MICHAEL SAYING HIS MIDDLE NAME !!!! JOSEPH !!!!

i was just watching this video,and the sound went off,but before it did,the very first seconds you here michael say his middle name ...???????????? just thought i would share xxxx 

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Video has been removed by user...!!  God bless
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    oh wow,well i promise you i heard it xxxx
  • on 1329865396:
    <br />oh wow,well i promise you i heard it xxxx<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I heard that too,but for God sake that recording is old and was posted many times on this forum.It's from Dangerous court deposition.Listen starting the 0:36,is the same.[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]THE END .[/size]<br /><br />
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i mention it because there has been so much about it being joe,and i am curious to think if it  is relevant at the end of the day??? too much time has gone by,and too many post and threads, i am bamboozled with info lol xxx
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Maybe it's just his stage name that's Joseph. ;)
  • I read somewhere that his middle name is Joe but Michael liked Joseph better.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Is it something that's plain clear about this man :roll: :roll: :roll:?<br />Oh Michael pale/
  • I don't we will ever know the real Michael Jackson. Even though Michael has shared many beliefs & feelings about his childhood, music business, family, finances, likes, dislikes, etc...... really what is the truth? Everyone's look of "reality" is nothing but perception. I've been a "Michael Jackson "music" fan" of his music.<br /><br />But Michael is also a big......DIVA!  <br /><br />I believed he hoaxed his death, but for his personal reasons, that to be totally honest, might not make any sense to US, & what we're all trying to put together as "clues".<br /><br />Michael can't change the world. Everyone knows the world is "tainted". But it has to start with 'US".... being the only person your responsible for..........is yourself to change!<br /><br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I believed he hoaxed his death, but for his personal reasons, that to be totally honest, might not make any sense to US, & what we're all trying to put together as "clues".
    <br /><br />I think the truth is somewhere in the middle
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    on 1329873877:
    <br />Maybe it's just his stage name that's Joseph. ;)<br />
    <br /><br />Agree. <br />If it was realy joseph why jermaine said in his book that his name is joe not joseph and how about his passport? <br />and what the hell are we doing here if it's joseph that means the death certificate is true  :o  :lol:  I don't want to believe it
  • would it be feasible that the stage persona could legally have one name ( then ever who could still legally play the role) while the other name the true one owned the property ( such as intellectual property, the music) ?
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    on 1329918007:
    <br />would it be feasible that the stage persona could legally have one name ( then ever who could still legally play the role) while the other name the true one owned the property ( such as intellectual property, the music) ?<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]I would think so.  Here's a link to some celebrity stage names and "real" names.  I also looked up a couple  ;)<br /><br />http://www.babynames.com/Names/Celebrities/<br /><br />For example -<br /><br />Stevland Hardaway Morris (born May 13, 1950, as Stevland Hardaway Judkins), known by his stage name Stevie Wonder<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevie_Wonder<br /><br />Troyal Garth Brooks (born February 7, 1962), best known as Garth Brooks, is an American country music artist <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garth_Brooks[/size]