2 coffins?

annieareyouokannieannieareyouokannie Posts: 267
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
/>Again, sorry if this has been discussed, but I wasnt<br />aware that there were 2 coffins! At 4.38 I think it is<br />you are shown that there is. Im confused!

Comments

• msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    If you look at the 5:00 mark the guy in the back of the car with Miko looks more like the old man from the flash mob stuff than it does Dave Dave. Yet, I assume this is supposed to be after the Larry King Show on route to the "funeral".
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    If everything was real, I see no reason to change the coffin. Keep the faith!  bearhug
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    mjhoax2coffins.jpg
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Wow.....good eyes is all I can say!  The video from the first post here is awesome!!! I just sat back and "knew"...I felt a peacefulness while watching that one.  Something about it just made me know things will be OK.  If you have time, it's very much worth the watch...thank you annieareyouokannie for posting that! Here it is again for anyone who may have missed it.  I hope it puts a calmness in your heart, and a smile on your face.....Michael, you're amazing.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Blessings for a beautiful day!<br />LOVE<br /><br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Is the scroll work also different?  It appears as such, but of course my eyes aren’t what they use to be. I could be wrong.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks for sharing...  /woohoo/... beautiful and interesting video !!!  ::P
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Noticed that in title of video posted above is Life is a Movie-- also the title of Omer's Itune release I listened to yesterday...
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Please note: same coffin; handles have been changed intentionally as a clue.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Perhaps we can't "handle the truth"<br /><br />
    <br /><br />From the movie A Few Good Men<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Tink, Watch the video, the coffins are DIFFERENT!!! not just the handles!!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    :beerchug: "Hold my Handle" .....lol.  
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1341730570:
    <br />Tink, Watch the video, the coffins are DIFFERENT!!! not just the handles!!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I do not believe :icon_geek: