DR. CONRAD MURRAY I'm Rail Thin From Explosive Diarrhea

AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
edited January 1970 in News
[size=12pt]DR. CONRAD MURRAY I'm Rail Thin From Explosive Diarrhea[/size]<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray has dumped 30 pounds because he's pooping out his guts, and he blames the water at L.A. County Jail.<br /><br />We're told Murray has been extremely sick since becoming an inmate last November.  He claims the water smells and tastes bad, and believes it has given him a horrible case of dysentery.  Murray says the bad water, along with a bad diet, is ruining his health.<br /><br />Murray says he can't eat jail food, and is forced to eat what he calls "cat food" which he buys at the commissary .<br /><br />Murray buys canned tuna for $4.25 a pop, salmon flakes for $3.50 and canned mackerel for $2.50.  Murray is telling friends that aside from cats, he's the only human being forced to eat canned mackerel.<br /><br />We're told Murray is filing multiple appeals to get out of jail, primarily because his health is compromised. <br /><br />L.A. County Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, "All inmates receive the proper nutrition and medical care that is required by law, but the Sheriff's Dept. goes above and beyond what is required."<br /><br />We don't know how the appellate judges feel about explosive diarrhea, but one thing we know for sure ... jail is a really sh**ty experience.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/20/dr-conrad-murray-explosive-diarrhea/#.T2g648VOCAg<br />

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Either it's a load of crap.......or the shit's gonna hit the fan......<br /><br /> :lol:  :lol:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1332231197:
    <br />Either it's a load of crap.......or the shit's gonna hit the fan......<br /><br /> :lol:  :lol: <br />
    <br />That would be nice--it's been sooooooooooo quiet...
    [color=rgb(11, 87, 119)] RaineeDrops:[/color]  [color=rgb(102, 102, 102)]less than a minute ago[/color][/q][/q]
    <br />
    If he is eating that much FISH, he may have given himself MERCURY POISONING, a symptom of Mercury Poisoning is diarrhea. Maybe he should not be eating soooo much fish food?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Well, we all knew he was full of shit...this just confirms it.. /woohoo/ /woohoo/
    Maybe a whole lot of shit is about to go down......  :lol:<br /><br />I just remembered this story from the Dr M trial....<br /><br />[size=12pt]"DR. MURRAY MANSLAUGHTER TRIAL Jury Goes Down the Toilet"[/size]<br /><br />It's no longer on the TMZ webpage but I have posted the link to the forum thread on it.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21243.0
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    index.php?action=dlattach;topic=22392.0;attach=3691;image<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />10_15_6.gif :lol:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    WTF?? I just about fell off my seat laughing when I read this headline!<br /><br />'We're told...' 'We're told ...'  WHO told you TMZ???
    Murray buys canned tuna for $4.25 a pop, salmon flakes for $3.50 and canned mackerel for $2.50.  Murray is telling friends that aside from cats, he's the only human being forced to eat canned mackerel.
    <br /><br />Something fishy is goin' on<br /><br /> :mrgreen:  :lol:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    WTF??  Do they have a commisary at Conrad's jail? 
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1332247613:
    <br />
    Murray buys canned tuna for $4.25 a pop, salmon flakes for $3.50 and canned mackerel for $2.50.  Murray is telling friends that aside from cats, he's the only human being forced to eat canned mackerel.
    <br /><br />Something fishy is goin' on<br /><br /> :mrgreen:  :lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol:  <br />I don't think he'll make it through jail time... rail thin like MJ, maybe he's slowly being poisoned.  He definitely thinks he got a shitty deal. Maybe he's planning to fake his death.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Oh well....either he is poisoning himself, which would be a very fecal escape plan  :lol: <br /><br />Or he´s just trying to pimp his lifestyle in prison by participating in mackerel economics<br /><br />http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122290720439096481.html<br /><br />Also interesting:<br />Badwater run from Death Valley to Mount Whitney  afraid/ :lol: <br />http://www.badwater.com/<br /><br />Coincidence or not....you gotta love this  lolol/
  • bet he can't get a haircut either and is gettin all Nappy Head on us .  ;) penguin/<br /><br />you might also say he is gettin soaked , paying that much for a can of tuna pale/ michael-jackson/
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    penguin/ <br />Thank you Harvey - stirring the pot again  /cook/ and adding some heat.<br /><br />Pace is the game...<br /><br />The roller-coaster is getting drawn up again ...<br /><br /><br />
    on 1332231090:
    <br />[size=12pt]DR. CONRAD MURRAY [/size]I'm Rail Thin[size=12pt] From Explosive Diarrhea[/size]<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray has dumped 30 pounds because he's pooping out his guts, and he blames the water at L.A. County Jail.<br /><br />We're told Murray has been extremely sick since becoming an inmate last November.  He claims the water smells and tastes bad, and believes it has given him a horrible case of dysentery.  Murray says the bad water, along with a bad diet, is ruining his health.<br /><br />Murray says he can't eat jail food, and is forced to eat what he calls "cat food" which he buys at the commissary .<br /><br />Murray buys canned tuna for $4.25 a pop, salmon flakes for $3.50 and canned mackerel for $2.50.  Murray is telling friends that aside from cats, he's the only human being forced to eat canned mackerel.<br /><br />We're told Murray is filing multiple appeals to get out of jail, primarily because his health is compromised. <br /><br />L.A. County Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, "All inmates receive the proper nutrition and medical care that is required by law, but the Sheriff's Dept. goes above and beyond what is required."<br /><br />We don't know how the appellate judges feel about explosive diarrhea, but one thing we know for sure ... jail is a really sh**ty experience.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />So much in here, Harvey is getting into pace again...<br /><br />"Rail thin" is an expression for anorexic, unattractive models.<br /><br />The water "that smells and tastes bad" may point to the Algae bloom of last autumn.<br />http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/09/30/if-your-tap-water-tastes-musty-and-smells-bad-dont-be-alarmed/<br /><br />So there's life growing babies in the water which is good in principle - not in the taps but in principle.<br /><br /><br />This is a mackerel cat in perfect camouflage:<br /><br />180px-Mackerel_tabby_camouflage.JPG<br /><br /><br />The cat and the fish make a perfect catfish which is meant to keep the cod in shape until arrival in safe harbor.<br /><br /><br />$4.25<br />$3.50 <br />$2.50<br /><br />That's $10.25 for a fishy story. So what's about the fish?
    The term "fatty fish" may sound unappealing, but actually these are the tastiest and healthiest foods from the sea. Oily fish such as salmon, tuna, sardines, mackerel, and trout are full of omega-3 fatty acids - good fats unlike the bad saturated fat you find in most meats. These fish should be a staple of everyone's heart-healthy diet. <br />
    <br />http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=56304<br /><br /><br /><br />Yeah ! It's not bad, it's good food. He just needs some bread with it LOL.<br /><br />So DCM's diarrhea is not due to any fish but due to "the jury's (666 paper) going down the toilet"?<br />(a page that's been removed on TMZ: http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/07/conrad-murray-jury-toilet-paper/)<br /><br />
    on 1320697690:
    <br />[size=18pt]DR. MURRAY MANSLAUGHTER TRIAL<br />Jury Goes Down the Toilet[/size]<br /><br />1107-jury-toilet-paper-ex.jpg<br /><br />The jury in the Conrad Murray trial wants the straight poop, but they can't get it because they're out of toilet paper.  Now here's where it gets messy ... jurors also wanted a roll of paper towels.  Don't even ....<br /><br />It's how they roll.<br />
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21243.0<br /><br /><br />
    According to Franklin, the three critical issues in deciding Murray’s guilt were his failure to call 911, his lack necessary medical equipment, and the fact that he left the room while Jackson was sedated.
    <br />http://www.hlntv.com/video/2011/11/30/jvm-exclusive-debbie-franklin-conrad-murray-juror-5<br /><br /><br />Waiting for the real bomb to explode ...
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    First thought I had after I finished laughing hard was SOTT's posts from way back. If my memory serves me well, some think Sitting On The Toilet is/was BACK also.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    So, I have to ask.....<br />which is more humiliating or dehumanizing......<br />being convicted of killing Michael Jackson or your diarrhea being talked about?<br />From this article, it's more like the worst thing he has to worry about is a case of the runs....yuck, I know.<br />But truly...out of so many articles from TMZ...this was stands alone in the humiliation factor.  It reminds me<br />of the interview Michael gave about being locked up at the police station's bathroom.....with do-do all over the walls.<br />That was humiliating I am sure.  Along with that nasty search Michael talked about.<br /><br />The article is basically saying prison is full of human waste......very true actually.  Wasted lives, wasted living...<br /> <br />The fact that fish is mentioned makes me laugh actually.  It's as if Michael is talking about all the women who <br />have hurt him....."fish" (Michael's code for an attractive female...which I find hysterical).....fish are hurtful in large <br />quantities and they cost a lot of money!  Why does the article go into such detail as to price?  Are they:<br />-Bible references<br />-a time code reference  (what happened on June 25th at those times?) <br />-a date of some sort<br />I just don't buy them being the price of cans of fish.....call me crazy, you wouldn't be the first, lol! <br />Years ago we had articles about how much the government paid for a toilet seat.....ridiculous:<br /><br />http://www.freethoughtpedia.com/wiki/Political_snippets<br /><br />The doctor is not a cardiologist or a nutritionist, right.  Where's Kai Chase...maybe she can help him.<br /><br />I almost don't even want to share this next thought......but, I will.  I had this fleeting thought over a year ago......<br />well before Murray even went to prison.  What turn of fate would it be if Murray died in prison?  Like I said, <br />I didn't want to share that...but, no stone unturned here and always be prepared......<br />just like our adorable little beLIEver in the cute video......our seat belts had better be on tight.  I have a feeling<br />we are going to need them.........<br /><br />Blessings Always.....<br /><br />PS> I hope things come out alright for Murray........ fresse/
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1332261617:
    <br /> First thought I had after I finished laughing hard was SOTT's posts from way back. If my memory serves me well, some think Sitting On The Toilet is/was BACK also. <br />
    <br /><br />This.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    My first thought after I finished dying laughing  :lol: was that Elvis supposedly had his heart attack while being on his "throne"  :shock:<br />With the difference that Murray supposedly suffers from diarrhea and Elvis supposedly suffered from constipation.<br /> smiley_spider<br /><br /><br />I'll come back here with some more thoughts ....
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1332241990:
    <br />Well, we all knew he was full of shit...this just confirms it.. /woohoo/ /woohoo/<br />
    <br />hahahhahh!
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    on 1332231090:
    <br />[size=12pt]DR. CONRAD MURRAY I'm Rail Thin From Explosive Diarrhea[/size]<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray has dumped 30 pounds because he's pooping out his guts, and he blames the water at L.A. County Jail.<br /><br />We're told Murray has been extremely sick since becoming an inmate last November.  He claims the water smells and tastes bad, and believes it has given him a horrible case of dysentery.  Murray says the bad water, along with a bad diet, is ruining his health.<br /><br />Murray says he can't eat jail food, and is forced to eat what he calls "cat food" which he buys at the commissary .<br /><br />Murray buys canned tuna for $4.25 a pop, salmon flakes for $3.50 and canned mackerel for $2.50.  Murray is telling friends that aside from cats, he's the only human being forced to eat canned mackerel.<br /><br />We're told Murray is filing multiple appeals to get out of jail, primarily because his health is compromised. <br /><br />L.A. County Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, "All inmates receive the proper nutrition and medical care that is required by law, but the Sheriff's Dept. goes above and beyond what is required."<br /><br />We don't know how the appellate judges feel about explosive diarrhea, but one thing we know for sure ... jail is a really sh**ty experience.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/20/dr-conrad-murray-explosive-diarrhea/#.T2g648VOCAg<br /><br />
    @ anyone?@<;br />hAha....<br />they also emphysize NUTRITION and CAT FOOD on article ;D<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    RK, Wishingstar, and Sim, I so loved your insight and connections.  I kept hoping someone would tap into rich material with this article.<br />SOTT, fish as beautiful women in MJ’s world, MJ injustice 2005 trial, and Elvis death scene—all good reasons for a little fun here!!<br /><br />Murray dying in prison, would be like how Hollywood gets rid of a character, when the actor wants out of the show.  Plus if Murray is not a real life person, if means MJ doesn’t have to produce more difficult images of him, except in the coffin.  That would be crazy!!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :lol: :lol: :lol:  Poor Murry...  :lol: happen all  to him ....  DIET ..doctor  /cook/  lolol/ :lol:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    4.25 (4+2+5=11)<br />3.50  (3+5=8)<br />2.50  (2+5=7)<br /><br />11/8/7  fair numbers for the hoax<br /> <br />11+8+7=26  (2+6=8)....again 8 a good number<br /><br />1+1+8+7= 17 (the tour bus) also 1+7=8<br /><br />So...I was just playing with the numbers.....thought it was interesting, lol.......<br />Blessings<br /><br />
    on 1332273570:
    <br />[...]I'll come back here with some more thoughts ....
    ^^ I don't need to...<br />Wishy has spoken them for me....  :lol:<br />I just love it when stuff like that happens!! bounce/<br /><br />
    on 1332278763:
    <br />4.25 (4+2+5=11)<br />3.50  (3+5=8)<br />2.50  (2+5=7)<br /><br />11/8/7  fair numbers for the hoax<br /> <br />11+8+7=26  (2+6=8)....again 8 a good number<br /><br />1+1+8+7= 17 (the tour bus) also 1+7=8<br /><br />So...I was just playing with the numbers.....thought it was interesting, lol.......<br />Blessings
    Love you telepathic sis'!  bearhug
    [...]1+1+8+7= 17 (the tour bus) also 1+7=8<br />[....]
    And also 17 reversed is 71 - the ambulance<br /><br />
    on 1332276663:
    <br />[...]SOTT, fish as beautiful women in MJ’s world, MJ injustice 2005 trial, and Elvis death scene—all good reasons for a little fun here!!
    yesss! Really funny  :lol: :lol: to sh_t your pants off laughing! (excuse my language, but I have to be in the "tone" of the article :lol: )<br />Man I couldn't even think at first! I burst into an hysteric laugh just at the sight of the thread title! Then I kept laughing while reading the article! Then when i finally c calmed down, I saw the comments that followed and laughed even more , some of you are totally hilarious!!<br />Then slowly I started to think hoaxy loll<br />But this is surely one of the best TMZ articles I've ever read! Good news, bad news, shi_ _ y news, funny news, clues-news, numerology clues, Elvis-reference, all into one! lmao  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />I loved Grace's interpretation too! ;)<br />And the parallel to the hygiene paper from November last year , really got me thinking... everything goes according to the plan!! that old TMZ article fits with this new TMZ article! lmao!  :lol: :lol: they were "preparing" in November so many toilet paper roles for Conrad's "diarrhea explosion" of now!! It's really a Past, Present and Future correlated Hoax!! ;)  :lol:<br /><br />Conrad's diarrhea is a HUGE and GENIUS metaphor for all the tabloids' diarrhea!! and all the sh_t they've been telling about Michael and his family all these years.<br />Conrad's diarrhea can also be interpreted as Wishy said: the sh_ _y way Michael was treated before, during and after the 2005 Trial.<br />It's really an article that leaves place for a lot of interpretations , because it's full of clues!
    on 1332276663:
    <br />[...]Murray dying in prison, would be like how Hollywood gets rid of a character, when the actor wants out of the show.  Plus if Murray is not a real life person, if means MJ doesn’t have to produce more difficult images of him, except in the coffin.  That would be crazy!!
      afraid/ gotta admit I've never thought about the possibility of Murray's character to be dying in this hoax-scenario, but it sure is a possible ending! OMG! A life&death-LESSON to be learned as the moral of the hoax!? <br />Although I hope not! Not even if we know Murray is just an actor,  and nobody will really die, I'd prefer a funnier hoax-ending than this , I don't know....<br />The Elvis parallel in this article, would most likely hint to a death ending.... smiley_spider<br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    ...Or a Fake death back up plan. idk ... he's trying very hard to get out of jail. It's a strange story and I still can't figure out, if MJ is alive, what's up with having Murray in jail. Something smells for sure.<br />My thoughts about it is that maybe he didn't follow with plans ... now doing time.<br /><br />Until then, maybe i'll send a recipe... :lol:<br /><br />Salmon, Tuna or Mackerel Log<br /><br />1 tin of salmon, tuna or mackerel<br />8oz soft cream cheese<br />1 T lemon juice<br />1 t grated onion<br />1 t horseradish sauce<br />1/4 t salt<br />Topping:<br />1 c chopped nuts<br />3-4 T chopped parsley