hello to all, MJs bro!

TheGameTheGame Posts: 24
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi! its taken me a long time to have the courage to post here although I registered a while ago and have been observing for a long time. just want to say i think you all are great and please keep up the amazing work!!! <br />honestly, I feel that I don't really have a place here because, although I am a believer for sure, no a KNOWER, you ppl are so incredible with your investigative skills and accumulating all the clues and connecting the dots, all I can do is observe in awe. truly truly amazing!!!! <br />Also, I'm little nervous and embarrassed to post this but I feel that MJ would appreciate it if he's here and reading..at least I hope he likes it. I always felt like MJ's soul brother in my heart, he is such a deep vast part of me in my soul. <br />If your reading this, this is what I would like to say on YOUR behalf of this hoax to THEM. please allow me. this one's for you MJ..<br />much L.O.V.E. and respect to you all,<br /><br />the many states of fame<br />can claim and break your name<br />but only if you let it<br />show them you can play their nasty game<br />I see you make your move<br />but too slow<br />cause I know <br />I'm running the show<br />wanna play?<br />hide and seek<br />you hide your slanderous words<br />behind false intentions unheard<br />you bury your shame<br />under blankets soiled with stains<br />you hide your joker's smile<br />laughing all the while<br />behind that mask of jubilation<br />your vile words of penetration <br />through the heart, through the soul<br />through the core, through the whole<br />it's not real<br />your victory is fake<br />your intentions all a messy mistake<br />wake up<br />admit your imperfection<br />embrace salvation <br />stray the course <br />you walk with feeble legs on a path of deflection<br />you don't know<br />where to go<br />'cause you're always changing direction<br />no heart<br />no soul<br />no spirit of resurrection<br />your dirty habit pollutes the world<br />hate, greed, your lies unfurl<br />true intentions exposed at last<br />unraveling the fabric of your mask<br />kill the noise<br />nonsensical ploys<br />you ain't the real McCoy<br />stop the ignorance, embrace the facts<br />face the music, get off my back<br />lead, don't follow<br />orchestrate and direct<br />step on back, take time to reflect<br />on the chaos you have created<br />another expense <br />the words you cast make no sense<br />supersonic waves dissipate<br />to mere whispers that speak your fate<br />your immorality <br />is your fatality <br />you cast your sins<br />upon them again <br />don't you hate it?<br />will you ever make it? <br />if you dish it, can you take it? <br />covering the truth<br />promoting the lies <br />maybe this time you'll hear my cries<br />does it hurt when you shovel dirt<br />on their good name<br />how does it feel<br />to cast the reel of shame<br />shifting the blame<br />of your own pain<br />another victim has been slain <br />the tears you cry<br />have no substance<br />no salt, no feeling<br />completely without meaning <br />check that reflection in the mirror<br />with each day it's getting nearer<br />are you ready to see?<br />can you handle the truth?<br />are you ready to act with integrity? <br />are you ready to see to real me?<br />I am not what you write<br />your stories attack with a vicious bite<br />I am not your personal fiction <br />each chapter littered with conviction <br />it's time to burn it, let it go<br />no way to churn it, they still know<br />you're hiding the truth, stories untold<br />deep within the madness it will all unfold

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    0005a.gif among us ! and wow! what a great poem you wrote!  :th_bravo:<br /><br />I wish you a wonderful time here!<br />Keep HOAXing :icon_albino: :icon_e_wink:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Your be welcome thegame and there is no reason to feel embarrassed, all opinion are welcome :icon_e_wink:
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    THE GAME......I L.O.V.E. your poem.  :icon_e_smile:
  • With or without the wonderful writing skills that you have, all believers and genuine hoax curious are welcome. :)
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Loved your poem THE GAME. You state so eloquently what we all feel about "THEM". I've only ever used this expressive smiley once before  to the pope, but TPTB also known as "THEM" are also deserving......so ........<br />This is to THEM from all of us.... :images:
  • on 1333674166:
    <br />Hi! its taken me a long time to have the courage to post here although I registered a while ago and have been observing for a long time. just want to say i think you all are great and please keep up the amazing work!!! <br />honestly, I feel that I don't really have a place here because, although I am a believer for sure, no a KNOWER, you ppl are so incredible with your investigative skills and accumulating all the clues and connecting the dots, all I can do is observe in awe. truly truly amazing!!!! <br />Also, I'm little nervous and embarrassed to post this but I feel that MJ would appreciate it if he's here and reading..at least I hope he likes it. I always felt like MJ's soul brother in my heart, he is such a deep vast part of me in my soul. <br />If your reading this, this is what I would like to say on YOUR behalf of this hoax to THEM. please allow me. this one's for you MJ..<br />much L.O.V.E. and respect to you all,<br /><br />the many states of fame<br />can claim and break your name<br />but only if you let it<br />show them you can play their nasty game<br />I see you make your move<br />but too slow<br />cause I know <br />I'm running the show<br />wanna play?<br />hide and seek<br />you hide your slanderous words<br />behind false intentions unheard<br />you bury your shame<br />under blankets soiled with stains<br />you hide your joker's smile<br />laughing all the while<br />behind that mask of jubilation<br />your vile words of penetration <br />through the heart, through the soul<br />through the core, through the whole<br />it's not real<br />your victory is fake<br />your intentions all a messy mistake<br />wake up<br />admit your imperfection<br />embrace salvation <br />stray the course <br />you walk with feeble legs on a path of deflection<br />you don't know<br />where to go<br />'cause you're always changing direction<br />no heart<br />no soul<br />no spirit of resurrection<br />your dirty habit pollutes the world<br />hate, greed, your lies unfurl<br />true intentions exposed at last<br />unraveling the fabric of your mask<br />kill the noise<br />nonsensical ploys<br />you ain't the real McCoy<br />stop the ignorance, embrace the facts<br />face the music, get off my back<br />lead, don't follow<br />orchestrate and direct<br />step on back, take time to reflect<br />on the chaos you have created<br />another expense <br />the words you cast make no sense<br />supersonic waves dissipate<br />to mere whispers that speak your fate<br />your immorality <br />is your fatality <br />you cast your sins<br />upon them again <br />don't you hate it?<br />will you ever make it? <br />if you dish it, can you take it? <br />covering the truth<br />promoting the lies <br />maybe this time you'll hear my cries<br />does it hurt when you shovel dirt<br />on their good name<br />how does it feel<br />to cast the reel of shame<br />shifting the blame<br />of your own pain<br />another victim has been slain <br />the tears you cry<br />have no substance<br />no salt, no feeling<br />completely without meaning <br />check that reflection in the mirror<br />with each day it's getting nearer<br />are you ready to see?<br />can you handle the truth?<br />are you ready to act with integrity? <br />are you ready to see to real me?<br />I am not what you write<br />your stories attack with a vicious bite<br />I am not your personal fiction <br />each chapter littered with conviction <br />it's time to burn it, let it go<br />no way to churn it, they still know<br />you're hiding the truth, stories untold<br />deep within the madness it will all unfold<br />
    <br /><br />Hi, TheGame.. WOW! Thanks for this stunning contribution!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Hallo there,<br /><br />nice poem indeed!! Very impressive :smiley_abuv:<br /><br />Welcome to the hoax family! Enjoy your stay! What you need to bring along when you come to this site is some pop corn because you will be watching some amazing videos, a hammer because sometimes people jump on each other so you will have the need to crush your computer, and don't forget the energy bars because you will be  :screaming-7365: and  :Pulling_hair: and  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: and  :multiplespotting: and  :Crash: and  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: and even :affraid: and  :bowdown: and go  :errrr: :errrr: :errrr: all the time!!! You need so much energy for that!!! Oooops!! I forgot the lols...  :LolLolLolLol: <br /><br />By the way, this little dude is my favorite  ->  :penguin:<br /><br />Enjoy!!!<br /><br />1238820102690.jpg<br />
  • @ doggyon. you are so right. funny post but too true, LOL<br /><br /><br /><br />BUT eeeewwwww.... i hate seeing that spooky clown again!!<br /><br /> :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    TheGame, loved your poem--you have a way with words!<br /><br />Diggyon - you crack me up!! :thjajaja121:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1333697582:
    <br />@ [size=14pt]doggyon.[/size] you are so right. funny post but too true, LOL<br /><br /><br /><br />BUT eeeewwwww.... i hate seeing that spooky clown[size=14pt] again!![/size]<br /><br /> :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:<br />
    <br /><br />It's diggyon..... I just left my dog outside ! ! !  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />and shhshshshhsshshs....... don't scare the newbeee !!!!!! We have a great forum with great people, no scary clowns, no ghost pokes, no enigmatic redirects, right ? ? ?  :LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol: <br /><br />
  • oops DIGGYON, apologies.... that clown scared me so much that i made a typo and did a doo doo in my pants, lol<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Welcome among us TheGame and enjoy this wonderful forum  :bearhug: your poem is amazing,you are talented!  :)
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome the GAme...Loved the poem..please don't be shy...we would love the hear more from you...God bless
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Wonderful and powerful poem TheGame. Thank you for sharing with us.
    TheGame, I’ve been reading and re-reading your poem. It’s devastatingly brilliant on so many levels. You truly capture Michael’s soul in your words. <br /><br />A few thoughts on reading your poem:<br /><br />“I'm running the show<br />wanna play?<br />hide and seek”<br />This speaks of Michael being in charge of the Hoax.<br /><br />“your victory is fake<br />your intentions all a messy mistake<br />wake up<br />admit your imperfection<br />embrace salvation<br />check that reflection in the mirror<br />with each day it's getting nearer”<br />Here you capture Michael’s feeling that whatever victory his enemies have achieved is shallow and temporary. However, he still wishes for those people to face up to their errors so that they can embrace salvation that is everyone’s birthright. <br /><br />This part fits in with Easter:<br /><br />“no spirit of resurrection<br />your dirty habit pollutes the world<br />hate, greed, your lies unfurl<br />true intentions exposed at last<br />unraveling the fabric of your mask<br />kill the noise<br />nonsensical ploys<br />you ain't the real McCoy<br />stop the ignorance, embrace the facts<br />face the music, get off my back”<br />Jesus had to die for the errors and sins of the people. The spirit of resurrection is there for us all, ready to embrace us in healing, once we lay aside the hate, greed, and deceptions. <br /><br />“how does it feel<br />to cast the reel of shame<br />shifting the blame<br />of your own pain<br />another victim has been slain <br />the tears you cry<br />have no substance”<br />This part captures how Michael has been made the scapegoat, people casting their own sins on him and after “killing” him they cry false tears. <br /><br /><br />“are you ready to see?<br />can you handle the truth?<br />are you ready to act with integrity? <br />are you ready to see to real me?<br />I am not what you write”<br />People have embraced the untruth, the false, the illusions for so long that once they are confronted with the truth, it could be very painful for them. Painful because their false kingdoms will come crashing down.<br />
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1333737089:
    <br />TheGame, I’ve been reading and re-reading your poem. It’s devastatingly brilliant on so many levels. You truly capture Michael’s soul in your words. <br /><br />A few thoughts on reading your poem:<br /><br />“I'm running the show<br />wanna play?<br />hide and seek”<br />This speaks of Michael being in charge of the Hoax.<br /><br />“your victory is fake<br />your intentions all a messy mistake<br />wake up<br />admit your imperfection<br />embrace salvation<br />check that reflection in the mirror<br />with each day it's getting nearer”<br />Here you capture Michael’s feeling that whatever victory his enemies have achieved is shallow and temporary. However, he still wishes for those people to face up to their errors so that they can embrace salvation that is everyone’s birthright. <br /><br />This part fits in with Easter:<br /><br />“no spirit of resurrection<br />your dirty habit pollutes the world<br />hate, greed, your lies unfurl<br />true intentions exposed at last<br />unraveling the fabric of your mask<br />kill the noise<br />nonsensical ploys<br />you ain't the real McCoy<br />stop the ignorance, embrace the facts<br />face the music, get off my back”<br />Jesus had to die for the errors and sins of the people. The spirit of resurrection is there for us all, ready to embrace us in healing, once we lay aside the hate, greed, and deceptions. <br /><br />“how does it feel<br />to cast the reel of shame<br />shifting the blame<br />of your own pain<br />another victim has been slain <br />the tears you cry<br />have no substance”<br />This part captures how Michael has been made the scapegoat, people casting their own sins on him and after “killing” him they cry false tears. <br /><br /><br />“are you ready to see?<br />can you handle the truth?<br />are you ready to act with integrity? <br />are you ready to see to real me?<br />I am not what you write”<br />People have embraced the untruth, the false, the illusions for so long that once they are confronted with the truth, it could be very painful for them. Painful because their false kingdoms will come crashing down.<br />
    <br /><br />Sounds valid to me.
  • TheGameTheGame Posts: 24
    Hi! well thanks so much for your kindness and welcomes! I am very happy that you liked the poetry,,but cannot take credit, MJ wrote it,not myself! please realize I am speaking figuratively here, for I feel his pain, and it is only my opinion that he would possibly say these things from his heart. <br />I very much enjoyed the friendly banter and sense of humor here!, you are funny!! <br />Great analysis on the poetry, in fact PERFECt. very well said, thank you for understanding. <br />wish there were more ppl in the world like you all here.MJ would be lucky to have friends like you who understand the MAN beyond the entertainer. Compassionate genuine kind people are an extreme rarity! People often taken advantage of the simplicities in life, one of them being the pure joy and safety of mingling and engaging in delightful conversation and ppl are themselves.. and having friends (and I dont mean "friends"who have self-serving malicious agenda behind your BACk but are kind to your FACE). so thank you for being kind and understanding MJ, thank you for doing this for him, for staying strong and loyal and most of all, loving and accepting him.<br />more L.O.V.E. for your hearts, <br />TheGAme
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Hi the game! Welcome to this hoax family, beautiful words, good start of shyness  :LolLolLolLol:
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome to the family TheGame! Such powerful words, Beautifully put! Bless you for sharing!<br />Sending you LOVE always!<br /> :bearhug:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    :icon_eek: BLOWN  AWAY!  AMAZING!  Welcome Game.
  • pikachupikachu Posts: 125
    on 1333674166:
    <br />are you ready to see?<br />can you handle the truth?<br />are you ready to act with integrity? <br />are you ready to see to real me?<br />
    <br /><br />No, sure, we/they are not...<br /><br /><br />
    on 1333737089:
    <br />This speaks of Michael being in charge of the Hoax.
    <br />Yep.<br /><br /><br />"Pounce like a panther<br />"sting" like a bee<br />operation in progress<br />hooooo don't look at me!<br />I'm just the director running the show<br />the actors got their script, their role<br />FBI, CIA, witness protection<br />construction, demolition, resurrection <br />media monsters try to deceive <br />false evidence and make believe<br />numbers in reports don't add up <br />"official" pictures photo-chop-dice-cut<br />the reasons obscured by clouds<br />will be revealed with the "curtain" goes down<br />one spotlight baby, the TRuth will SHine<br />changing HIStory 'til the end of time <br />okay everybody, that's a wrap<br />just keep watchin' 'til the King is back..."<br />(c) T.R.
    on 1333756439:
    <br />Hi! well thanks so much for your kindness and welcomes! I am very happy that you liked the poetry,,but cannot take credit, MJ wrote it,not myself! please realize I am speaking figuratively here, for I feel his pain, and it is only my opinion that he would possibly say these things from his heart. <br />I very much enjoyed the friendly banter and sense of humor here!, you are funny!! <br />Great analysis on the poetry, in fact PERFECt. very well said, thank you for understanding. <br />wish there were more ppl in the world like you all here.MJ would be lucky to have friends like you who understand the MAN beyond the entertainer. Compassionate genuine kind people are an extreme rarity! People often taken advantage of the simplicities in life, one of them being the pure joy and safety of mingling and engaging in delightful conversation and ppl are themselves.. and having friends (and I dont mean "friends"who have self-serving malicious agenda behind your BACk but are kind to your FACE). so thank you for being kind and understanding MJ, thank you for doing this for him, for staying strong and loyal and most of all, loving and accepting him.<br />more L.O.V.E. for your hearts, <br />TheGAme<br />
    <br /><br />Fantastic!  ;D I hope that you will share more poems with us.
  • Welcome The Game sorry but I have to ask my 7 tr old son watches wwe wrestling all the time and there is awrestleron there called Triple H who is refered to as The Game.  Does your name have anything to do with that just wondering. Thanks in advance<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Blessings to all
  • on 1333674166:
    <br />Hi! its taken me a long time to have the courage to post here although I registered a while ago and have been observing for a long time. just want to say i think you all are great and please keep up the amazing work!!! <br />honestly, I feel that I don't really have a place here because, although I am a believer for sure, no a KNOWER, you ppl are so incredible with your investigative skills and accumulating all the clues and connecting the dots, all I can do is observe in awe. truly truly amazing!!!! <br />Also, I'm little nervous and embarrassed to post this but I feel that MJ would appreciate it if he's here and reading..at least I hope he likes it. I always felt like MJ's soul brother in my heart, he is such a deep vast part of me in my soul. <br />If your reading this, this is what I would like to say on YOUR behalf of this hoax to THEM. please allow me. this one's for you MJ..<br />much L.O.V.E. and respect to you all,<br /><br />the many states of fame<br />can claim and break your name<br />but only if you let it<br />show them you can play their nasty game<br />I see you make your move<br />but too slow<br />cause I know <br />I'm running the show<br />wanna play?<br />hide and seek<br />you hide your slanderous words<br />behind false intentions unheard<br />you bury your shame<br />under blankets soiled with stains<br />you hide your joker's smile<br />laughing all the while<br />behind that mask of jubilation<br />your vile words of penetration <br />through the heart, through the soul<br />through the core, through the whole<br />it's not real<br />your victory is fake<br />your intentions all a messy mistake<br />wake up<br />admit your imperfection<br />embrace salvation <br />stray the course <br />you walk with feeble legs on a path of deflection<br />you don't know<br />where to go<br />'cause you're always changing direction<br />no heart<br />no soul<br />no spirit of resurrection<br />your dirty habit pollutes the world<br />hate, greed, your lies unfurl<br />true intentions exposed at last<br />unraveling the fabric of your mask<br />kill the noise<br />nonsensical ploys<br />you ain't the real McCoy<br />stop the ignorance, embrace the facts<br />face the music, get off my back<br />lead, don't follow<br />orchestrate and direct<br />step on back, take time to reflect<br />on the chaos you have created<br />another expense <br />the words you cast make no sense<br />supersonic waves dissipate<br />to mere whispers that speak your fate<br />your immorality <br />is your fatality <br />you cast your sins<br />upon them again <br />don't you hate it?<br />will you ever make it? <br />if you dish it, can you take it? <br />covering the truth<br />promoting the lies <br />maybe this time you'll hear my cries<br />does it hurt when you shovel dirt<br />on their good name<br />how does it feel<br />to cast the reel of shame<br />shifting the blame<br />of your own pain<br />another victim has been slain <br />the tears you cry<br />have no substance<br />no salt, no feeling<br />completely without meaning <br />check that reflection in the mirror<br />with each day it's getting nearer<br />are you ready to see?<br />can you handle the truth?<br />are you ready to act with integrity? <br />are you ready to see to real me?<br />I am not what you write<br />your stories attack with a vicious bite<br />I am not your personal fiction <br />each chapter littered with conviction <br />it's time to burn it, let it go<br />no way to churn it, they still know<br />you're hiding the truth, stories untold<br />deep within the madness it will all unfold<br />
    <br /><br />Hi TheGame, I'm so glad that you took the courage to join us here! You shared impressive and fitting words, thank you for that. Keep posting, like the thread "Michael Jackson the Friend" which is a great contribution too!<br /><br />with L.O.V.E.<br /><br />everlastinglove_MJ
  • TheGameTheGame Posts: 24
    marumjj, mj4ever777 and hesouttamylife,<br />hello and thank u much! <br /><br />dakotablue, <br />no my name has nothing to do with Triple H. TheGame was created through a friend who was in the process of working on a project with Mj starting in 2007 (not connected to O2 and TII, concerts)and also it relates to the poem I wrote in this thread. <br /><br />Everlastinglove, <br />Thank u!, I will certainly try to contribute in any that I can.<br /><br />Much Love to u all!<br />TheGame