Regarding fakes and other musings... (split)

mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Why is it that History keeps repeating itself here on this forum?  Why is it that anyone who acts remotely like Michael, they  are called a Troll, or banned from the forum? Shouldn't we all be "acting" like Michael? Shouldn't we all be a "reflection" of Michael?<br /><br />How is it that we can LOVE "Michael Jackson", but if a member signs up here and does nothing but promote LOVE and Kindness to us, (with their poetry, dancing, or mere words), we condemned  them for acting too "Michaelish"? I'm sorry but I just don't get it! <br /><br />To really make a change in this world, we ALL need to start acting more like Michael, because Michael represents LOVE, and this hoax/adventure/ARG, is suppose to be "all for LOVE" and we are suppose to be the "Army of LOVE", but  if we don't treat each and every member here with that selfless LOVE and respect they deserve, then we aren't living up to our name, and we aren't being the best we can be. Why??? Where is the equality in this? <br /><br />Also,  we finally have a member who isn't a Believer, but he still treats US with respect and LOVE? he has never said a harsh word towards us for Believing and has never "judged" us for that. Don't you think Michael would be happy to see a non believer and Believer getting along, purely out of LOVE and respect for Michael and his message???<br /><br /> I know that we are all Living the biggest ARG in history and I  truly hope that this is just another "test" about how easily we can be Led astray. All I can say is that I trust my gut and my heart, and I think that Pablo has nothing but LOVE and good intentions, and what he dresses like or dances like or looks like, is irrelevant!! Who are we to Judge him or anyone for that matter?<br /><br />I don't like conflict because I feel it is wasted energy, but I also know that I didn't stand up for PIM as much as I should have, and I wanted to say this same thing back then, so this time I am standing up for Pablo, because I know that his intentions are honorable! I can feel his heart and soul, and there are many of us who feel the same way. As long as the message is a positive one, it should not matter who the "Messenger" is...Right?<br /><br />Michael wants us to ALL join hands and tell the person next to us that we LOVE them. Is Pablo ( and all the others that have come and gone before him), not worthy of our LOVE, because he wears a mask and dances like MJ? I mean seriously?? I think he is! Therefore, because Michael told me to, I will hold Pablo's hand and tell him that I LOVE him, because I do!<br /><br />How long will it be before we finally understand the message of ONE voice, One Race and ONE LOVE, in honor of Michael I ask that we ALL stand united in Equality, LOVE and Peace!<br />We must all learn to be more kind, we must strive to do [size=18pt]A[/size]cts of [size=18pt]R[/size]andom [size=18pt]K[/size]indness, if we want to change the world!<br /><br />Ok, Thank you for letting me say what I had to say. I truly LOVE all of you here, we are a family, and the more family we have, the stronger our foundation of LOVE Becomes. To me, Pablo is no different from you, or me or even Michael..., For we are ONE!<br /><br />
"Can You Feel It"<br /><br />Can you feel it,can you feel it,can you feel it!<br /><br />If you look around<br />The whole world's coming together now.<br />Can you feel it,can you feel it,can you feel it!<br />Feel it in the air<br />The wind is taking it everywhere.<br />Can you feel it,can you feel it, can you feel it!<br /><br />All the colors of the world should be<br />Lovin' each other wholeheartedly.<br />Yes it's alright,take my message to your brother and tell him twice.<br />Spread the word who tried to teach the man who is hatin' his brother,<br />When hate won't do<br />'cause we're all the same<br />Yes the blood inside of me is inside of you.<br /><br />Now tell me!<br /><br />Can you feel it,can you feel it,can you feel it!<br />Can you see what's going down, you can feel it in your bones<br /><br />Every breath you take,<br />Is someone's death in another place.<br />Every healthy smile,<br />Is hunger and strife to another child.<br />But the stars do shine<br />And promising salvation is near this time.<br />Can you feel it now,<br />So brothers and sisters<br />Shall we know how.<br /><br />Now tell me!<br />Can you feel it,tell me can you feel it,can you feel it!<br />Talk now can you see what's going down open up your mind.<br /><br />All the children of the world should be<br />Lovin' each other wholeheartedly<br />Yes it's alright<br />Take my message to your brother and tell him twice.<br />Take the news to the marchin' men<br />Who are killin' their brothers,when death won't do.<br />Yes we're all the same<br />Yes the blood inside my veins is inside of you.<br /><br />Now tell me!<br />Can you feel it,can you feel it,can you feel it!<br />Can you feel it,can you feel it,can you feel it!.......<br /><br />I CAN FEEL IT!!!!!! :bearhug:<br /><br />

Comments

• pikachupikachu Posts: 125
    * oh, now it's much funnier. )<br /><br />Souza IS 100% right. <br /><br />'48 laws' is just great! The manual of bastardness, lol.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    @ mjj4ever777  :bearhug:
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1334035063:
    <br />@ mjj4ever777  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug: back at ya girl! Sending you LOVE and PEACE my Beautiful friend!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I guess I am confused.<br />pickachu, thegame,truesource, <br /><br /> :WTF:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • ah but is the man michael really so michaelish when that camera is not on him ? i have begun to wonder.  :suspect: :penguin: :screaming-7365: :affraid:
  • pikachupikachu Posts: 125
    on 1334035837:
    <br />I guess I am confused.<br />pickachu, thegame,truesource, <br /><br /> :WTF:<br />
    <br /><br />what pikachu?<br />nice trio, but i'm not with them.<br />(sorry guys, but i'm a lonely hero, lol ; )
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1334036866:
    <br />
    on 1334035837:
    <br />I guess I am confused.<br />pickachu, thegame,truesource, <br /><br /> :WTF:<br />
    <br /><br />what pikachu?<br />nice trio, but i'm not with them.<br />(sorry guys, but i'm a lonely hero, lol ; )<br />
    <br />oh.....really...OK, sorry
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    43“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighborh and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you: Love your enemiesi and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
    <br />Matthew 5:43-48<br /><br /><br />
    Whoever says, "I love God," but hates his brother is a liar. The one who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love the God whom he has not seen.
    <br />1 John 4:20<br /><br /><br />
    1 If I speak in the tonguesurl=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Corinthians%2013&amp;version=NIV#fen-NIV-28667a]a[/url of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Corinthians%2013&amp;version=NIV#fen-NIV-28669b]b[/url but do not have love, I gain nothing.
    <br />1 Corinthians 13<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I agree that it's suspicious that he can't post a picture, but can do the complex creations on Youtube, however,<br />the man can dance exceptionally well-- better than any doubles, tribute artists or impersonators,  and I think that alone deserves much respect.<br />I agree that posers who just come to play mind-games resulting in fights, contributing nothing should be turfed.<br />Not being Michael, Truesource still adds entertainment value to the forum, and has been entirely respectful in his posts, albeit slightly defensive. He adds his dancing expertise to the discussion, and his insider knowledge of MJ, and his MJ tribute videos are very good.<br />It seems from negative past experiences, we have become suspicious and distrustful, and sometimes we've thrown the baby out with the bath water. :icon_e_sad:  JMO<br /><br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    My POV, for what it's worth, is that as long as we keep in mind this is an anonymous internet forum, with all the positive AND negative stuff that goes with the territory, we should be ok.  Souza is right to speak out when she sees what she perceives as being people maybe forgetting this. Or maybe she was wanting to highlight this Pablo guy and get us all paying him attention!  Hell, ANYONE here could have ulterior motives, good or bad,  or be MJ, even - maybe probably out of all of us - Souza!  No-one's gonna admit it are they?!!<br /><br />Keep this fun guys, keep it real - no-one is 'family' or even 'friends' here - we're just sharing a bit of an online adventure together.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Sorry, I don't like it when people play this mystery game! Didn't' you all thought he was Michael playing with us the same game and denying being him! Didn't this Pablo mention that he has a story and that he knows Michael somehow, yet doesn't want to share the story? I also didn't like his contradicting reactions. It is normal to suspect him , as Sim said. But his sensitive reaction is not expected and I don't really know what made him so angry until now!!!!What victim is he talking about anyway!! It is very normal to suspect anyone, especially those who resemble Michael. A rational answer could have been more than enough and Sim's post was not aggressive at all. And by the way, I don't think that Sim had to apologize to that guy because his post was not some kind of an attack on him. It's the other way round. He is the one who is supposed to apologize for his unexpected behavior and rough words towards this suspicion. Again, trying to draw everyone's attention to his stories make some of the believers think he might be Michael. This kind of behavior in not accepted for me!!!!!!!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    @mjj4ever777: I am with you! Totally.  :bearhug:<br /><br />Does anyone ever read those proverbs that are being displayed above?<br /><br />"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance".<br /><br />Everyone´s responsible for what they say, not for what others understand or what they read into their words! <br /><br />But: not everybody is willing or has the time to "investigate" and look beyond one´s own nose when it comes to other fellow men. <br /><br />However I  respect Souza´s decision. It´s her house.
  • on 1334016076:
    <br /><br /><br />I started this thread because I thought that @Truesource (Paplo) could have possibly resembled "Orange Pants" in This is It. However, most of the video's where he was dancing were made private by him, I think because too many were uploading them without his permission. <br />Regardless of this discussion Pablo does make beautiful videos depicting Michael and this is to be commended. Pablo although not a believer has chosen to be a member here and perhaps this is because despite being a non believer he  is intrigued by this forum and enjoys the fact that so many of us share a love of Michael<br />
    <br /><br />This is what I think too.<br /><br />When I read back this thread I noticed that we were getting more and more interested in Pablo's video's, some because of his beautiful video's, some because of his likeness to MJ. Though it was up to us individually to believe in this person or in his work. Imho Pablo was being honest and we should respect his choice to share the things with us that he wanted to share here. There's nothing wrong to share the love of MJ here no matter if you are a believer or not.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    :WTF:<br /><br />Back to orange pants guy...have we come to a conclusion of how tall is MJ and his shoe size?<br /><br />Again that question popped in my head when @pablo mentioned that MJ and him got the same shoe size and height.<br />I am aware that this issue has been discussed previously, but  it is not clear to me.<br /><br />A friend of mine says that MJ is 1,82 cm yet in a magazine she showed me from the Thriller era it is written that he is 1,75.<br /><br />Shoe size 45.<br /><br />Orange pants MJ got similar hands but I cannot say the same about the body or the face.<br />Do you follow me?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1334060184:
    <br /> :WTF:<br /><br />Back to orange pants guy...have we come to a conclusion of how tall is MJ and his shoe size?<br /><br />Again that question popped in my head when @pablo mentioned that MJ and him got the same shoe size and height.<br />I am aware that this issue has been discussed previously, but  it is not clear to me.<br /><br />A friend of mine says that MJ is 1,82 cm yet in a magazine she showed me from the Thriller era it is written that he is 1,75.<br /><br />Shoe size 45.<br /><br />Orange pants MJ got similar hands but I cannot say the same about the body or the face.<br />Do you follow me?<br />
    <br /><br />I think you're spot on with the height (1.82m), that would be around 5'10"/5'11". Like I have said before, i base that on Jennifer Batten's height compared to MJ's at the Super Bowl, because I know for sure Jennifer's height, so IMO there is no way MJ can be 1.75m. Michael wore flat shoes there. <br /><br />Not so sure about the shoe-size though, seems a little big for his height. On the other hand, my dad is around that height and has shoe-size 'cruise-ship', so I guess it's possible.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    182 cm flat and with heels may be 185-6 cm. Forgot about the AR and which height is written there.<br /><br />Imo, we will never know who were the doubles in TII since we can´t measure by eye. Joe said that doubles were used, so orange pants could be one of them.
  • I think Michael is around 1,78; never was interested in his shoes size though  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />I don't believe in doubles in TII, Joe just amplifies the drama by making those accusations - he's a natural born seller. He'd be able to sell a rotten potato if he builds enough controversy around it.<br /><br />So, we have no @truesource on this thread anymore? Still think he was harmless and he didn't have to pay for some people around who have double standard of their behavior.<br />I can imagine how MIchael must have felt with all the hypocrites around him while guessing what was in their hearts.<br /><br />So, WHEN are we going to start that change with us?  :icon_geek:<br />
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
                                                        <br /><br />"Orange pants" dancing seems stiff and "off" to me, in comparison to MJ with the blue shirt, who appears more confident and natural. Anyway who knows, let's hope it won't be long until we finally find out the truth <br /><br />                                                         
  • @Fiona, it's him, the very playful Michael  :icon_razz:. Just look at him between 0:53- 0:57 making that "a la James Brown" move... Can't you feel him, his unique way doing that? <br />Simply PERFECT!  :icon_redface:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Isn't it amazing we still discuss this all this time later! Is it him, isn't it him? I know what I think but I could easily be wrong. Do you think we'll ever know for sure or will it go down in history as one of the unsolved mysteries regarding Mr Jackson!<br /><br />One thing I do know for sure though, finfin's sig is mesmerising!  Teasingly play stroking her hair, biting that bottom lip and that little head movement at the end .... ahh, I've come over all unnecessary again!!!
    on 1334067773:
    <br />I think Michael is around 1,78; never was interested in his shoes size though  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />I don't believe in doubles in TII, Joe just amplifies the drama by making those accusations - he's a natural born seller. He'd be able to sell a rotten potato if he builds enough controversy around it.<br /><br />So, we have no @truesource on this thread anymore? Still think he was harmless and he didn't have to pay for some people around who have double standard of their behavior.<br />I can imagine how MIchael must have felt with all the hypocrites around him while guessing what was in their hearts.<br /><br />So, WHEN are we going to start that change with us?  :icon_geek:<br />
    <br /><br />veronica, truesource can cool down for a couple of weeks. Also, if you don't agree with my decisions, open your own forum! It seems you are always negative about lots happening on here, so why haven't you opened your own forum yet? I have explained way too many times why I do what I do and I don't feel like repeating myself. Get over it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1334074151:
    <br />
    on 1334067773:
    <br />I think Michael is around 1,78; never was interested in his shoes size though  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />I don't believe in doubles in TII, Joe just amplifies the drama by making those accusations - he's a natural born seller. He'd be able to sell a rotten potato if he builds enough controversy around it.<br /><br />So, we have no @truesource on this thread anymore? Still think he was harmless and he didn't have to pay for some people around who have double standard of their behavior.<br />I can imagine how MIchael must have felt with all the hypocrites around him while guessing what was in their hearts.<br /><br />So, WHEN are we going to start that change with us?  :icon_geek:<br />
    <br /><br />veronica, truesource can cool down for a couple of weeks. Also, if you don't agree with my decisions, open your own forum! It seems you are always negative about lots happening on here, so why haven't you opened your own forum yet? I have explained way too many times why I do what I do and I don't feel like repeating myself. Get over it.<br />
    <br /><br />I don't have to be positive because so it would look good to you or anyone else, so I won't.<br />But your reply is fair enough.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Ok, Souza pls forgive me for this LONG OFF-topic, but I can't contain myself from writing what I think about this!!<br /><br />I am outraged and really disturbed to see people who think they are in a position where they can give others moral lessons about hypocrisy and "making that change!"<br />Veronica, what did you bring in on this topic? have you read yourself? <br />This is the evolution of your thoughts and feelings on this thread, in the chronological order.<br />I will write under each one of your post, the message that I felt from you.<br /><br />
    on 1332353972:
    <br />Probably for the same reason they thank Front /TS over and over again... chimera.
    - Doubt about trueSource's, TS & Front's credibility;<br />- Irony towards TrueSource, Front, TS and also towards all those who thanked at supported them.<br /><br />
    on 1332358020:
    <br />[size=12pt]I do not appreciate impersonators, people who are not able to be themselves, but other's copycats.[/size]
    - Despise and depreciation with regards to impersonators<br /><br />
    on 1333646096:
    <br />Obviously, not Mike! <br />@truesource, are you taller than Michael? <br />While you dance, you let those moves come free to you, or you think them first, like respecting a choreography?
    - Negativity<br />- Curiosity, probably faked curiosity, to make him talk more... Since she said in the quote above that she does NOT appreciate impersonators, i don't understand why such a sudden interest about Pablo's dance?? <br /><br />
    on 1333691619:
    <br />Hi and thank you for your answers! <br />I know you are not Michael, and it's not your fault indeed that some of us confuse you with him, but them cause they didn't study him enough.
    - A sudden polite tone...<br />- makes herself look better in front of Pablo by setting an obvious distance between her (who is clever and realizes he's not Michael) and the rest of the users who foolishly believe he's MJ just because they are not such good knowers of MJ'art as she is.<br /><br />
    on 1333691619:
    I read your longer post and all I can say is that's always a wonderful music to my soul when I meet fans who really understand MJ's messages through his art and his values as the amazing human being he is, and in the same time I see that they put into practice what they learn from him.
    - An unexpected compliment (to use Souza's word "ass-kissing") for an impersonator whose work she clearly stated few quotes above that she does NOT appreciate.<br /><br />
    on 1333691619:
    Because [size=12pt]now I feel you really know him,[/size] and knowing that you aren't a beLIEver, I got to ask you this: the way you know MJ, always inovative and all, do you think he would be capable to pull off a hoax as I believe he's doing now? <br />Would he do THIS, as you know him?
    - She does not believe Pablo is Mj, but in this question ^^ she shows that she clearly believes Pablo knows MJ, that he's an insider. <br />So that's why her sudden change in her tone, compared to the irony and depreciation at the beginning of her posts in this thread.<br /><br />
    on 1333697665:
    on 1333695447:
    that is indeed brave and a very interesting question, V. Thanks for asking..I will obviously not answer here. but I once wrote a letter if you care to read it. expressing my views on that. Love ur ways..
    I know it is - I tested it on myself a while ago and the answer amazed me...<br />Where can I find your views?
    - Now this is quite an intriguing dialogue!<br />- Pablo's answer is mysterious. i would really like to read that letter he's talking about. But I don't quite understand why that question was brave? I don't see any bravery in it.<br />- Veronica is so sure of herself, she knows her question is 'brave and interesting' as Pablo said. And she even 'tested it on herself" . So she tested the question on herself? or what? cligne-confus-3.gif<br /><br /><br />The rest of her messages just fall into the same category as the ones I already commented above ^^<br /><br />
    on 1333919377:
    <br />@truesource, can you say what's the significance of the capital letters in your videos?
    <br />
    on 1333926106:
    Well, this is it, all your answers convinced me!<br />@truesource, will you be my insider?  :icon_lol: I have non...<br />You'll just keep denying you're MJ, and I'll read between the lines...  ;)<br />Deal?  :bowdown:<br />(Gosh, this hoax makes me wanna screeeam sometimes... but I just can't. If the end isn't near, it gonna choke me one day.)
    on 1333927273:
    <br />But he is not an impersonator, he is a fan. I mean an insider... he is an insider.  :)
    <br />
    on 1333954433:
    <br />
    on 1333952214:
    Veronicafall, I am deeply shocked you would 'fall' that easily. :icon_eek: :icon_lol:
    Treason, treason, but it tastes better when I know about it!  :icon_lol:<br />Controlled fall... till the Autumn, lol<br />@truesource, what's your opinion about the tribute group "Who's Bad"?<br />I can't say I'm impressed of them, although instrumentally they sound pretty good live.
    on 1333960637:
    <br />And physically, Pablo is quite different from MJ... But I love his loyalty to him. He is what I call "a TRUE fan".
    <br /><br /><br />Pablo gets banned.... and she quickly starts blaming people for it...<br />It's really awkward to see how different she acts in the end (all defensive of Pablo) , compared to how she was in the beginning. the only thing that remained constant in her attitude was the irony and the superiority air she always has towards the other forum members. <br />Frankly, Veronica, I've had enough of your intolerable and rude behavior.<br /><br />
    on 1334013414:
    <br />I don't see why @truesource has to leave the forum when he was so clear he is not Michael. He shared enough to show us he is not a poser.<br />It's not his fault really cause a few hoaxers can't see he is just a fan.<br />I liked this thread - was fun :). A place like this could be relaxing...
    - Blames everybody else for what happened to Pablo, because they thought he was Mj. But she sees herself as completely innocent, because she only thought he was an insider.  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />
    on 1334067773:
    So, we have no @truesource on this thread anymore? Still think he was harmless and he didn't have to pay for some people around who have double standard of their behavior.<br />I can imagine how MIchael must have felt with all the hypocrites around him while guessing what was in their hearts.<br /><br />So, WHEN are we going to start that change with us?  :icon_geek:
    - She talks about hypocrisy.... She sees herself as the only sincere user in here.<br />- Maybe she should look at herself first ....and start "that change" !
  • @Sim, if only you'd be less mean and impulsive, you'll see that my posts are very logical. <br /><br />At first I thought Pablo was an impersonator, so yes, I don't like impersonators. After that Pablo said very clear that he's only a fan. We changed some thoughts, and now I believe he is indeed a great loyal fan.<br />When I asked him to be my insider was a joke, couldn't you tell?<br /><br />What is there in my posts that you actually can't accept?
    on 1334075618:
    <br />
    on 1334074151:
    <br />
    on 1334067773:
    <br /><br />veronica, truesource can cool down for a couple of weeks. Also, if you don't agree with my decisions, open your own forum! It seems you are always negative about lots happening on here, so why haven't you opened your own forum yet? I have explained way too many times why I do what I do and I don't feel like repeating myself. Get over it.<br />
    <br /><br />I don't have to be positive because so it would look good to you or anyone else, so I won't.<br />But your reply is fair enough.<br />
    <br /><br />No, please do not kiss my ass. You should be positive here because you like being here and like discussing with the members. If you can't be positive here, you apparently don't like it here so in that case: WTF are you doing here? SimPattyK explained you hypocrite behaviour quite well, and I am also done with your negativity and arrogance towards anyone you please. <br /><br />WTF is wrong with people lately? Is it circus time again? In that case I might just pull the site off the internet for a few weeks until everyone can behave in a normal fashion again.