Robbie Williams -- I'm Interested in MJ's Death House

jam4truthjam4truth Posts: 53
edited January 1970 in News
0322-robbie-williams-mj-estate-ex-1.jpg<br /><br /><br />The first prospective buyer who came to look at the house where Michael Jackson died was singer Robbie Williams ... and who knew he was so loaded?<br /><br />Our spies saw Robbie roll up to the house Thursday afternoon in his Range Rover.<br /><br />The house was just listed -- again -- this time the asking price is $23.9 million.<br /><br />We know anyone who looks at the estate has to pre-qualify ...meaning they have to show they can afford the steep purchase price.<br /><br />As for Robbie, a London newspaper estimates his 2011 net worth at $149 mil.  Robbie currently owns a home in the Beverly Hills area -- he paid $16 mil back in 2008.  And he bought a house down the street and uses the land as a soccer field.  Now that's rich.<br /><br />As for the Holmby Hills estate -- Michael was renting it from Hubert Guez, the CFO of Ed Hardy.  The house is 17,000 square feet, with 7 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms.<br /><br />As for whether Robbie is interested in making an offer ... his rep had no comment.<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/26/robbie-williams-michael-jackson-carolwood-death-house-purchase

Comments

• katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    I love Robbie Williams. Even if he is not a big fan of MJ, it's fun to see that he will maybe live in his house.<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Maybe he's a believer and just wanted to visit the death place for clues.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Is this another hoax connection? Because I remember one of Robbie's music videos where he was dressed as a bunny and the theme of the video was Alice in Wonderland. I'm not saying the video is related to Michael but it is definitely and interesting one. The video begins with a "man in the mirror" kind of image and then Robbie gets into the mirror where wonderland is. Watch and decide yourself.<br /><br />
  • 0.jpg<br /><br />a hint maybe? ;)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :D ... and in one way or another.. ;D..... people always talk about Michael....  ;))..... Great our king !!!!    :bearhug:
    on 1332787288:
    <br />0.jpg<br /><br />a hint maybe? ;)<br />
    <br /><br /> bounce/
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I don't think this is a coincidence for tmz to report, something is a brewing.  /cook/<br />He also mentions man in mirror in his interview, shows the LOVE tattoo.
  • I must be blind cause I see nothing hoaxy in this article's information.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Wow!  I can finally post!  So many problems with this site lately!<br /><br />So glad someone brought up Robbie who, is considered by some as the other King of Pop in the UK.  A couple things I would like to mention.  Pedleylife1 did a video in 2010 about the connection and the rabbit video.  <br /><br /> /><br />Also, there is a video of Robbie performing a song about Ascension and 2012 which seems to have disappeared!  :WTF:  <br /><br />Finally, at the height of his career, Robbie 'disappeared' and went on a search for UFOs and has attended David Icke talks.  He is clearly a seeker. 
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1332948298:
    <br />Wow!  I can finally post!  So many problems with this site lately!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Did you pay any attention the last few days? The site was hacked, NO ONE could post.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• i have seen robbie in concert and he has covered MJ songs on more than once occasion. but then he infact references MJ in his song rudebox pre DOD, in a not so positive way... so who knows... abt robbie being a fan or not.<br /><br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Maybe it's just a connection to Elvis Presley.  Robbie Williams is a huge fan and wrote this song about Elvis.  Let's not forget that Elvis's home was across the street to MJ's..<br /><br /> />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xKeeRt4gc9Y<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    gwynned<br />
    Also, there is a video of Robbie performing a song about Ascension and 2012 which seems to have disappeared! 
      <br />You know I remember seeing a video of him standing on and walking around on top of a large airplane. Is that the one? I can't find it now. There were some MJ hints in it, if I recall.
    Why wouldn't be Robbie related with Michael and the hoax? What do you guys make of all the celebs who were laughing and smiling at Michael's memorial? I'm not sure if all of them know about the hoax but I'm pretty sure most of them do. Michael knew they could not tell that he is alive in interviews and etc because people would think that they are crazy. We all saw what happened to Teddy Riley when he told that he knew Michael is alive. He was blamed for being a liar, he was blamed for being crazy, he was blamed for making his own commercial. Would other celebs who know about the hoax get the risk to be called a crazy person and all other negative things? I don't think so! So, we can never know who is in on the hoax and not. <br /><br />Second of all, Robbie and other celebs do not need to know MJ is alive directly. We found many clues in movies, in commercials, music videos and so on. It would be enough for Michael to tell a director friend about the idea in his mind which is going to be a clue for us, and they add the clue inside the theme of the movie, commercial or video etc. The artists, actors do not need to know the details, if you know what I'm trying to say.
  • pikachupikachu Posts: 125
    Nice video from Esprit467: Robbie Williams as The White Rabbit ; ) <br />
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    The most important clue that everyone left out is that Robbie Williams is the biggest conspiracy theory believer out there. He has watched all the 911, illuminati, etc videos, short films and has stated over and over again that he believes everything. He even took a break from recording music to travel all over america chasing UFOs. He has claimed to have seen UFOs on three occasions. And he once felt like he was abducted. <br /><br />He did make fun of Michael in Rudebox but since 2009 has changed the line to Jackson Rest In Peace. Robbie could actually be a member here as I have often thought.<br /><br />OOPS @gwynwed did mention it
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Are you talking about his Bodies video???<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • [size=12pt]Adele and Robbie Williams to go ghost-hunting[/size]<br /> <br />[size=10pt]By Charlotte | Published: March 29, 2012<br /><br /> <br />Pop star Adele has reportedly invited Take Thatter Robbie Williams round to her mansion for a spot of ghost-hunting.<br /> <br />The music stars are said to have been pals since they met at the Brit Awards four years ago, where Williams gave Adele some pointers on surviving in the music business. Rumours say Robbie is now something of a mentor to Adele and provides support as she navigates her way through becoming a massive celebrity.<br /> <br />According to reports, the multi-award-winning 23-year-old has now invited Williams and his wife, Ayda, to stay in her huge Sussex mansion which boasts ten bedrooms and possibly a ghost. <br /><br />A source is quoted by the Star newspaper as saying, “Adele’s often said she hates staying at home alone in the mansion because she’s sure it’s haunted and she gets spooked.”<br /> <br />They added, “She knows Robbie and Ayda are fascinated by the supernatural and has offered to have them to stay for a haunted weekend any time they like. Adele thinks they are both fantastic and would love to spend some time sharing ghost stories and witnessing paranormal activity.”<br /> <br />Not long after she bought the £7 million mansion a few months ago, Adele showed it off on the TV show 60 Minutes with Anderson Cooper. As she was walking down a dark corridor in her home, she said to the host, “This bit is really quite scary. Have you ever heard of The Shining?”<br /> <br />Sounds just up Robbie Williams’s street. He has previously talked about his love of all things spooky and supernatural such as ghosts and UFOs. He is also said to believe that his own house in Beverly Hill is haunted. He doesn’t seem too rattled by the idea though – he has even named the ghost ‘Bertie’.<br /> [/size]
    http://www.lyricfinder.org/66/adele-and-robbie-williams-to-go-ghost-hunting<br /><br />Oh.. so that's why Robbie's interested in MJ's "death" house... because of the ghost 'Bertie'  :icon_eek: :icon_e_geek:, NOT Michael... wel that's pretty obvious.. because Michael can't be a ghost when he's alive ;D
  • SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
    on 1333051758:
    <br />Why wouldn't be Robbie related with Michael and the hoax? What do you guys make of with all the celebs who were laughing and smiling at Michael's memorial? I'm not sure if all of them know about the hoax but I'm pretty sure most of them do. Michael knew they could not tell that he is alive in interviews and etc because people would think that they are crazy. We all saw what happened to Teddy Riley when he told that he knew Michael is alive. He was blamed for being a liar, he was blamed for being crazy, he was blamed for making his own commercial. Would other celebs who know about the hoax get the risk to be called a crazy person and all other negative things? I don't think so! So, we can never know who is in on the hoax and not. <br /><br />Second of all, Robbie and other celebs do not need to know MJ is alive directly. We found many clues in movies, in commercials, music videos and so on. It would be enough for Michael to tell a director friend about the idea in his mind which is going to be a clue for us, and they add the clue inside the theme of the movie, commercial or video etc. The artists, actors do not need to know the details, if you know what I'm trying to say.[/<br />
    <br /><br />Pure Love, exactly I couldn't have said it better. Even my own family and friends say that I am crazy for my belief. For a celeb.<br />the pressure is much higher and normaly they don't want to be called crazy.<br /><br />By the Way I find the Lyric to Morning Sun very interesting.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Much Peace and Love.
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Robbie and his wife are expecting a baby  :)
  • SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
    on 1333148142:
    <br />Robbie and his wife are expecting a baby  :)<br />
    <br /><br />Wow, I m happy for them.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Beautiful house dear Robbie ....  :icon_e_smile: approve the choice  :icon_lol:
  • @ simalves - very true. he is also very vocal about his beliefs. we get a lot of robbie interviews here in aus, he is always talking abt his thoughts on such conspiracies in interviews.<br /><br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'm starting to enjoy his music more and more!<br /><br />PureLove, good points, I agree!<br />Do you remember Adam Lambert making his slip-up about MJ being alive way back. Here’s the discussion on that.<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=17956.0<br /><br />Gwynned, how did I jump over the Pedleylife1 video you posted, since it has the airplane scene in it. lol :icon_redface:<br /> />I saw it a long time ago. I really love this hoax video of hers!<br /><br />Williams wanted to call the album 'Protagonist', but his manager said it would be too 'pretentious' (which is "unwarranted, or exaggerated importance, worth, or stature"--of MJ :icon_e_biggrin:). I love how she says a Protagonist from the Greek is the one who plays the first part, chief actor, is the main character (the central or primary personal figure) of a literary, theatrical, cinematic, video game,  or musical narrative, around whom the events of the narrative's plot revolve and with whom the audience is intended to share the most empathy...-- Williams says that ‘Morning Sun’ was about Michael Jackson.  Here's the lyrics:  http://www.elyricsworld.com/morning_sun_lyrics_robbie_williams.html<br /><br />and Randy Philips says, “Michael’s not a star, he’s something bigger. I’m not sure what to call him. ..The world needs some good news, and I think he is that good news!”  Lastly she shows MJ's 'Dangerous' to be patterned after the older show where the girl sings, "...get ready for the Judgement Day...the sun is shining, the Lord is waiting to take your hand...shout Hallelujah..we're going to the promised land..." which are similar themes to what Front/TS have spoken about. It's not the 'girl' whose 'dangerous' but MJ!  This all hints at MJ's status as more than meets the eye, if you know what I mean.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Basically we are all fascinated by the unknown. if Robbie looks in this beautiful home, sorry to take your own ghost.  :LolLolLolLol: