , power and magic in it"<br /><br />( Quote: <br />Johann Von Goethe(1749-1832.<br />German poet,writer,and scientist)<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x