Rock With You - Unicef Charity Gala (1980)

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited March 2012 in General MJ Discussion
<br /><br />[size=10pt]Look at him, he's so beautiful  :) ! God he was so gorgeous here :-* .<br />And his smile, his energy...so infectious  OMG! !!!!<br />Everytime I hear this song I feel so good and DANCE becomes my number one "desire"  :oops:  penguin/ !!!<br />[/size]

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Everytime I hear this song I feel so good and DANCE becomes my number one "desire"  :oops:  penguin/ !!!
    <br /><br />Oh that's sooooo cute Applehead!  :-*<br /><br /> bearhug
  • on 1330728984:
    <br />
    Everytime I hear this song I feel so good and DANCE becomes my number one "desire"  :oops:  penguin/ !!!
    <br /><br />Oh that's sooooo cute Applehead!  :-*<br /><br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank's Sarahli  bearhug ,I Love you  :-* !!!![/size]
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    I'm absolutely in love with this Michael  :-* Perfection. I remember when I first saw RWY<br />video, wow. Wish I looked like that lol. I mean, how beautiful does it get?! Flawless  :-*
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    lmafao  :lol: AppleHead, your avatar just cracks me up  :lol:  :lol: ... that cute cat looks like she's dancing on Michael's song ... nananaaa "I wanna rock with you YEAH!" loll  :lol<br /><br /><br />tks for posting this never before seen video!<br />it's good to have you back with us ;)
  • on 1330866882:
    <br />I'm absolutely in love with this Michael  :-* Perfection. I remember when I first saw RWY<br />video, wow. Wish I looked like that lol. I mean, how beautiful does it get?! Flawless  :-*<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Aidan if I was a guy and more than that ,if I was Michael Jackson  :mrgreen:  I would choose to RUN,lol  :lol: lolol/  !!![/size]<br /><br />742e07d73bchelor.jpg.jpg<br /><br />
    on 1330868481:
    <br />lmafao  :lol: AppleHead, your avatar just cracks me up  :lol:  :lol: ... that cute cat looks like she's dancing on Michael's song ... nananaaa "I wanna rock with you YEAH!" loll  :lol<br /><br /><br />tks for posting this never before seen video!<br />it's good to have you back with us ;)<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Simpa ,please leave my kitty alone  geek/  :lol:  !!!!!<br />BTW her name is KittyHEAD  :shock:  lolol/ !!!![/size]<br /><br />hello-kitty-cathood.thumbnail.jpg
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Ok AppleHead, then say Hi for me to your KittyHead lmao  :lol: :lol:<br /><br /><br />love you! you're so funny bearhug
  • Michael is so beautiful.......  thank you for the video :) And your avatar applehead  :lol: cute