OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Thank you for starting this thread lettingitsimmer and everyone else for your contributions.  I very much enjoy reading here.
  • on 1349227895:
    <br />Thank you for starting this thread lettingitsimmer and everyone else for your contributions.  I very much enjoy reading here.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Andrea<br />Thank you for posting and joining in!Please continue ! <br />Lovely to hear your comments, thank you.<br />All for  L.O.V.E, all  for  Michael.. and  for all. X
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    qxrnlz.jpg I think this totally fits in our journey  :icon_razz:<br /><br />2qnzkhf.jpg<br /><br />P.S. thank you lettingitsimmer for this thread, I love reading here!  :icon_bounce:
  • on 1349249021:
    <br />qxrnlz.jpg I think this totally fits in our journey  :icon_razz:<br /><br />2qnzkhf.jpg<br /><br />P.S. thank you lettingitsimmer for this thread, I love reading here!  :icon_bounce:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi emulik! Welcome! Thank you. Great quote!. and keep the Faith.. and be Positive!<br />L.O.V.E. x<br /> :compute:
  • "Life is a journey.... not a destination" <br /><br />(Quote: Emerson)
  • inspirational-quote-to-have-succeeded.jpg<br /><br />LOVE
  • on 1349290791:
    <br />inspirational-quote-to-have-succeeded.jpg<br /><br />LOVE<br />
    <br /><br />Hi everlastinglove_MJ!<br /><br />Wonderful quotes! Both very inspiring.<br />Yes! Never give up.. go forward with Faith and Belief...<br />and .....L.O.V.E ! x
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    One from MJ himself.. Hi dear Michael!))<br /><br />" Work for a cause, Not  for applause.<br />Live life to express, Not  to impress.<br />Don't strive to make your presence noticed,<br />Just make your absence felt..."<br /><br /><br />Love you and miss you incredible..<br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1349357001:
    <br />One from MJ himself.. Hi dear Michael!))<br /><br />" Work for a cause, Not  for applause.<br />Live life to express, Not  to impress.<br />Don't strive to make your presence noticed,<br />Just make your absence felt..."<br /><br /><br />Love you and miss you incredible..<br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi skyways.. So true! Is a beautiful quote from Michael.. <br />L.O.V.E. xx
  • on 1349225435:
    <br /><br />"Whatever you can do,<br />or dream you can do,<br />begin it..<br />Boldness has genius , power and magic in it"<br /><br />( Quote: <br />Johann Von Goethe(1749-1832.<br />German poet,writer,and scientist)<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Simmer:) so true! This reminds me of a beautiful quote of Michael:<br /><br />“You can always dream, and your dreams will come true, but you have to make them come true.” ~ Michael Jackson<br /><br />with LOVE<br /><br />
    <br />Thank you @simmer!)<br />chain reaction here >))<br />I recently get struck by John Ashbery genius))  .. ahh, so much to share!  <br />@feels like i about hijack your thread with that one&)  sorry!!>)..<br />@ if u let me of cource - mirror, "death" , hints, plays, arts...
  • on 1349453479:
    <br /><br />Thank you @simmer!)<br />chain reaction here >))<br />I recently get struck by John Ashbery genius))  .. ahh, so much to share!  <br />@feels like i about hijack your thread with that one&)  sorry!!>)..<br />@ if u let me of cource - mirror, "death" , hints, plays, arts...<br />
    <br /><br />Hi skyways! No apology needed.. It is OUR thread.. ALL of US!! Just trying to keep it positive for Michael. <br />(I just started it up, that's all.) <br /><br />Yes.. heaps of great thoughts and writings out there!! <br />John Ashbery..(1927) U.S. ..poet, and critic..  what a prolific writer.. many facets of his  diamond of imaginations and feelings..<br />.. concave mirrors and all! <br /><br />Here's one of his positive quotes:>>" Perhaps we ought to feel with more imagination" (unquote)<br /><br />(>>>  a general quote .  Have a great day/night  L.O.V.E. x<br />.<br /><br /> :compute:    :icon_e_smile:
  • on 1349449952:
    <br />
    on 1349225435:
    <br /><br />"Whatever you can do,<br />or dream you can do,<br />begin it..<br />Boldness has genius , power and magic in it"<br /><br />( Quote: <br />Johann Von Goethe(1749-1832.<br />German poet,writer,and scientist)<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Hi Simmer:) so true! This reminds me of a beautiful quote of Michael:<br /><br />“You can always dream, and your dreams will come true, but you have to make them come true.” ~ Michael Jackson<br /><br />with LOVE<br />
    <br /><br />Hi everlasting_MJ.. Yes.. Michael's words are so true.. that we can dream, but we need to work towards achieving that dream.. <br />L.O.V.E  x<br />
    THANK YOU, Dear Simmer, to accept hijack proposition))<br /><br />before we go on that, - just little sweet message2M  :icon_redface:<br /><br /><br /><br />I have to train my heart<br />to carry you through weather,<br />by beauty of the arts,<br />where thunder feels more easier.<br /><br />By Wonderland of dreams, <br />and feat, and fate and endless<br />reversing of your thrills,<br />that never seems to come less.<br /><br />My broken-open heart, <br />will you evolving  stronger,<br />and deep, and wide and smart<br />as shortness be no longer?<br /><br />..You never faraway,<br />But never close to my side,<br />Irradiating  faith  <br />From vulnerable high-sight.<br /><br />I open up my arms<br />To carry all your burdens<br />By beauty of the art<br />And smoothly merging thunders..<br /><br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1349510795:
    <br />THANK YOU, Dear Simmer, to accept hijack proposition))<br /><br />before we go on that, - just little sweet message2M  :icon_redface:<br /><br /><br /><br />I have to train my heart<br />to carry you through weather,<br />by beauty of the arts,<br />where thunder feels more easier.<br /><br />By Wonderland of dreams, <br />and feat, and fate and endless<br />reversing of your thrills,<br />that never seems to come less.<br /><br />My broken-open heart, <br />will you evolving  stronger,<br />and deep, and wide and smart<br />as shortness be no longer?<br /><br />..You never faraway,<br />But never close to my side,<br />Irradiating  faith  <br />From vulnerable high-sight.<br /><br />I open up my arms<br />To carry all your burdens<br />By beauty of the art<br />And smoothly merging thunders..<br /><br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi skyways.. lovely!<br />Quotes and positive messages for Michael  with L.O.V.E. x
  •   <br /><br />"Love the moment. and the energy of that moment will spread  beyond all boundaries" <br /><br />(Quote: Corita Kent .  American graphic artist)<br />
  • on 1331626157:
    <br />If I was to write to Michael this is what I would like to express to him>><br /><br />I would like to say , firstly>"Thank you Michael for connecting with us all, so perfectly , from the very beginning.."<br /><br />I enjoy writing poetry and you are an inspiration to me ..on so many levels.. and your beautiful messages of Love and Peace, expressed in your actions, words, music and songs ,dance and film, and unfailingly generous and caring humanitarian deeds, are all filled with your unique and powerful  creativity and immense and deep Love for all people and this planet. You have touched the hearts of people all over this Earth.. I have posted a few of my poems on this site under "Messages to Michael"..to try and express my gratitude and love for all you have done.. I have listed them here to avoid repetition.. they are called<br /><br /><br />" Where are  you Michael"?<br />"Aquarius,an Inner Journey" <br />"POEMS and POSITIVE QUOTES FOR MICHAEL"<br />"Cosmos"<br />Michael..to you.."<br />Reply in: "An open thread to Michael himself"<br />"Life Song"..Northern and Southern lights..Nature's Holograms for you, for all<br /><br /><br />I would have loved to sit and talk in trust with you, human to human, fame etc aside.. to talk to Michael the man.. laugh with you, have a meal, have serious conversations, share inner hopes and dreams.. I may even get to like being super soaked!! LOL.. So, in closing,  my wishes have always been for your Best of Joy, Michael, wherever you are ... with L.O.V.E. xx<br /><br />June 25 2012: Thank you for connecting so perfectly with us Michael... L.O.V.E. xx<br /><br />
    <br />                                                                     
  • If I had to say something to Michael would be as follows:<br /><br />Thanks Michael for the huge joy I am feeling and I have felt during all my life when I listen to your music and I see you dancing  that's something priceless. You are a gift of God and you should know that the world needs many Michaels Jacksons like you for the earth to become HEAVEN. <br />Your very presence on the stage gives the world goosebumps.<br /><br />Thanks Michael you sweeten my life with your music.......well and your Golden Pants too! :LolLolLolLol:
  • <br />"There are two ways of spreading light..<br /><br />to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it"<br /><br /><br />(Quote:Edith  Wharton (1863-1937) American novelist)
    on 1349641037:
    <br />  <br /><br />"Love the moment. and the energy of that moment will spread  beyond all boundaries" <br /><br />(Quote: Corita Kent .  American graphic artist)<br />
    <br /><br />"))  Very true, Simmer, It Is definitely "out of bounds"  (Eugenio Montale. one of the greatest modern poet, Italian Noble laureate?)
    on 1349782093:
    <br /><br />"There are two ways of spreading light..<br /><br />to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it"<br /><br /><br />(Quote:Edith  Wharton (1863-1937) American novelist)<br />
    <br /><br />Great Quote!<br /><br />i goes with mirror for myself))))
    Thank you so much dear Lettingitsimmer (and ALL!) for kindly accept my proposition for little off the Wall invasion...<br /><br />I have thinking what to begins with, but latest multiplying butterfly effect in our hoax entertainment make my choice for today quote....<br /> so, I will be posting one at the time  from John Ashbery "Self-Portrait in a Convex Mirror" starting from the end of its monstrous quirky feat of thoughts --> and see if everyone liked it))  :compute:<br /><br />Here we go...    message2M,P,PM,M and so on..>)<br /><br />start with Man and the Mirror...  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Parmigianino_Selfportrait.jpg<br /><br /><br />"As Parmigianino did it...<br /><br />                                ...This past<br />Is now here: the painter's<br />Reflected face, in which we linger, receiving<br />Dreams and inspirations on an unassigned<br />Frequency, but the hues have turned metallic,<br />The curves and edges are not so rich. Each person<br />Has one big theory to explain the universe<br />But it doesn't tell the whole story<br />And in the end it is what is outside him<br />That matters, to him and especially to us<br />Who have been given no help whatever<br />In decoding our own man-size quotient and must rely<br />On second-hand knowledge. Yet I know<br />That no one else's taste is going to be<br />Any help, and might as well be ignored.<br />Once it seemed so perfect--gloss on the fine<br />Freckled skin, lips moistened as though about to part<br />Releasing speech, and the familiar look<br />Of clothes and furniture that one forgets.<br />This could have been our paradise: exotic<br />Refuge within an exhausted world, but that wasn't<br />In the cards, because it couldn't have been<br />The point. Aping naturalness may be the first step<br />Toward achieving an inner calm<br />But it is the first step only, and often<br />Remains a frozen gesture of welcome etched<br />On the air materializing behind it,<br />A convention. And we have really<br />No time for these, except to use them<br />For kindling. The sooner they are burnt up<br />The better for the roles we have to play.<br />Therefore I beseech you, withdraw that hand,<br />Offer it no longer as shield or greeting,<br />The shield of a greeting, Francesco:<br />There is room for one bullet in the chamber:<br />Our looking through the wrong end<br />Of the telescope as you fall back at a speed<br />Faster than that of light to flatten ultimately<br />Among the features of the room, an invitation<br />Never mailed, the "it was all a dream"<br />Syndrome, though the "all" tells tersely<br />Enough how it wasn't. Its existence<br />Was real, though troubled, and the ache<br />Of this waking dream can never drown out<br />The diagram still sketched on the wind,<br />Chosen, meant for me and materialized<br />In the disguising radiance of my room.<br />                              ... One feels too confined,<br />Sifting the April sunlight for clues,<br />In the mere stillness of the ease of its<br />Parameter. The hand holds no chalk<br />And each part of the whole falls off<br />And cannot know it knew, except<br />Here and there, in cold pockets<br />Of remembrance, whispers out of time. ""<br /><br />John Ashbery<br /><br /><br />with L.O.V.E.... :moonwalk_:
  • on 1349855915:
    <br />
    on 1349782093:
    <br /><br />"There are two ways of spreading light..<br /><br />to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it"<br /><br /><br />(Quote:Edith  Wharton (1863-1937) American novelist)<br />
    <br /><br />Great Quote!<br /><br />i goes with mirror for myself))))<br />
    <br /><br />Hi skyways.. <br />Yes.."If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that change"  <br />(Thank you Michael ) LO.V.E x  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />
  • on 1349857313:
    <br />Thank you so much dear Lettingitsimmer (and ALL!) for kindly accept my proposition for little off the Wall invasion...<br /><br />I have thinking what to begins with, but latest multiplying butterfly effect in our hoax entertainment make my choice for today quote....<br /> so, I will be posting one at the time  from John Ashbery "Self-Portrait in a Convex Mirror" starting from the end of its monstrous quirky feat of thoughts --> and see if everyone liked it))  :compute:<br /><br />Here we go...    message2M,P,PM,M and so on..>)<br /><br />start with Man and the Mirror...  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Parmigianino_Selfportrait.jpg<br /><br /><br />"As Parmigianino did it...<br /><br />                                ...This past<br />Is now here: the painter's<br />Reflected face, in which we linger, receiving<br />Dreams and inspirations on an unassigned<br />Frequency, but the hues have turned metallic,<br />The curves and edges are not so rich. Each person<br />Has one big theory to explain the universe<br />But it doesn't tell the whole story<br />And in the end it is what is outside him<br />That matters, to him and especially to us<br />Who have been given no help whatever<br />In decoding our own man-size quotient and must rely<br />On second-hand knowledge. Yet I know<br />That no one else's taste is going to be<br />Any help, and might as well be ignored.<br />Once it seemed so perfect--gloss on the fine<br />Freckled skin, lips moistened as though about to part<br />Releasing speech, and the familiar look<br />Of clothes and furniture that one forgets.<br />This could have been our paradise: exotic<br />Refuge within an exhausted world, but that wasn't<br />In the cards, because it couldn't have been<br />The point. Aping naturalness may be the first step<br />Toward achieving an inner calm<br />But it is the first step only, and often<br />Remains a frozen gesture of welcome etched<br />On the air materializing behind it,<br />A convention. And we have really<br />No time for these, except to use them<br />For kindling. The sooner they are burnt up<br />The better for the roles we have to play.<br />Therefore I beseech you, withdraw that hand,<br />Offer it no longer as shield or greeting,<br />The shield of a greeting, Francesco:<br />There is room for one bullet in the chamber:<br />Our looking through the wrong end<br />Of the telescope as you fall back at a speed<br />Faster than that of light to flatten ultimately<br />Among the features of the room, an invitation<br />Never mailed, the "it was all a dream"<br />Syndrome, though the "all" tells tersely<br />Enough how it wasn't. Its existence<br />Was real, though troubled, and the ache<br />Of this waking dream can never drown out<br />The diagram still sketched on the wind,<br />Chosen, meant for me and materialized<br />In the disguising radiance of my room.<br />                              ... One feels too confined,<br />Sifting the April sunlight for clues,<br />In the mere stillness of the ease of its<br />Parameter. The hand holds no chalk<br />And each part of the whole falls off<br />And cannot know it knew, except<br />Here and there, in cold pockets<br />Of remembrance, whispers out of time. ""<br /><br />John Ashbery<br /><br /><br />with L.O.V.E.... :moonwalk_:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi skyways.. thank you..the portrait is amazing, and we read more facets from the diamond imaginations of J. Ashbery!.. very thought provoking and intense at times..<br /> ...the trajectory of positivity is also there..amidst the chaos.. like (seemingly) delicate, small white flowers which peep above the earth as the winter snows begin to melt.<br />Are they a reminder of the  eternal bigger picture? <br /><br />L.O.V.E. and positivity  x
  • I would like to know what Michael means to me:<br />Is an inspiration to the world and for me, taught me to help others and do things for love.<br />His music has messages of love and peace<br />It is the most amazing person in the world<br />Michael strange you much<br /> :moonwalk_:<br /> :-\