OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• on 1349904705:
    <br />I would like to know what Michael means to me:<br />Is an inspiration to the world and for me, taught me to help others and do things for love.<br />His music has messages of love and peace<br />It is the most amazing person in the world<br />Michael strange you much<br /> :moonwalk_:<br /> :-\<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Hi ItzyJaxoOn.. <br /><br />A beautiful positive and uplifting truth from you. <br />Poems and Positive quotes for Michael.Inspiring and positive .. that is what this thread means .. :icon_e_smile:<br />Just trying to keep it light and positive for Michael..    <br />Thank you for writing it .L.O.V.E.x          :compute:
  •           <br /><br /><br />          "Let us be grateful  to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom"<br />    <br /><br />            (Quote: Voltaire  (1694-1798..Paris)
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    What a Beautiful thread!! God Bless all of you Beautiful Souls of LOVE!!! I LOVE you so very much, and it fills my Heart with joy to see all of this positivity Blooming in our Family!!! Keep the LOVE alive Family!!!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Michael, my Brother...I LOVE you so...Thank you for everything!! Always with me in my Heart...Forever!!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />WeAreOne.JPG?width=721
  • on 1350163623:
    <br />What a Beautiful thread!! God Bless all of you Beautiful Souls of LOVE!!! I LOVE you so very much, and it fills my Heart with joy to see all of this positivity Blooming in our Family!!! Keep the LOVE alive Family!!!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Michael, my Brother...I LOVE you so...Thank you for everything!! Always with me in my Heart...Forever!!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />WeAreOne.JPG?width=721<br />
    <br /><br /> Hi  mjj4ever777! Always good to read your joyful comments! Keeping it positive and inspiring for Michael and all!<br /> Thank you so much ! L.O.V.E x <br /><br />                                                                                                  :bearhug:
  • tumblr_m6gwi5kCeu1qaulico1_500.jpg<br /><br />And I am thankful for the hoax because it means Michael is alive.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    <br /><br />quotes,life,art,graphic,inspiring,nietzsche-7ecb3ebffd0db5a680dea8987d87df89_h.jpg
  • on 1350228985:
    <br />tumblr_m6gwi5kCeu1qaulico1_500.jpg<br /><br />And I am thankful for the hoax because it means Michael is alive.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi sweetsunsetwithMJ!  Lovely words and feelings,  as ever, from you!<br />L.O.V.E. x
  • on 1350231990:
    <br /><br /><br />quotes,life,art,graphic,inspiring,nietzsche-7ecb3ebffd0db5a680dea8987d87df89_h.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I love this quote .. just wonderful MaryK!! Inspiring!<br />Thank you for your uplifting input/s!<br />L.O.V.E. x <br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Thank you lettingitsimmer.<br /><br />You´re always so kind, acknowledging our contributions.<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1350247500:
    <br />Thank you lettingitsimmer.<br /><br />You´re always so kind, acknowledging our contributions.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug: :compute:<br /><br />You are welcome Mary K! I am loving the contributions.. <br />they are all for Michael and his message.. for us all! <br />L.O.V.E. x
  • on 1350246995:
    <br />
    on 1350228985:
    <br />tumblr_m6gwi5kCeu1qaulico1_500.jpg<br /><br />And I am thankful for the hoax because it means Michael is alive.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi sweetsunsetwithMJ!  Lovely words and feelings,  as ever, from you!<br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you sweetheart!
  • <br /><br />A loving :bearhug:@ everyone here!
  • on 1350255534:
    <br />
    on 1350246995:
    <br />
    on 1350228985:
    <br /><br />Hi sweetsunsetwithMJ!  Lovely words and feelings,  as ever, from you!<br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you sweetheart!<br />
    <br /><br />You are welcome!  :bearhug:<br />L.O.V.E. x
  • on 1350255923:
    <br /><br /><br />A loving :bearhug:@ everyone here!<br />
    <br /><br />  Back to you too!  :icon_e_smile:                            <br />                          <br />                            :bearhug:<br /><br />Keeping it loving and positive for Michael and all!<br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br />
  • <br />"Look at life as a beautiful fabric..woven from wonderful rich colours and fine cloth..<br /><br />Make a plan,one that is full of obtainable  goals for a happy life.<br /><br />Read through the plan daily so that it becomes a permanent part of your thought process"<br /><br />(Quote: Sara Henderson ..Australian writer)<br /><br /><br /> "Make that change" ( Quote: Michael Jackson)<br />LO.V.E. x
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Beautiful quotes  @Simmer and true - as always! <br />Thank you for positivity))  <br />p.s.i my Ashbery is on the wa>}..<br /> Blessings to All!
  • on 1350370031:
    <br />Beautiful quotes  @Simmer and true - as always! <br />Thank you for positivity))  <br />p.s.i my Ashbery is on the wa>}..<br /> Blessings to All!<br />
    <br /><br />Hi skyways.. Thank you! Is great to read all these great poems, quotes , comments! <br />Keeping it positive for Michael, and for All!                  :compute:<br />L.O.V.E. x
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1350231990:
    <br /><br /><br />quotes,life,art,graphic,inspiring,nietzsche-7ecb3ebffd0db5a680dea8987d87df89_h.jpg<br />
    <br />Profoundly true for us here who love MJ and his 'dream'!<br /> :michael-jackson:
  • on 1350448849:
    <br />
    on 1350231990:
    <br />Profoundly true for us here who love MJ and his 'dream'!<br /> :michael-jackson:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi MJonmind!  Yes, absolutely!<br />L.O.V.E. x
  • Hi Michael, if you are reading here this is a message to you, it's not a poem but it's something very simple and from the heart:<br /><br />Michael please come back I need to see you again my life is empty without your presence I want to know that you are alive and well and enjoying with your beloved ones, I am getting obsessed with your comeback and that's not healthy, the most wonderful gift that I could have would be your BAM and I would like your plans were going as you scheduled them from long time ago for that I send you all my strength and love to make it happen. You must know that my life has been easier from I discovered you long time ago and I would like to thank you for that.<br /><br />I send you all my L.O.VE, Forever Michael! Always in my mind! My sweet Angel!
  • on 1350554995:
    <br />Hi Michael, if you are reading here this is a message to you, it's not a poem but it's something very simple and from the heart:<br /><br />Michael please come back I need to see you again my life is empty without your presence I want to know that you are alive and well and enjoying with your beloved ones, I am getting obsessed with your comeback and that's not healthy, the most wonderful gift that I could have would be your BAM and I would like your plans were going as you scheduled them from long time ago for that I send you all my strength and love to make it happen. You must know that my life has been easier from I discovered you long time ago and I would like to thank you for that.<br /><br />I send you all my L.O.VE, Forever Michael! Always in my mind! My sweet Angel!<br />
    <br />Hi sweetsunsetwithMJ.. beautifully expressed..thank you for these loving thoughts and words for Michael..<br />L.O.V.E. xx
  •     <br /><br /><br /><br />        " I am only one;but still I am one.<br />          I cannot do everything,but still I can do something.<br />          I will not refuse to do the something I can do" <br /><br />        (Quote: Helen Keller(1880-1968) American writer and scholar.<br /><br />          L.O.V.E. x
  •   <br />"When we do the best we can,<br /><br />we never know what miracle is wrought in our life<br /><br />or the life of another"<br /><br />(Quote: Helen Keller: 1880-1968  American writer and scholar)<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br />                                                                                                            :bearhug:
  • on 1350847174:
    <br />  <br />"When we do the best we can,<br /><br />we never know what miracle is wrought in our life<br /><br />or the life of another"<br /><br />(Quote: Helen Keller: 1880-1968  American writer and scholar)<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br />                                                                                                            :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />OOPS!Sorry for duplication! It is a positive one though! :)
  • Thank you for connecting so perfectly with us Michael.<br /><br />                            with L.O.V.E.x      <br /><br />                              :compute:    <br />