I know what happened

mimi248mimi248 Posts: 124
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
I  know what happened since June 25th .. I know why the family and Mj's children cried at memorial but there is still a hoax. It's been more than 2 years that I have been drawn to this story and i didn't know  why AND i couldn't explain so i  made my own research to find out what really happened and now i finally got it . And this huge puzzle takes form easily ..  First of all what i will explain is not a theory,  because i'm pretty sure around 90% that i'm right... <br />On june 25 th 2009, the hoax began, i don't think that Michael went to the hospital but he was very much alive this day. <br />I'd like to focus your attention on an other particular day which is July 7th 2009. The whole world watched the memorial but i think that  this day was much more important than just celebrating MJ's death... and i have enough elements to say that a bigger event has happened on that day  . Before the Live memorial I think that the family joined together (maybe at stapple center ) to say goodbye to Michael Jackson. I believe this is the day when MJ ascended . the ascension happens when the whole physical body is transformed in a light and divine body and merges with Unity and God. Jesus Christ succeded but I think that MJ succeded too.  I suspect MJ being the Archangel Michael and the second coming. Please don't judge me, this is ONLY my opinion . <br />So if i'm right, his children said goodbye to Michael because They always knew who their father really was ! and knew exactly the day when he would leave them only for a time think about Moonwalker .<br />They knew he was a human being indeed BUT not only Michael Jackson ...  I compare MJ's history with Jesus' to find the truth. So Jesus came back 3 days after (what if 3 days symbolised  3 years? ) what if MJ knew he would back 3 years after on thi earth ? and this could explain why Children and family cried at memorial. Because mj was indeed gone...  I used numerology to know if i was  right or wrong and this is what i discovered.<br /><br />From June 25 2009 to july 7th 2012,  it passed exactly 1109 days. remind me of 11/9 <br />also, i found that July 7th  was the 177 day of the year and it stays 188 days !!! <br /> March 19th  2012 t is the 999 day of this hoax and the Birthday hoax ( march 19 th 1953 The greatest show on earth price)  and between this date and July 7 th 2012 it stays EXACTLY 111 days . <br />And finally, i  asked myself if July 7th 2009  was a moonlight night and guess what????? HAHAHAHAHA it was  OMG! and July 7th 2012 IS  a moonlight night too!! I know it is kinda strange and out of reality but  please, what is reality in MJ's world? ...<br /> <br /><br />SO through all this numerology, i can conclude that MJ is Not on this earth at that moment.. but he will back 3 years after July 7th 2009 which bring us to July 7th 2012 ...  If i'm right I  understand why our pain is so present in our heart and why his loss is so heavy . I understand why we miss him so much why we can't give up this hoax, why we feel an empty place on this earth since mj "passed away" .. Because this is paradoxical to want him to come back while we are believer so  what the need " come back" really means to all of us? And also I found many no believers begging Michael to come back when they think he is dead isn't this quite paradoxical ??? sure it is! I believe  each one of us ( believer no believers ) know subconscously that MJ is NOT on this earth. but we can't ever imagine him resurecting only because we are used to thinking inside the box !! only because the theory of ascension doesn't cross our mind . so if he is Alive obviously he is on this planet.. in the same way if he is dead, he isn't coming back.. but  Michael is not dead, he never died !!  <br />and he will back.. that's crazy i know it, and understand why so many people can't accept this idea.<br />but i know it for a fact, not because i worship him but because i studied this story and everything becomes clearer when you think about this  idea..<br />Believe it or not, but i don't find an other explication .<br />love<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

Comments

• :)  You are so cute in your vision about how things happened.
  • Mimi - thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I am not so sure but at the moment your thoughts are probably as true as anyone's. We'll be watching :)<br /><br />Blessings to you!
