MJ song WANNA BE STARTIN' SOMETHIN' by ELVIS PRESLEY out of the grave!

chappiechappie Posts: 529
edited April 2012 in TIAI
Time for some serious talking.... :TongueOutSmiley:<br /><br />
<br /><br />Is it Elvis?<br />Yes it is.<br />Its on amazon and if its not a original then the estate would be very  >:(<br />Its there for a few weeks now but the strange things is you cant buy!<br />Only the cd.<br />Original Release Date: January 10, 2012<br /><br />http://www.amazon.com/Wanna-Be-Startin-Somethin/dp/B006H2RHLK<br /><br />Why i am so sure its him....because it is!<br />Not even the best of Elvis impersonators can sing like that.<br /><br />Check the you tube channel all the latest songs from the cd are on.<br />http://www.youtube.com/user/sourceofmusic1<br /><br />They sell it even in Walmart as the original Elvis.<br />And they dont notice it..... :LolLolLolLol:<br />http://www.walmart.com/ip/19800359#Track+Listings<br />Artist:Elvis Presley<br /><br /><br />Confirmation from Linda Hood Sigmund on her website just read the story.<br />Very funny because in the beginning she was sure that it was a fake.<br />But now she knows its Elvis for sure because Jesse/Elvis told her so.<br />http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/current-news-events/current-news-and-events-page-15-march-2012/<br /><br />LETS SHAKE RATTLE AND ROLL......YEAH BABY  :elvis-1405:<br /><br />

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Yes these songs are extracted from the album that was released together with the DVD "Elvis Found Alive 2012"<br /><br />This Jon Burrows... I don't know he may be Elvis, but it may very well be a good voice-impersonator lol <br /><br />This song too...<br /><br />[size=12pt]Elvis Is Back Rap [/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OH Chappie!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />I could hug you right now!<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />That was pure magic for my ears, my heart and mind this morning......I loved it! <br />Thank you a million for posting it!!!!<br />Have a brilliant, beautiful day!<br /><br />Love & Blessings!<br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Well, there you go - Elvis is Back - on 1st April!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I will have to check out the links later when I'm at home - thanks for posting chappie!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Now that's some funny shizzle.<br /><br />Thanks for posting, Chappie.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    [size=14pt]BAM[/size]<br /><br />thanks Chappie... you make RK very happy. :icon_razz:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    WHY would an Elvis impersonator sing Wanna be Startin Something?  And why would they mention Billie Jean in the song?  <br /><br />Also, an impersonator would use a younger Elvis voice.  I took a look at Jon Burrows website.<br /><br />http://jonburrows-thespiritofelvis.com/index.htm<br /><br />Looks pretty bogus to me.  The greatest Elvis impersonator of all time plays small venues and birthday parties?<br /><br />Anyway, the voice on the website is NOT the same as in the video.  It's the canned young Elvis sound we are familiar, not the more mature and seasoned voice in the video which rings with the essence of Elvis, though it's hard to say with any certainty other than a gut feeling.<br /><br />AMAZING!!!!  Thanks for posting this!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    It really sounds mature Elvis, but his voice very similar dye. The video does not have the option to translator. Talk of B. Jean? OMG  :WTF:
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    Heww hep hep hep  :icon_lol: thanks for sharing!<br /><br />yes b.jean! he said b.jean is always talking!!!<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Wow, I totally enjoyed the song Chappie! <br />Just in my opinion, this totally sounds like the real Elvis. Loved it!<br /><br />
    "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" was released on May 8, 1983, by Epic Records as the fourth single from Jackson's sixth studio album Thriller in 1982. It is the first song on Thriller. The song was written, composed and co-produced by Jackson, and produced by Quincy Jones.
    <br /><br />http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/current-news-events/current-news-and-events-page-15-march-2012/<br />
    WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28, 2012<br />I spoke with Jesse this afternoon and we had a long and most enjoyable phone visit.He is fine and sounds so good and strong.  I am so very thankful that he is recovering so perfectly from his kidney stone treatment and hospital stay.  He never sounded better...<br /><br />[size=14pt]He did ask me to publish that he still wants to just live out his life in privacy as Jesse.  He has no desire for any public life again.  He has his small group of close friends, and he wants it to stay that way. He said if he could live until age 84 that he will have accomplished his goal of giving his brother, Jesse, 42 years…as Elvis had 42 years.  I told him that if I am still here then, that he better not give up.  I don’t want to be in this world without my husband and Jesse.  The thought scares me to death.[/size]
    <br />This again confirms what Megamind shows, Elvis doesn't want a comeback, but MJ does.<br /><br /><br />Elvis, if you're reading this, Hi!  and I loved the song, and the Rap one, too!  I hope you're recovering well, and do live to 84 and well beyond!! God's blessings on you!<br /><br /><br />
    SATURDAY, MARCH 31, 2012<br />This is “Want to Be Startin Somethin”.  It is the longest song on the CD at 6:16 mins. and, to me, it showcases Elvis’s voice and his trademark touches the best.
