A Good Watch

Magic_Love_4UMagic_Love_4U Posts: 203
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
with some fast forwarding lol (1,5 hour long)<br /><br />
<br /><br />My Personal opinion added here - David Icke = fraud, Alex Jones = Unsertain, William Cooper = Real Deal.

Comments

• Anonomys Song<br /><br />
    <br /><br />ILLUMINATI, YOU'VE COME TO TAKE CONTROL<br />YOU CAN TAKE MY HEART BEAT<br />BUT YOU CAN'T BREAK MY SOUL<br />WE ALL SHALL BE FREE!<br /><br />George Carlin<br /><br />ILLUMINATI, YOU'VE COME TO TAKE CONTROL<br />YOUR NEW WORLD ORDER<br />WILL LEAD TO NOT AT ALL<br />WE ALL SHALL BE FREE!<br /><br />Anon-One (Verse One)<br /><br />Open up your eyes; wake the fuck up America!<br /><br />Elite control your lives with fear; just scaring ya'<br /><br />With terror on your screen telling you what to believe<br /><br />But who benefits from panic, hunger, and greed<br /><br />That's how they feed upon the masses like a fucking disease<br /><br />The only answer is to rise up; get up off your fucking knees<br /><br />Tap into your inner-being like a 33rd degree<br /><br />I'm planting mental-seeds for man to break free of an evil creed<br /><br />You can't see, 'cause you ain't believing me, but I'm telling thee,<br /><br />That tele-v ain't truth; just professionally manufacturing<br /><br />A fallacy un-balancing your talents; we<br /><br />Tragically; waiting for things to fucking change magically<br /><br />& mystically; rewrite our fucking history; this ain't no bullshit mystery<br /><br />Unlock the prison with the key<br /><br />It's in your mind with no bars toÿ see!<br /><br />Chorus<br /><br />ILLUMINATI, YOU'VE COME TO TAKE CONTROL<br />YOU CAN TAKE MY HEART BEAT<br />BUT YOU CAN'T BREAK MY SOUL<br />WE ALL SHALL BE FREE!<br />[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/a/anonymous/illuminati_20988230.html ]<br />Bill Maher<br /><br />ILLUMINATI, YOU'VE COME TO TAKE CONTROL<br />YOUR NEW WORLD ORDER<br />WILL LEAD TO NOT AT ALL<br />WE ALL SHALL BE FREE!<br /><br />Anon-Two (Verse Two)<br /><br />Fuck the internet; it took away your intellect<br /><br />It stripped you of respect, so now this is what you're left with<br /><br />What's the symptoms of distress?<br /><br />Witch prescription is the best?<br /><br />The deffinition of misdirection<br /><br />Doctor's orders; get some rest<br /><br />His hocus-pocus diognosis got you focusing on stress<br /><br />These politicians ain't no better<br /><br />Fit the discription of the devil<br /><br />Grab your pistols and get ready<br /><br />'Cause they're trying to play Geppetto<br /><br />Yeah they're trying to pull the strings<br /><br />Have us jumping through the rings<br /><br />But they treat like we're property<br /><br />We're fucking human biengs!... man<br /><br />Things are not thet way it seems; rarely<br /><br />See the American dream, 'cause it's more like a nightmare<br /><br />Fight fair? yeah I'll do that when a vote counts<br /><br />Yeah, I'll do that shit when they don't doubt<br /><br />Until then we're all anonymous on mission going all out!<br /><br />Chorus<br />ILLUMINATI, YOU'VE COME TO TAKE CONTROL<br />YOU CAN TAKE MY HEART BEAT<br />BUT YOU CAN'T BREAK MY SOUL<br />WE ALL SHALL BE FREE!<br /><br />Peter Finch from the film &quot;Network&quot; (1976)<br /><br />ILLUMINATI, YOU'VE COME TO TAKE CONTROL<br />YOUR NEW WORLD ORDER<br />WILL LEAD TO NOT AT ALL<br />WE ALL SHALL BE FREE!
  • on 1330632924:
    <br />Anonomys Song<br /><br />
    <br /><br />ILLUMINATI, YOU'VE COME TO TAKE CONTROL<br />YOU CAN TAKE MY HEART BEAT<br />BUT YOU CAN'T BREAK MY SOUL<br />WE ALL SHALL BE FREE!<br /><br />George Carlin<br /><br />ILLUMINATI, YOU'VE COME TO TAKE CONTROL<br />YOUR NEW WORLD ORDER<br />WILL LEAD TO NOT AT ALL<br />WE ALL SHALL BE FREE!<br /><br />Anon-One (Verse One)<br /><br />Open up your eyes; wake the fuck up America!<br /><br />Elite [size=14pt]control your lives with fear; just scaring ya'[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]With terror on your screen telling you what to believe[/size]<br /><br />But who benefits from panic, hunger, and greed [size=10pt](very good question  >:( )<br />[/size]<br />[size=14pt]That's how they feed upon the masses like a fucking disease[/size]<br /><br />The only answer is to rise up; get up off your fucking knees<br /><br />Tap into your inner-being like a 33rd degree<br /><br />[size=14pt]I'm planting mental-seeds for man to break free of an evil creed<br /><br />You can't see, 'cause you ain't believing me, but I'm telling thee,<br /><br />That tele-v ain't truth; just professionally manufacturing<br />[/size]<br />A fallacy un-balancing your talents; we<br /><br />Tragically; waiting for things to fucking change magically  albino/ <br /><br />& mystically; rewrite our fucking history; this ain't no bullshit mystery<br /><br />[size=14pt]Unlock the prison with the key  8-) <br /><br />It's in your mind with no bars toÿ see![/size]<br /><br />Chorus<br /><br />ILLUMINATI, YOU'VE COME TO TAKE CONTROL<br />YOU CAN TAKE MY HEART BEAT<br />BUT YOU CAN'T BREAK MY SOUL<br />WE ALL SHALL BE FREE!<br />[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/a/anonymous/illuminati_20988230.html ]<br />Bill Maher<br /><br />ILLUMINATI, YOU'VE COME TO TAKE CONTROL<br />YOUR NEW WORLD ORDER<br />WILL LEAD TO NOT AT ALL<br />WE ALL SHALL BE FREE!<br /><br />Anon-Two (Verse Two)<br /><br />[size=14pt]Fuck the internet; it took away your intellect<br /><br />It stripped you of respect, so now this is what you're left with<br /><br />What's the symptoms of distress?<br /><br />Witch prescription is the best?<br />[/size]<br />The deffinition of misdirection<br /><br />Doctor's orders; get some rest<br /><br />[size=14pt]His hocus-pocus diognosis got you focusing on stress [/size] :shock: <br /><br />These politicians ain't no better<br /><br />Fit the discription of the devil<br /><br />Grab your pistols and get ready<br /><br />'[size=14pt]Cause they're trying to play Geppetto  :shock: <br /><br />Yeah they're trying to pull the strings<br /><br />Have us jumping through the rings<br /><br />But they treat like we're property[/size]<br /><br />We're fucking human biengs!... man<br /><br />[size=14pt]Things are not thet way it seems; rarely [size=10pt](Really??????? )[/size]<br /><br />See the American dream, 'cause it's more like a nightmare  :shock: <br />[/size]<br />Fight fair? yeah I'll do that when a vote counts<br /><br />Yeah, I'll do that shit when they don't doubt<br /><br />Until then we're all anonymous on mission going all out!<br /><br />Chorus<br />ILLUMINATI, YOU'VE COME TO TAKE CONTROL<br />YOU CAN TAKE MY HEART BEAT<br />BUT YOU CAN'T BREAK MY SOUL<br />WE ALL SHALL BE FREE!<br /><br />[size=14pt]Peter Finch from the film &quot;Network&quot; (1976)<br />[/size]  8-) <br />ILLUMINATI, YOU'VE COME TO TAKE CONTROL<br />YOUR NEW WORLD ORDER<br />WILL LEAD TO NOT AT ALL<br />WE ALL SHALL BE FREE!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]MIND CONTROL<br /> OMG!  This is fucking GENIUS,and it's EXACTLY what I said all along: The Mind is the MAGIC and the Mind is also our BIG PROBLEM  :shock: !!!!!!<br />You cannot ThINK your way to true life. Not ThINKing is the way.Michael said the exactky same thing to Bashir,if I'm not mistaken  :idea: .<br /><br /><br />[/size]<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]"I'm planting mental-seeds for man to break free of an evil creed<br /><br />You can't see, 'cause you ain't believing me, but I'm telling thee,"<br />...<br /><br />Unlock the prison with the key  :shock: <br /><br />It's in your mind with no bars too see! <br /><br />Things are not the way it seems; rarely :shock:[/size]
  • on 1330540744:
    <br />with some fast forwarding lol (1,5 hour long)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />My Personal opinion added here - David Icke = fraud, Alex Jones = Unsertain, William Cooper = Real Deal.<br />
    <br /><br />are you saying you believe Aaron Russo? or you think he's a fraud too?
  • missudimissudi Posts: 52
    I just watched the video of Arron Russo,and I hadnt really heard of him before,He seemed so genuine and a decent man,I was so sorry to hear he had died.What he was saying I could believe.and it reminded me of lots of things Michael had said.