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Everyone's entitled to their opinion. I like to think the Prince is waiting for his Irish Princess.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    oh God
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    The most important thing is that Michael is well and happy  bearhug... our king know we're here ,  feels our emotions....read our words...  typing/ know that we believe in him...when he wants .....  will be the biggest magical celebration in the world.  /woohoo/  <br /><br /><br />                                                                      moonwalk_/ michael-jackson/ mj_dance/<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Love you all guys...[/size]
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Thanks for sharing your findings. I disagree with Michael compare with Jesus. While Michael was blessed with many gifts, do not compare. Perhaps it is I'm more worldly, and I assert what we have seen so far that has no coherent explanation has developed as deception.<br />No plan is perfect, in fact, we have hundreds of clues and contradictions that make us think about the deception.<br />I love Michael and I since my teens (I have almost the same age) and there is nothing in this world who want more to know that this well and happy. If at any time accept his death (with evidence to prove it), never will wait his resurrection. bearhug
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Banana.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1332035001:
    <br />Banana.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlx42wI-oZPLOa_ieJ-ZBocb41cmjPW1ZGrjCvZMXViOYkBogVrw
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1332035001:
    <br />Banana.<br />
      ....... lolol/<br /><br />Interesting theory  michael-jackson/<br /><br />But I'm still thinking about Wednesdays, mid May?... and July 25th- a year ago the family announced the Tribute concert. <br />This year is leap year. I counted 12 Wednesdays from and including Feb 29th is 77 days =May 16th.<br />Then counting 70 days from May 16 is… July 25th. It would total 1125 days. <br />Which is 21 Wednesdays, 6 months from Feb.29th. <br /><br />What does this mean? idk... sorry I drank too much green beer.  :geek:
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    Not so sound rude but I don't get why MJ is always compared to Christ? It’s kind of sacrilegious. Yes, he was a very good, kind hearted man but he was/is still just a MAN. When Christ returns we'll know it!  If MJ ever returns from this hoax we'll know it, too! So… a win win as I see it. :)<br />
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    on 1332050587:
    <br />Not so sound rude but I don't get why MJ is always compared to Christ? It’s kind of sacrilegious. Yes, he was a very good, kind hearted man but he was/is still just a MAN. When Christ returns we'll know it!  If MJ ever returns from this hoax we'll know it, too! So… a win win as I see it. :)<br />
    <br /><br />+1
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1332035001:
    <br />Banana.<br />
    :lol:  :lol: I don't know what happens, but lately you jut crack me up with your coms... one after another  :lol:
  • mimi248mimi248 Posts: 124
    on 1332050587:
    <br />Not so sound rude but I don't get why MJ is always compared to Christ? It’s kind of sacrilegious. Yes, he was a very good, kind hearted man but he was/is still just a MAN. When Christ returns we'll know it!  If MJ ever returns from this hoax we'll know it, too! So… a win win as I see it. :)<br />
    <br /><br />I'am amazed to see how religions prevent people to think by themselves... i don't want to offend someone but saying that MJ is much more than just Michael Jackson doesn't sound too huge. <br />Michael is compared to christ because we have enough elements to make this compare .. and if you don't want to think outside of what religion says, that's your choice but it is too bad to deny something that seems very obvious only because it is NOT written in a book .
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1332035001:
    <br />Banana.<br />
    <br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNie6hVM8ZI <br /><br />Mimi248, MJ's been in disguise quite a few times since his death including DaveDave and lately maybe X-factor hatman. Of course he could be more mobile that we think.<br /><br /><br />rocket.jpg<br /><br />I know I've tried to figure out what Back meant when he said the beginning of the transfer was on July 7, 09. Very mysterious. :?  If we must always explain everything happening in terms of scientifically possible then it's a no. But if extremely rare miracles/E.T. technology are permissible, then perhaps something abnormal and supernatural happened, but I just don't know. Will have to keep watching.  This hoax sure has a ton of Jesus-related and end-time whispers and connections-- all for MJ's purposes, but not to preach Jesus from the first century as the theme.  Very un-orthodox use of Scriptures, which is my preference. Out of left field, you know!  IMO it's possible that MJ just may have a wild card, something that's never been done before, or even technology/science never achieved before.  He doesn't like doing what he or others have done before.  "My life has taken me beyond the planets and the stars!"<br /><br /><br />
    on 1332060902:
    <br />
    on 1332035001:
    <br />Banana.<br />
    <br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNie6hVM8ZI <br /><br />Mimi248, MJ's been in disguise quite a few times since his death including DaveDave and lately maybe X-factor hatman. Of course he could be more mobile that we think.<br /><br />I know I've tried to figure out what Back meant when he said the beginning of the transfer was on July 7, 09. Very mysterious. :?  If we must always explain everything happening in terms of scientifically possible then it's a no. But if extremely rare miracles/E.T. technology are permissible, then perhaps something abnormal and supernatural happened, but I just don't know. Will have to keep watching.  This hoax sure has a ton of Jesus-related and end-time whispers and connections-- all for MJ's purposes, but not to preach Jesus from the first century as the theme.<br />
    <br /><br />hey mjjonmind :D love your answer I've been thinking about dave dave too !!<br />But are we sure that this guy was really MJ? and also, what if Dave dave was recorded  BEFORE mj' death? Like any other piece of this puzzle. Don't forget that  Murray's pictures,  hoax clues, sony's believe  production have been created BEFORE June 25th...  concerning MJ at xfactor,  we have NO proofs that this guy was really Michael or he was here only for a purpose ( to say that mj is "here" i'm suspecting him being a sosie or a pseudo MJ to make us keep believing . And the theory of MJ having ascended is related to a back post. i don't know where it is, but he said " on July 7th the whole world attended to Mj's ascension ".. and i think about the immortal world tour, the butterfly, al of things related to Jesus Christ, and why did mj say "i would like to live forever" in Bashir  movie? And do you really believe that mj would come back  in a physical and flesh body ? Michael always wanted to live forever and he studied everything to achieve his goal! he always expected the most incredible things, he wanted the biggest things ever.. if you studied  MJ's mind you would probably know that immortality always have been one of his goal .
