Oh pleez.....he can't be serious...Raffles Van Exel has a musical video clip!!

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
/scream/ /scream/ /scream/ WTF?? WTF?? WTF??<br /><br />Probably got the money from all the scamming and drug deals ... can't beLIEve him.  YUK<br /><br /><br /> />

Comments

• on 1332657911:
    <br /> /scream/ /scream/ /scream/ WTF?? WTF?? WTF??<br /><br />Probably got the money from all the scamming and drug deals ... can't beLIEve him.  YUK<br /><br /><br /> />
    <br />
    <br /><br />whitney1.gif<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]It's all make believe, isn't it? <br />Marlin Monroe[/size]
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    And the saddest part about this, is that I actually like the song.....it has a great catchy tune, with strong bass sounds....a then a little latin american at the end.....God forgive me for this...<br /><br />I knew I forgot to take my medication.... lolol/ lolol/<br /><br />Just for the sake of the hoax investigation, I wonder why this leech has been around so many celebreties, just before they die...something fishy about him, other than being a drug dealer.<br /><br />I feel the DEA should be investigating him for removing evidence from the WH death scene, and should be arrested for being an enabler...
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    <br />whitney1.gif<br />
    <br /><br /> :shock: :lol: <br /><br />Thanks, applehead - you're a relief.<br /><br />The  albino/ part about this guy is that his vanity places him amidst lottery and gambling on google.<br />The more I read about him, the more  :?: he's causing me.
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    So - without direct proof, you all are going to prosecute him? Guilty, from here say? Doesn't that remind you of what took<br />someone to court?<br /><br />Are you sure Raffles isn't Michael?
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    oh God i love this hoax!!<br /><br /> :lol: :lol:
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    <br /><br />Can he b  FBI  cover-ups?!!?..<br /><br />THAT wl explaine his  direct attach wth  Almost ANY  celebs.
  • I agree, Tink.<br /><br />We don't have direct proof about anything.  There are so many possibilities right now.  We can't be so quick to prosecute someone.  Just keep watchin for now.    The story is getting more complicated as time goes on.  <br /><br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    It sounds like an amateur song for Eurovision that never passed the semifinals. That man has less charisma than an ameba.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Speaking of the Man on the Moon, Andy Kaufman had a cheesy alter ego, Tony Clifton, who performed on stage on the 1st anniversary of Andy's 'death.'  Can you say 'cheese' Mr. Raffles?
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Remember...This is the Greatest Show (ARG) on EARTH!! ...and it just keeps getting better Michael!  lolol/  respect/  bow/<br /><br />I LOVE You all!!  bearhug
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1332675783:
    <br />
    <br />whitney1.gif<br />
    <br /><br /> :shock: :lol: <br /><br />Thanks, applehead - you're a relief.<br /><br />The  albino/ part about this guy is that his vanity places him amidst lottery and gambling on google.<br />The more I read about him, the more  :?: he's causing me.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with Grace,  Applehead...you bring so much relief and joy to this whole ..."situation". LOVE you Both!! Thanks for all you do...that goes for everyone here on the forum. You are all very much appreciated and LOVED! <br /> bearhug<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1332720438:
    <br />It sounds like an amateur song for Eurovision that never passed the semifinals. That man has less charisma than an ameba.<br />
    <br />Well now, that's a little harsh.  Here's an amoeba singing and dancing! geek/ :lol: <br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=7pR7TNzJ_pA
  • on 1332727464:
    <br />
    on 1332675783:
    <br />
    <br />whitney1.gif<br />
    <br /><br /> :shock: :lol: <br /><br />Thanks, applehead - you're a relief.<br /><br />The  albino/ part about this guy is that his vanity places him amidst lottery and gambling on google.<br />The more I read about him, the more  :?: he's causing me.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with Grace,  Applehead...you bring so much relief and joy to this whole ..."situation". LOVE you Both!! Thanks for all you do...that goes for everyone here on the forum. You are all very much appreciated and LOVED! <br /> bearhug
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Grace and Mjj4ever777 thank you both from the bottom of my heart  bearhug !!! Making people HAPPY and bring them JOY is my job ,lol  lolol/ and I LOVE it very much  ;))  penguin/ !!!! Be blessed.......ALL of you  bearhug  !!!![/size]<br /><br />michael-gifs-michael-jackson-24753932-333-258.gif  lolol/
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1332756211:
    <br />
    on 1332720438:
    <br />It sounds like an amateur song for Eurovision that never passed the semifinals. That man has less charisma than an ameba.<br />
    <br />Well now, that's a little harsh.  Here's an amoeba singing and dancing! geek/ :lol: <br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=7pR7TNzJ_pA<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121: