Chatroom back

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
For those who missed it: it's back! In the menu on top you will find the link to the chatroom. It's members only, so you have to be logged in on the forum to be able to go to the chatroom, but once you're logged in on the forum, you don't have to log in again for the chatroom.<br /><br />Anyway, please click the link to see if it all works as it should. If not, let me know.<br /><br />If you see white text on the light background, change your own text to black, go to options -> text -> 'Use my text color for all received messages'. You can change the theme yourself as well, if you want.<br /><br />Go to chatroom

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Sweet! Like old times!
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    Great, chatroom is back!<br /><br />I hope it will be crowded :)  :icon_bounce: :penguin: :woohoo2:<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Super!<br />thank you Souza!
    We're there... several of us, just in case some more of you guys wanna join us there...<br /><br />here's the [size=12pt]LINK[/size]: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?action=page;sa=chat<br /><br /><br />Souza, I just wanna say I love the new look of the HOME -page, how you re-placed everything and this chat-room is great! LOVE it! tks!! :icon_e_wink:
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    Woohoo  :woohoo2: Thanks Souza! It was annoying having to go on Mr. Bigshot's website to get to his chatroom. Now I can talk to everybody  :fresse:<br />
    chat00wcw.jpg
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    Finally. :>
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    on 1334181217:
    <br />Finally. :><br />
    <br /><br />Hachi  :) Haven't seen you in ages  :beerchug:
This discussion has been closed.