    So basically you think he found a way to survive to death....to actual death...you think he did what Jesus did. Found a way to resurrect after physical death. OH God.<br /><br />
  • Mimi248 and MJonMind,<br /><br />I have some of the same thoughts as you both; although I don't completely understand how it would work.  MJonMind, maybe your right, it's something we haven't seen before.  Something beyond our current science/technology and we have to wait and see.  Maybe it has to do with E.T. technology ?  <br /><br />I've thought about ascension and think it could be possible because Jesus also did it as well as others.  There are others who became ascended masters through out history.  Also, I heard about Jesus' coming back in his glorified body so maybe this means a body of light ???  Is this what you mean Mimi ?  It's not as scary or crazy as you might think because we are all really a light body first and then a physical body.  People who achieve a higher spirituality absorb more light.  There's also a light "duplicate" of DNA because it absorbs light.  You have to read about all of this.  They don't teach this in school because this is where science and sprituality are connecting or meeting and they don't want us to learn this.  They don't want to lose their control over us.<br /><br />Also, there is a possibility of reincarnation.  It could be possible that your soul or some of your DNA information is stored somehow and even recycled some how.  I am not a scientist, but think about computer chips,radio waves, tons of frequencies that are sent through the air to transmit information.  Even crystals can store information.  This is invisible and we can't see it but we learned how to work with this energy.  Imagine if someone saw this 200 years ago.  They wouldn't understand it.  They wouldn't even understand what a TV was.  <br /><br />So, we have to think outside the box.  It might be something we haven't seen before but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.  A lot of information was hidden from us.  Do you realize that the military is usually 50-100 years ahead in the area of technology before it is passed to the "regular people".  Science and history books for the general public are way behind.  You have to search for information yourself that's what I'm trying to do.<br /><br />Mimi248,  I have also been reading about the moon and the moon phases.  The moon is used when calculating the "creators" calender.  The Jewish holidays and feasts use the moon to calculate the months and the feast times.  That's interesting that you said July 7 had moon light.  Did you mean a full moon ?  The feast days are held during a full moon.      <br /><br />Love You All      <br /><br />  <br /><br />
    on 1332082306:
    <br />Mimi248 and MJonMind,<br /><br /><br />I've thought about ascension and think it could be possible because Jesus also did it as well as others.  There are others who became ascended masters through out history.  Also, I heard about Jesus' coming back in his glorified body so maybe this means a body of light ???  Is this what you mean Mimi ?   It's not as scary or crazy as you might think because we are all really a light body first and then a physical body.  People who achieve a higher spirituality absorb more light.  There's also a light "duplicate" of DNA because it absorbs light.  You have to read about all of this.  They don't teach this in school because this is where science and sprituality are connecting or meeting and they don't want us to learn this.  They don't want to lose their control over us.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Mimi248,  I have also been reading about the moon and the moon phases.  The moon is used when calculating the "creators" calender.  The Jewish holidays and feasts use the moon to calculate the months and the feast times.  That's interesting that you said July 7 had moon light.  Did you mean a full moon ?  The feast days are held during a full moon.      <br /><br />Love You All      <br /><br /> <br />
    <br /><br /><br />This is EXACTLY what i'm trying to explain :) And as you said this is not as crazy as it seems to be when we think outside the box , because EVERY people can DO it"  it is about the Elevation of consciousness and embracing  the whole universe, becoming ONE with the divine  .  but you explained it so well , government always tried to keep us away from our TRUE identity .. we are all light being, we all come from on source which is god and we are here to spread Love and unity to go back into harmony with Nature and the Creation <br />And i TRULY think that MJ achieved this goal, Like you i studied the Ascension and many other things and i  came to this conclusion that MJ  realised Ascension on july 7th he transformed his physical body into a  light body .  /bravo/<br /><br />yes I thought about Moonlight because of Thriller clip (the transformation ) and also, in moonwalker MJ come back  it is a moonlight too ;) ..
  • on 1332082085:
    <br />So basically you think he found a way to survive to death....to actual death...you think he did what Jesus did. Found a way to resurrect after physical death. OH God.
    <br /><br />Face it, Gina, you can't handle this subject!  :lol:<br /><br />With all the reading about light bodies and resurrection, don't you just want back even more the "old" Michael Jackson, instead of a SF Michael?? I know I do.
    on 1332086433:
    <br />
    on 1332082085:
    <br />So basically you think he found a way to survive to death....to actual death...you think he did what Jesus did. Found a way to resurrect after physical death. OH God.
    <br /><br />Face it, Gina, you can't handle this subject!  :lol:<br /><br />With all the reading about light bodies and resurrection, don't you just want back even more the "old" Michael Jackson, instead of a SF Michael?? I know I do.<br />
    <br /><br />I like the idea but BUT why would MJ be able to do the same thing as Jesus??? <br />And I want to know who were the others who were able to do the "ascension" like Jesus did? I've never heard of them suspicious//
    on 1332087842:
    <br />
    on 1332086433:
    <br />
    on 1332082085:
    <br /><br />Horus , boudah, Jesus...  Why mj you say? and why not? I mean he is obviously the first in the list being able  to do that , isn't he ? <br /><br />Face it, Gina, you can't handle this subject!  :lol:<br /><br />With all the reading about light bodies and resurrection, don't you just want back even more the "old" Michael Jackson, instead of a SF Michael?? I know I do.<br />
    <br /><br />I like the idea but BUT why would MJ be able to do the same thing as Jesus??? <br />And I want to know who were the others who were able to do the "ascension" like Jesus did? I've never heard of them suspicious//<br />
  • on 1332087842:
    <br />BUT why would MJ be able to do the same thing as Jesus???
    <br /><br />Most likely because he tried to imitate Jesus in both, his personal and artistical lives. Some fans take it literally, just like some religious people take Bible's words literally.
  • Gina,<br /><br />Besides Buddha, Horus,Jesus, there are others mentioned in religions around the world such as Krishna.  Remember the picture Front posted with Krishna and Jesus holding hands.    These people learned how to achieve a high level of spirituality.  Some of the ancient civilizations also studied this such as the Egyptians and others.  They had mystery schools where you learned these things.  There are also other groups such as The Tibetans who know how to work with the energy fields and source fields of the earth including sounds.    They know how to levitate huge rocks among other things.  <br /><br />Maybe these people were born with more ability, or born more evolved ??  Maybe we all have more ability than we know about or use.  We only use a small section of our brains right now.  We could tap into so much more.  Did you hear about the junk DNA ?  We have strands of DNA that we are not using.  Scientists call this junk DNA.  Maybe it's not junk.  There's a way that these strands of DNA can be activated.  I read that humans used to have 12 strands and not three.  Maybe we will get this energy during the new age that's coming ??  There's a DNA repair frequency going around the internet.  This is the frequency of love and it is supposed to repair DNA.  It is 528hz.  All of the frequencies of light and sound are what creates everything.  It corresponds also with geometry.  This is the tree of life and we are all connected to this.  There is a shared consciousness and energy connecting everything.  It's too complicated for me to describe here.<br /><br />Did you hear about the indigo children, and so forth ?  It is thought that these children are born with more ability.  They are more evolved, like the next step in evolution.  They have high IQ and communicate differently such as being more telepathic.  <br /><br />There is a lot to research and I'm still going.  I can't even describe it all right now.  <br /><br />But, after you look,read, and research you might realize there is a lot we don't know yet and a lot that was hidden from us.  <br /><br />You said, BUT why could MJ do what Jesus did ?  So, maybe there was a way HE COULD.  There's so much to learn about.<br />I can get some links to some websites that I found if you want.  <br /><br /><br />Love You All    <br /><br />
  • First i was "WTF" while reading the title....<br /><br />Then i was "damn, another - I KNOW THE TRUTH- boring person"<br /><br />Then i was " oh my god LMFAO"<br /><br />I am absolutly not into this kind of stuff about GOD and light and jesus and archangel and what/who soever... I think Michael is just a man. But i think your post is just the cuttest thing i read for long time. <br />
  • on 1332099599:
    <br />First i was "WTF" while reading the title....<br /><br />Then i was "damn, another - I KNOW THE TRUTH- boring person"<br /><br />Then i was " oh my god LMFAO"<br /><br />I am absolutly not into this kind of stuff about GOD and light and jesus and archangel and what/who soever... I think Michael is just a man. But i think your post is just the cuttest thing i read for long time.
    <br /><br />And you ain't seen nothing yet! Wait till I come with my "I know what happened" story.  8) Stay tuned!  :lol:<br /><br />In fact, I think it would be nice if we all would come in a thread with our visions about how it happend/ how the illusion will end, then see how things unfold.