    <br />But I guess she doesn't want to give any credit to MJ. :icon_neutral:<br />
  • love it. thx chappie  :bearhug:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1333394357:
    <br />[...]<br />Elvis, if you're reading this, Hi!  and I loved the song, and the Rap one, too!  I hope you're recovering well, and do live to 84 and well beyond!! God's blessings on you![...]
    Oh and PLEEEEEASE DO COME BACK :bowdown: :bowdown:<br />I wanna see those beautiful eyes and hear that voice one more time !!<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    But how at his age can he keep up with a demanding schedule and doing parties etc.?  Seems impossible... :suspect: And why would he want to keep this up?  Well, unless he's having a lot of fun doing it, but still...<br /><br />Anybody here near London, who might be able to attend one of his concerts, and report back???<br /><br />
    JON BURROWS<br />You can see Jon Burrows perform at the following venues<br /> <br />Friday 4th May 2012<br />Beacon Bingo Club (Alma's Bar)<br />200 Cricklewood Broadway<br />Cricklewood<br />NW2 3DU<br />
    <br />Saturday 5th May 2012<br />The Dog & Duck<br />74 Hoppers Road<br />Winchmore Hill<br />N21 3LH<br />
    <br />Saturday 12th May 2012<br />The Southgate Club<br />Crown Lane Entrance<br />Southgate<br />N14<br />(Behind Southgate Underground Station)<br />20.00 until midnight<br />For tickets telephone 0208 886 1617 <br />**BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT**<br />
    <br />Saturday 19th May 2012<br />The Oakwood Tavern<br />155 Bramley Road<br />Oakwood<br />N14 4XA<br />
    <br /> <br />Saturday 26th May 2012<br />JON BURROWS & THE MEMPHIS TO VEGAS BAND<br />Trent Park Golf Club<br />Bramley Road<br />N14 4UW<br />Admission £10.00<br />To reserve tickets emailJBSpiritofElvis@aol.com<br />**BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT**<br />
    <br />Saturday 2nd June 2012<br />The Wishing Well<br />188 St. Alban's Road<br />Watford<br />WD24 4AT<br />
    <br />Saturday 2nd June 2012<br />The Wishing Well<br />188 St. Alban's Road<br />Watford<br />WD24 4AT<br />
    <br />J O N B U R R O W S - T H E S P I R I T O F E L V I S T R I B U T E A R T I S T
    <br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1336417385:
    <br />But how at his age can he keep up with a demanding schedule and doing parties etc.?  Seems impossible... :suspect: And why would he want to keep this up?  Well, unless he's having a lot of fun doing it, but still...<br /><br />Anybody here near London, who might be able to attend one of his concerts, and report back???<br /><br />
    JON BURROWS<br />You can see Jon Burrows perform at the following venues<br /> <br />Friday 4th May 2012<br />Beacon Bingo Club (Alma's Bar)<br />200 Cricklewood Broadway<br />Cricklewood<br />NW2 3DU<br />
    <br />Saturday 5th May 2012<br />The Dog & Duck<br />74 Hoppers Road<br />Winchmore Hill<br />N21 3LH<br />
    <br />Saturday 12th May 2012<br />The Southgate Club<br />Crown Lane Entrance<br />Southgate<br />N14<br />(Behind Southgate Underground Station)<br />20.00 until midnight<br />For tickets telephone 0208 886 1617 <br />**BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT**<br />
    <br />Saturday 19th May 2012<br />The Oakwood Tavern<br />155 Bramley Road<br />Oakwood<br />N14 4XA<br />
    <br /> <br />Saturday 26th May 2012<br />JON BURROWS & THE MEMPHIS TO VEGAS BAND<br />Trent Park Golf Club<br />Bramley Road<br />N14 4UW<br />Admission £10.00<br />To reserve tickets emailJBSpiritofElvis@aol.com<br />**BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT**<br />
    <br />J O N B U R R O W S - T H E S P I R I T O F E L V I S T R I B U T E A R T I S T
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Just wanted to mention, Joe Jackson seems to do it.