My epiphany song for Michael

WMADhashisShadowWMADhashisShadow Posts: 11
edited March 2012 in Messages to Michael
This is my epiphany song for Michael which I wrote when I first discovered the "truth"...  ( to be sung to similar rhythm as Return of the Mack, lol. )... with much L.O.V.E<br /><br />
( Whispered chorus ):<br /><br />So softly, softly (da da )<br />Softly softly...<br />You were setting me free ( da da )<br />So softly softly -<br /><br />I was dead inside<br />And everything felt wrong<br />These feelings I denied<br />Now my heart's growing strong <br /><br />See, I didn't get to hear<br />And I didn't get to see<br />'Cause my heart was full of fear<br />In this cruel reality<br /><br />So softly, softly ( da da )<br />Softly softly -<br />You were setting us free ( da da )<br />So softly softly<br /><br />Just like a little child<br />With no doll upon her bed<br />She was searching cluelessly<br />For the woods that you said<br /><br />Should have listened to her heart<br />Right from the very start<br />When she new instinctively<br />That your heart held the key<br /><br />So please forgive me (da da )<br />Please forgive me -<br />Will you please forgive me - ( da da )<br />For fearing foolishly<br /><br /> ***<br /><br />Now Im moonwalking on air  penguin/<br />And I'm dancing all day long<br />Cause your love is everywhere<br />While I'm singing your song!<br /><br />Yeah I'm singing your song ( da da )<br />So softly softly -<br />Yeah I'm singing your song ( da da )<br />So softly softly -<br /><br />See, you pulled that baby bunny<br />Right out of that hat  ( da da )<br />And now I think it's funny<br />I never saw that  ( no no )<br />I never saw that !! ( ha ha )<br />& I feel like a .....<br /><br />So thankyou MJ, TR and DD<br />And thank you Dr H, YT and Shirley<br />For setting me free ( da da )<br />For trying to set us free -<br />From this reality ( da da )<br />So softly softly -<br /> party/<br /><br />Now we need to take it down<br />And tread very carefully<br />While we turn it all around<br />With the truth that you see<br /><br />We all need to Heal the World<br />There's soul-sickness everywhere<br />Your compassion I still feel<br />And I know that you still care<br /><br />See, I'm just that little mouse<br />Who would run around your house<br />So be gentle with me please<br />And hold me softly -<br /><br />So softly softly ( da da )<br />Softly softly -<br />You liberated me ( da da )<br />So softly softly<br /><br />Now just wrap me in your arms<br />And let me hold you close<br />And know that I'm the one<br />Who's loving you the most<br /><br />See, I'm spinning dizzily<br />And I'm dancing everyday<br />Just so happy that your free<br />I just had to come and say -<br /><br />So softly softly ( da da )<br />So sincerely<br />I love you dearly<br />So softly softly....<br /><br />Shhh....<br /><br /><br />
  lolol/

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    That's really quite beautiful......you are a very gifted writer. <br />Thank you for sharing that!<br />Have a wonderful day...<br />Blessings Always
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    It is Beautifull, thank you for sharing it with us.  penguin/<br /><br />With LOVE and bearhug<br /><br />Shy<br /><br /><br />
  • Thank you both. XO  bearhug