Barry Gibb releases more MJ footage!!

emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
<br />It is like wonderful gift for Valentine :-*<br />Thank you Barry!! :)

Comments

• on 1329221725:
    <br />
    <br />It is like wonderful gift for Valentine :-*<br />Thank you Barry!! :)<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank you Emulik  bearhug  bearhug  :) !!!! <br />WOW hearing Michael again makes me SMILE finally  :)  penguin/ !!! He and Barry are such a good team and Michael is a real professional  respect/  !!!!![/size]
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Yes i know,just hearing his soft voice...... :'(....but also makes me feel..... :)
  • what is the purpose of releasing it in peices like this? :?
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1329231615:
    <br />what is the purpose of releasing it in peices like this? :?<br />
    <br /><br />Not sure...but I hope 'they' keep releasing them lol.  I could sit and watch Mike in a studio setting all day long.  I learn and experience something from just watching him sitting there...even when he's quiet.<br /><br />Of course, I love watching Mike on stage too  ::P...Mike, IMO, is THE best on-stage performer ever, Mike's talents include putting on a fantastic show for his audience from start to finish.  And on-stage, he is larger than life.  But seeing him in a studio setting allows us to see another side of him...a 'softer', gentler side but yet so sharp and quick....it's fascinating to just watch him work at bringing out (his) greatness.<br /><br />Thanks for posting the vid emulik....and your avatar is beautiful  ::P<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    Well, they said because they had such positive reaction from both MJ<br />and Barry fans on the fist piece they put out there?<br /><br />Honestly, think many fans will agree, for me it would be MORE than enough<br />just to see Michael like that, working in the studio, just creating music,<br />no need for huge concerts and exhausting performances... For me it<br />was always more about the Music, that divine art in action, his whole body is music, look!<br />Too bad we're such demanding creatures and demand show, show and more show,<br />so artists exhaust themselves so much  :| If you can't sing you have to do the show,<br />but if you are Music, for me it would be more than enough  :cry:<br /><br />Thanks Barry for that glimpse of Music and Magic.
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    [size=12pt]And if we want to try and apply the words they are actually saying to anything...  ;)<br /><br />Barry: I think dropping out's what it's all about<br /><br />MJ: Yeah, Yeah, dropping out is what makes it special<br /><br />Barry: Still brings the tension up<br /><br />MJ: There you go -- exactly right<br /><br />Barry: Like the wave going back before it comes in again[/size]
  • Indeed it is a wonderful gift :)<br /><br />Thank you Barry (and Michael ;)  ). I just love to see him recording totally at ease.<br /><br />Thanks for sharing Emulik and you have a nice avatar picture of you and your kid. You both have the same smile, that's sweet. bearhug<br /><br />LOVE
  • on 1329238307:
    <br />[size=12pt]And if we want to try and apply the words they are actually saying to anything...  ;)<br /><br />Barry: I think faking your death is what i's all about.<br /><br />MJ: Yeah, Yeah, faking death's is what makes it special<br /><br />Barry: Still brings the tension up<br /><br />MJ: There you go -- exactly right<br /><br />Barry: Like the wave going back before it comes in again[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />here I fixed the quote for you. :)
  • what is the purpose of releasing it in peices like this?<br /><br /><br /><br />because piece by piece by piece Michael will then appear,lol
  • Awhhhhh, MJ is such a sweetpea. Thanks for posting this, I luv it. The part about going back and coming back caught my attention 2. Muy interesante. Happy Valentine's Day MJ.
  • I love seeing MJ in the studio!  I'd love to see a full length shoot of how he makes just one song.  Love You, MJ!  /bravo/
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1329226814:
    <br />
    on 1329221725:
    <br />
    <br />It is like wonderful gift for Valentine :-*<br />Thank you Barry!! :)<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank you Emulik  bearhug  bearhug  :) !!!! <br />WOW hearing Michael again makes me SMILE finally  :)  penguin/ !!! He and Barry are such a good team and Michael is a real professional  respect/  !!!!![/size]<br />
    <br />you are very welcome Applehead bearhug :) it was pleasure to share this video!
    on 1329232716:
    <br />
    on 1329231615:
    <br />what is the purpose of releasing it in peices like this? :?<br />
    <br /><br />Not sure...but I hope 'they' keep releasing them lol.  I could sit and watch Mike in a studio setting all day long.  I learn and experience something from just watching him sitting there...even when he's quiet.<br /><br />Of course, I love watching Mike on stage too  ::P...Mike, IMO, is THE best on-stage performer ever, Mike's talents include putting on a fantastic show for his audience from start to finish.  And on-stage, he is larger than life.  But seeing him in a studio setting allows us to see another side of him...a 'softer', gentler side but yet so sharp and quick....it's fascinating to just watch him work at bringing out (his) greatness.<br />
    <br /><br />BeTheChange..thank you..absolutely agree with you!  :) Michael is Music! He do not need to perform on stage, it is pleasure to only watch him in studio, sitting, laughing,working,... :) that atmosphere in the studio with him is absolutely inspiring and amazing!
    on 1329246351:
    <br />Indeed it is a wonderful gift :)<br /><br />Thank you Barry (and Michael ;)  ). I just love to see him recording totally at ease.<br /><br />Thanks for sharing Emulik and you have a nice avatar picture of you and your kid. You both have the same smile, that's sweet. bearhug<br /><br />LOVE<br />
    <br />You are very welcome Everlasting bearhug :) and thank you!! <br /><br />@Aidan81..agree 100%!