Hand written Hollywood Tonight lyrics found at Carolwood

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited March 2012 in His Music & (Short) Films

Comments

• This is suppose to be lyrics found at Michael Jackson's house? What caught my eye is Barry Gibbs name. Some how I always felt he was involved some way. HHmmmmm.. now I see his name again. The rest of the words don't look like lyrics, some words are actually songs of Michaels. Hold my Hand, Hollywood Tonight. <br /><br />But Barry Gibbs name???
  • Hey what hotel did the 911 call originate from? Was it that hotel that's listed on top of sheet of stationary? The Beverly Hills Hotel? There's no date as to when Michael wrote this?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Bam, that’s what got me interested too.  The hotel name on the stationery.  I will keep checking to see what I can find, no dates so far.
  • The hotel name, & Barry Gibb. And is that really MJ's handwriting? It looks sloppy.
    lolol/ His writing IS kinda sloppy.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :o and come out now after almost three years?  ???/  bounce/  /cook/  /cook/<br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    scaled.php?server=706&filename=hollywoodwrittensongtit.jpg&res=medium<br /><br />This one isn't Hollywood Tonight lyrics... it looks like different song titles and ideas. You see Best of Joy, silent spring, Remember what I told you, can't stop lovin you, hold my hand, shut up and dance, you were there, hollywood tonight, rock tonight, adore you, coco butter (written in lipstick..? or maybe crayon), Beautiful girl, lady of summer.. etc.<br /><br />It also says "finish Scared of the moon, beautiful girl, cheater" <br /><br />But some things I noticed: under "Best of Joy" it looks like it says "is she coming back" and under it, it says "D.I.E" it also says "Too late to turn back now" on the right side.. :? also "Silent Spring" is circled... maybe thats why things are so quiet? :?<br /><br />and lol... "Beutiful girl" lolol/<br />
  • How do we know it's Michael's notes? I see Barry Gibb is spelt wrong... Barri Gibb. Can't imagine Michael spelling his name wrong, he's known him most of his life. What did these all of sudden surface, or have they been around?
    …and Barri Gibb lolol/
    I don’t know where they are getting them from but here’s another one/<br /><br />https://twitter.com/#!/Mellie4Justice/status/175357035418886144/photo/1
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Ghost of another form .......???<br /><br />H2O.....water !!  or is it 11.20<br /><br />Too late to turn back now......
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Or...it's a message to someone specific, "Beutiful Girl, it's too late to turn back now."<br /><br />I used a quick filter, and that leapt to the foreground!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    We have seen and discussed these before. I remember the list of songs with notes caused me to look up 'Scared of the moon' and discover a fabulous song I'd never heard before!<br /><br />I'm just thinking these quiet days are causing people to look back at old bits and pieces, post them and some are seeing them for the first time. Great for getting those who came late to the party up to speed and remind the oldies of semi-forgotten treasures!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Here's where we talked about it before (this post and others following), back in November - the notes were on a mirror shown in Murray's 'documentary':<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21305.msg372011#msg372011<br /><br />
    on 1330646570:
    <br />How do we know it's Michael's notes? I see Barry Gibb is spelt wrong... Barri Gibb. Can't imagine Michael spelling his name wrong, he's known him most of his life. What did these all of sudden surface, or have they been around?<br />
    <br /><br />Well. Michael's a pretty bad speller, if you didn't notice :lol:<br />Maybe he was writing really quick and accidentally spelled his name wrong.  :?
    on 1330649538:
    <br />Or...it's a message to someone specific, "Beutiful Girl, it's too late to turn back now."<br /><br />I used a quick filter, and that leapt to the foreground!<br />
    <br /><br />Beautiful girl, isn't near that... hmm. What does it say under beautiful girl in those brackets? Don't walk away, and something else. I can't tell I don't have a quick filter.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I wonder what Coco Butter! in the red pencil means? <br />
  • it is just a feeling but i think everything they have is old. this is just an idea list.  that no one got a full picture of what was gonna happen until he walked into the booth .i wonder if he never put any of it finished all in one place . whether he planned it that way or whether that was just his natural way of doin things. <br />or i could just be havin more of my crazies  /pull hair/ party/