New Video circulating?

gstatprogstatpro Posts: 57
edited April 2012 in General Hoax Investigation
Dont know if this has been posted but kinda weird to me...and i been seing this guy on alot of hoax videos? His channel has some cool stuff...BeLIEver himself.. <br />
<br />

Comments

• good voice but since it is a blurry video + the hair I would say fake.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    :icon_eek: ........... :icon_e_confused:...... :thjajaja121:  .... :thjajaja121:
  • gstatprogstatpro Posts: 57
    I know this is a impersonator in Vegas..maybe? I can see fake hair but man the face and the voice that is there a little..hee hee (not the track playing) TII Red pants is that you? Same guy channel. Im just browsin youtube...it happens..haha. Missin Michael.<br /><br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    The mannerisms are rather MJish.  I cannot say conclusively that that isn’t Michael trying to show the believers that he is still alive.  I don’t understand the remarks about ‘the hair” because he was certainly wearing wigs and this one doesn’t seem so different to me.  The voice could be his, a little unrehearsed.  It could be Michael IMO.  If we, as some of us are, me included, inclined to believe that Michael was in some kind of dire straits at his hoax beginning, then to me this could be him showing us that he is okay and on the way back.  Maybe not the exact same MJ we remember, but close enough that we believers see and understand his message.  I give him an 8 out of 10 for effort.  I never say never anymore, not when there’s an inkling of a possibility.  And I WANT SOME KIND OF SIGN  :screaming-7365: I want Michael to hurry up and come back home.  Miss you MUUUUUCHHHHHH!!!! Im a selfish girl. Forgive me.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yeah, that doesn't really look like him.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    eheh
  • :icon_e_geek:<br /><br />Beautiful statue btw
  • Not Michael IMO. Could be wrong, I have been before lol. Hurry Home Michael
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    It's so fake.
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    We have seen this video before, maybe last summer?  I give anyone credit who can dance.....because I can't.  This isn't Michael for so many reasons and his hands are just way to tiny.  Take care, Love to All  :bearhug: