Anyone Else See This.. or am i a FRUITCAKE?

Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Ok.. yesterday was Christmas day and it was a horrid day for me. I had to work and then when i came home i felt really ill and spent the day in bed and being sick.

However.. i watched Gladiatior on ITV last night in my bed.

I swear i saw a trailer in the adverts for a film.. and it caught my eye because at the end it had graphics which spelt out "BELIEVE" and then the letters fell away to spell "LIE".

Now i didnt pay attention to it until these end words when i thought "thats really strange" because of MJ.

However i have been searching the net today and cannot find anything like this in any movie trailers.

I did have a fever last night, but i swear i didnt imagine it.

Anyone else see this trailer and know what its for? If no-one else did then maybe i really am cracking up!

Comments

• Sorry can't help you I was too drunk!
  • Sorry can't help you I was too drunk!

I wish i could blame the drink.. but think i am going fruit the loop! I just hope they play it again otherwise i may have to commit myself! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I think you are talking about the trailer for "The Book of Eli" here's a link to it: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSfFkVrmEkA<!-- m -->
    The part you are talking about happens at the end <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I think you are talking about the trailer for "The Book of Eli" here's a link to it: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSfFkVrmEkA<!-- m -->
    The part you are talking about happens at the end <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Ah.. yes it could well have been that one. In the midst of my fever and tiredness i think that is what i saw.

Thankyou so much! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I can now defer my committal to a secure hospital for a while at least. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    ahhhh so this actually points out ELI rather than LIE.. oooo its good.. easily misinterperated!!

just to add i love Denzel Washington.. and Gary Oldman.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ahhhh so this actually points out ELI rather than LIE.. oooo its good.. easily misinterperated!!

just to add i love Denzel Washington.. and Gary Oldman.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yes.. i saw the "believe" and the "eli" spelt out and because i only caught it out of the corner of my eye, i immediately thought of MJ and the hoax. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->