Michael Jackson & Elvis Presley ~ Religious & ART connections

SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
Last year in September I started to post stuff about this subject on the thread New Jesus, mark my words - on page no. 4 - here's the link: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,18805.75.html<br /><br />I think it's time to launch a thread especially for the religious & art connections between Michael & Elvis because there are so many! with both of them being highly spiritual and seeking  always answers to existential problems, their art was automatically strongly influenced by their continuous spiritual preoccupations.<br />My discussions with @Don';tWalkAway on that thread are among my first nicest memories on this forum ;)<br /><br />I will post here mainly the photo-montages that I made last year (some of them I already posted on the mentioned thread ^^, others are new) and I will do some more....<br /><br />Please feel free to add here whatever you consider related to this thread: articles, videos, photos, sites, your own opinions, etc...<br /><br />

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    [size=36pt]1. DAVID[/size]<br /><br /><br />davidelvis.jpg<br /><br />elviskingdavid.jpg<br /><br /><br />davidelvis.jpg<br /><br />SOURCE: http://theletterproject.wordpress.com/2011/12/16/special-delivery-159-160/<br /><br /><br />mjegyptianstatue.jpg
    <br /><br />
    [size=30pt]2. IMMORTALITY . . . [/size]<br /><br />elvisromanstatue.jpg<br /><br /><br />mjelvisquotesgod.jpg<br /><br /><br />elvisvsjesus.jpg<br /><br /><br />elvisquotesmusic.jpg
    [size=30pt]3. The Last Supper[/size]<br /><br />mjelvisthelastsupper.jpg<br /><br /><br />mjelvisthelastsupper04.jpg<br /><br /><br />mjelvisjupiterfinger03.jpg<br /><br /><br />mjelvisjupiterfinger02.jpg
    [size=30pt]4. The Shroud of Turin (Autopsy Pic)[/size]<br /><br />mjelvistheshroudofturin.jpg<br /><br /><br />mjelvistheshroudofturinb.jpg<br /><br /><br />mjelvistheshroudofturin.jpg<br /><br /><br />28551725487679119542910.jpg
    [size=30pt]5. The Statue of Liberty[/size]<br /><br /><br />mjelvisdianastatueoflib.jpg
    [size=30pt]6. Tribute Statues[/size]<br /><br /><br />mjelvisdianastatueoflib.jpg
    [size=30pt]7. Other Statues . . . [/size]<br /><br />mjelvisdianastatueoflib.jpg<br /><br />antiochusphoto.jpg<br /><br />image16z.jpg<br /><br />mjelvisdianastatueoflib.jpg<br /><br />image17r.jpg
    <br /><br />
    [size=30pt]8. THE APPLE Connections [/size]<br /><br />To our lovely Romanian friend on this forum @AppleHead, well I dedicate these photo-montages to you and your nice nickname ;)<br /><br />mjelvisapple002.jpg<br /><br /><br />mjelvisapple001.jpg<br /><br /><br />mjelvisapple003.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]This is a BIG APPLE-PUZZLE  :)<br />(The Big Apple ---- New York ?? lol )<br /><br />Some Dr. HOUSE connections ;)[/size]<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=20291.0<br /><br />mjelvisapple004.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]And of course... THE BEATLES[/size]<br /><br />mjelvisapple005.jpg
  • Thanks SimPattyK,<br /><br />I have nice memories with you also.  You know I love all of your "stuff".  I love all of this even though I'm not sure what the meaning of it all is.  I am still confused about why Jupiter is important.  I see you underlined Mars a few times.  Lately I've been hearing/seeing references to Mars ????  I've seen/heard references to Mars regarding illuminati/evil bloodline also ???<br /><br />Since the fall I found a few things.  42 degrees is the angle that creates a rainbow when reflected through a crystal.  <br /><br />I see the rainbow in the moonwalker poster.  Michael also makes a rainbow bridge in the video "Can You Feel It", someone posted it on one of the threads here.  He is like the bridge of light connecting the world.  <br /><br />Since the fall I found out about how important light, frequencies, energy, vibrations,sound, sacred geometry, quantum physics, and other things like Alchemy are.    It's too complicated to describe it all on here but to make a long story short, I think reincarnation could be a possibility.  Is that what they're saying in some of this art ?  Remember I was saying that they found that DNA absorbs light.  Your body aslo has energy centers (chakras) that absorb and work with different frequencies of light.  <br /><br />Also, if you go on The Galactic Federation of Light's website or sometimes on Youtube, they have messages from channelers.  They have messages from Archangels and ET's.  I don't know how much of it is real but a few months back there was a message from Archangel Michael who said something about a soul crystal being activated ?  I think this would mean remembering your past lives.  That's interesting because crystals can store information almost like a computer chip.<br /><br />Also, I see on some of your montages you have written "first contact 2010" ???    You already know about the Youtube channel Opentolife.  Well did you see that he/she has written/said that it is scheduled to be on December 21, 2012 ??  I forget which video it is, I'd have to go back and watch.  IDK.  Also, according to information on the Galactic Federation of Light website, The Sirians and others are waiting to land, and the Sirians are the group in charge ????    I don't know what's real on there but it's not all fake because some of it matches up with what others are saying like David Wilcock, who backs things up with evidence and examples.      Maybe some landed in 2010, but it is not widely known yet ???  Remember all the reports/videos about UFO's spotted in London and some other places ?  I really don't know, I just read everything. <br /><br />Remember the other day on the thread about Whitney Houston's funeral, and you said something about Michael coming back with some 'Star' friends ?  Well, you know how I always get double meanings out of everything so of course I thought of stars from Hollywood and friends from the stars.  Probably from near Sirius or Orion.  What was the meaning of all those references to Orion ???????? <br /><br />Sorry for such a long post.  You've been very helpful with all of this.<br /><br />Love You      bearhug<br />        <br /><br />
    @Dontwalkaway: pls forgive me if I don't answer to your questions now. I've read your post and I love it, pls write longer! as long as you like ;)<br /><br />I just finished some new montages...you're gonna like them.<br />Funny how I got to do those montages starting from letter H, more precisely from Dr. HOUSE tv-series! and there i went to the LADDER clues and DNA!! Everything connects!<br /><br />Much Love to you Dontwalkaway, thank you for always being around on these interesting and why not: strange topics! loll I say that because I can feel that some of the viewers of this topic are scratching their heads right now lol Pls ask whatever questions you may have...even if I don't reply immediately, I always answer [IF I know the answer! lol  :lol: ]<br />Blessings to you all  bearhug
    [size=30pt]9. The LADDER (DNA)[/size]<br /><br />mjelvisladder001.jpg <br /><br /><br />mjelvisladder002.jpg<br /><br /><br />mjelvisladderh8.jpg<br /><br /><br />houseinfiniteladder.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]^^ Regarding the INFINITY symbolism that I talked about in my previous 2 messages , I received this photo-montage from one of my facebook friends, Mona:<br />I think it's really interesting!![/size]<br /><br />30966210150832708815545.jpg<br /><br />
  • SimPattyK,  <br /><br />Thank you for all your work and your fast responses.  I am looking at it again and can't think of anything else.  What else could all this be ????  <br /><br />I keep going back to the theory that DNA information can be stored or recycled.  If that's true than it's a cycle that can go on forever.    This could be related to reincarnation and past lives !!??  David Wilcock talks about DNA leaving an energy duplicate in his book.<br /><br />I'm not a scientist but have been trying to read.  There could be some kind of cycle with    water,DNA,light,vibrations/frequency/sound and maybe crystal ???  Crystal can store information and maybe water can too.  There's mathematical information in the crystal structures.    In sacred geometry the same patterns are used over and over again throughout the whole uiverse/galaxy or more ?<br /><br />I see the "bubble" inside the atom.  Is that what all the bubbles/balloons were for ????<br /><br />Sim,  how did you even connect Dr. House,H,8,DNA,water molecule,mickey mouse,atom,ladder,rainbow,infinity,pi, and bubbles ????    That's amazing !!!!!<br /><br />I don't know but it does seem all connected,like a cycle of nature/God.  Something truly Amazing !!!!<br /><br />Love You All<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1330047199:
    <br />[...]  <br />[size=12pt]Sim,  how did you even connect Dr. House,H,8,DNA,water molecule,mickey mouse,atom,ladder,rainbow,infinity,pi, and bubbles ????    That's amazing !!!!![/size]<br />[....]
    <br /><br />Thank you so much for all your messages, questions and support!<br />I have to run now, and cannot answer to all of them, I can only answered to this question ^^ <br />I answered you here : http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21825.msg391558#msg391558
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Hi Sim,<br /><br />I really love your works. It's just great. Please allo w me to add some historical information to the thread<br /><br />This picture is the picture of King Chefren, the builder of the second Pyramid in Giza, Egypt. During that time the King was like God on earth. He also gets the advise from the Gods. In this picture we can see the god Horus, whispering to his ears. If you stand in front of the statue you won't be able to see Horus. This is not a coincidence. The egyptian artist wanted to emphasize the word of the Gods should only be heard by the Gods. <br /><br />image023.jpg<br /><br />Chefren1415w.jpg<br /><br />By the way, Kings were always shown in an idealized form. If they were small their statues were huge. If they were thin, their statues were massive and strong. If they were old, their statues had the young looks. This is very obvious if we compare the statues of King RamsesII with his mummy! ! Conclusion> All King statues don't show their real features. They show the ideal beauty and ideal figure.<br /><br />15940cff03bef1bb0348ea9e4dbd41d9.wix_mp<br /><br />Ramese_II.jpg<br /><br />The mummy of King Ramses II<br /><br />statue-ramses-i-memphis-t7563.jpg<br /><br />Statue of King Ramses II<br /><br />Can you realize the different noses!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />
    @diggyon thank you very much for the information and photos you added  bearhug
    on 1330117523:
    <br />@diggyon thank you very much for the information and photos you added  bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />The pleasure is mine !<br />Believe me, my college time was really creepy!!! We had to deal with mummies and stuff like that!! I was feeling that mummies were haunting the whole place !!!! lol lol !!!!
    [size=30pt]10. The RAINBOW[/size]<br /><br />
    <br />
    [size=14pt]SIGN #1: THE FINAL ARK OF SAFETY[/size]
    <br />[...]  -- http://www.michaelsarmyoflove.com/forum/index.php?topic=56.msg118#msg118<br />
    [size=12pt]5. Only Michael Has Ever Seen God[/size]
    <br /><br />Psalm 97:2, “Clouds and darkness are round about him … the habitation of his throne.” (see 18:11).<br />Job 26:9, “He holdeth back the face of his throne, and spreadeth his cloud upon it.” (see Leviticus 16:2).<br />Psalm 104:1,2, “O LORD my God, thou art very great … Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment …”<br />1 Timothy 6:16, “Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto …”<br /><br />Revelation 4:3, “… [size=12pt]and there was a rainbow round about the throne …”[/size] (see Ezekiel 1:26-28; 28:13-16).<br /><br />      The Father is hidden from the view of the angels, because He is surrounded by a cloud filled with colorful light and glory (see Jeremiah 14:21; 17:12; Acts 7:55,56). But the light alone would not hide the visibility of the Father, because light itself is what allows us to see things; however, shapes are not seen when light is scattered. <br />[....]
    <br /><br />
    on 1327686294:
    <br />[...]<br />Recently, mathematician Vic Showell produced substantial evidence that the universe’s most important mathematical constants Pi and PHI, and every geometric structure in nature, contains at its core only nine fundamental musical notes or frequencies of sound and light in which 528Hz is central. <br /><br />Additionally, this frequency, 528Hz, has been advanced by this author to be the “key to the house of David” (Isaiah 22:22; Rev. 3:7). It exclusively exists at the heart of the electromagnetic sound and light spectrums. [size=12pt]It is the heart of the rainbow (light green in color) said to be spinning like a vortex of energy in the middle of your chest—the heart (chakra)[/size]. This color, greenish-yellow, is the primary pigment in the botanical world. <br /><br />Now [size=12pt]an ark, or arc, is shaped like a rainbow[/size]—like a slice or section of a perfect circle. Given sound and light are both mathematical wave forms, fundamentally frequency vibrations, the light of any rainbow, or sound of a drum shaped like an arc, shares mathematical constants [size=12pt]including 528Hz, the sound of LOVE.[/size]
    <br /><br />rainbowpics.jpg<br /><br />michaelandrainbow1.jpg<br /><br />michaelandrainbow2.jpg<br /><br />michaelandrainbow3.jpg
    <br /><br />I had some trouble with uploading the pics, I hope you can all the visualize 4 pics.<br />You can find more info on this link , regarding Michael (our Michael!) and the Rainbow! ;)<br />http://liveinchapelperilous.blogspot.com/2009/06/michael-jackson-crosses-rainbow-bridge.html<br /><br /><br /><br />Other RAINBOW - connections.........<br /><br />[size=12pt]Michael Jackson Hoax Death-Old man,Yellow Brick Road,Hollywood [/size]<br /> /><br /><br />
    [size=12pt]2011 Oscars - Live Performance - Somewhere Over The Rainbow - 83rd Academy Award[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />ps: @DIGGYON,  I am glad you are here with us and that you can share what you know with us... we can always learn from one another ;)
    [size=30pt]11. The DOVE[/size]<br /><br />michaeltheark001.jpg<br /><br />[size=14pt]More interesting INFO on this link: [/size]<br />http://g8ors.blogspot.com/2009/06/michael-and-ark.html<br /><br /> ;)<br /><br />michaeltheark002.jpg
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1330067467:
    <br />I just noticed that [size=12pt]color PURPLE[/size] is there again and I also noticed that [size=12pt]DOVES[/size] are present too on some of the pics!<br />We discussed about the DOVES recently!! I had posted some montages about Michael & the DOVES in "The Sign 1" -thread!! and PURPLE....well you cannot miss it, it's everywhere around the hoax.<br /><br /><br />image33ariv.jpg<br /><br />image33b.jpg
    Thank you so much Sim!<br /><br />bowing_man.jpg<br /><br />I am also very happy because you are here with us! Your work is just brilliant! I love the parallels you draw attention to!!! Way yo go !!!<br /> /bravo/<br /><br />
  • I found your research fascinating  how u put this all together. It is very interesting, thank you. I was goggling about peacocks. I saw a painting of peacocks and a rainbow by Peter Paul Ruben named Juno and Argus. <br /><br />http://www.peterpaulrubens.org/Juno-and-Argus-c.-1611.html
  • I also was reading about the Constellation Pavo (Peacock). All very interesting. Thanks again for sharing this info.<br /><br />"The number five is cognate with Old Indian panca, Tocharian A pan, Greek pente, etc. Plutarch says "five is analogous partly to the father and partly to the mother, being made up of a triad and dyad. Panta (all) is cognate with pente (five), and they [the ancient Egyptians] say 'to reckon by fives' for 'to count'."  A star has five points.<br />(Jackson 5, Peter Pan)<br /><br />http://www.constellationsofwords.com/Constellations/Pavo.html
    @diggyon: thank you for what you said! i am touched! and I loved the hatman pic! ;) :lol:<br /><br /><br />@starlight30: thank you, i am happy you appreciate that much what I do and I am glad to have this first conversation on the forum with you, now. I don't remember if we talked before?<br />Anyway I find very interesting the info that you added here and I thank you very much , pls continue to do so whenever you feel you have something to add...<br /><br />Regarding what you quoted: "The number five is cognate with Old Indian panca, [....]"<br /><br />I think it's a good connection, because besides the no. 5 and Jacksons 5, both Elvis & MJ had close relatives that were Indian, pure blood Indians (Cherokees) and both from their mothers sides!! their great-great mothers or something like that!<br />- It explains Elvis' Indian look on many of his films/photos.<br />- It explains Paris' Indian hairstyle in that photo-shooting for the movie "Lundon's Bridge...."<br />- It explains Blanket's Indian look!<br /><br />I saw a very good video made by MJFanFOREVERAndADAY . I am so sorry she doesn't put specific titles to her videos, I really can't find that video now. So she did a very good video with her investigation into Michael's bloodline and an intriguing parallel to the Rockefeller family!  afraid/ OMG!<br />If someone knows what video i am talking about pls post it... i will also try to look for it !!<br /><br />familytreesmall.jpg<br /><br />22549020912274245265219.jpg<br /><br /><br />38759133383016663146314.jpg22362823218309015901410.jpg
    [size=21pt]12. The WINGS & the ARK-ANGEL[/size]<br /><br /><br />mjarkangel001.jpg<br /><br />mjarkangel002.jpg<br /><br />mjarkangel003.jpg<br /><br />mjarkangel004.jpg<br /><br />mjarkangel005.jpg
    [size=18pt]^^ Continued  . . .[/size]<br /><br /><br />
    mjarkangel008.jpg<br /><br />mjarkangel009.jpg<br /><br />mjarkangel010.jpg<br /><br /><br />mjarkangel007.jpg<br /><br />42047131980417140153810.jpg
  • Thanks for all the great photos  SimPattK !<br /><br />In the middle of the section about Wings and the Ark Angel there is a picture with Michael wearing a red shirt and black pants.  He is standing next to a woman with the white headress and gown.  What is she supposed to be/represent ?  <br /><br />Also, I saw what you said about Elvis and Michael having relatives on their family tree that were Indian.  Why would that matter ?????<br />I remembered what you said about Oprah also being related to the Presley's some how ?  Does it have anything to do with that ??  I remember  I couldn't figure out what was important about that either.  IDK, maybe it will make sense in a few months or so.  <br /><br /><br />Love You<br /><br />