New Member Here!

Tony TroutTony Trout Posts: 5
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
HELLO!<br /><br /><br />I'm brand-new to the forum.  I found it while searching the internet and I'm interested in what it's about and I'm tickled to be here and be a member!  I'm Tony Trout and I am a HUGE  :elvis-1405:  fan and have been for many years.  I really don't know what to say except thank you for having me as a member and I hope I can be of help to anyone here.  I've always also been a "closet" MJ fan and always wished I could :moonwalk_:  like he did...but I never learned how to do it.  <br /><br />Take Care/God Bless, <br />Tony Trout<br /><br />

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Welcome to the forum Tony Trout!  I hope you enjoy it around here!<br />Here is a video for you...to help with that moonwalk :)<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Welcome again and blessings to you always!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Welcome to the forum Tony Trout! <br />I hope that you are going to enjoy your time here.
  • Hi Tony ! Welcome to this amazing place where you can find people that love and respect Michael as well as Elvis. I am spending a beautiful saturday evening enjoying the match: Real madrid vs FC Barcelona, of course Real Madrid has been the winner, I am so happpppy ....    :multiplespotting:<br /><br />Welcome Tony  :moonwalk_:
  • Welcome to our family. I hope you enjoy your time here. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on Michael. I think you will find immediately that we are not a fan forum - however, our love and respect is as strong and totally based on learning about the character of the man behind the mask.<br /><br />Blessings to you.
  • Welcome Tony Trout            :)
  • Welcome Tony Trout......<br />Are you a fisherman too?<br /><br />
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Hello, from sunny California, where we surf, climb mountains, sail, scuba - and even surf fish.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome in our hoax family  !!!  :icon_razz:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Hi,  Tony Trout Welcome
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Hi Tony and welcome here among us! It is great that the number of people is still growing!!<br /><br /> :icon_bounce:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    0005a.gif in our hoaxers family, Tony!<br /><br />I am also a HUGE  :elvis-1405: fan, even though  :michael-jackson: remains my first musical-love lol  :icon_e_biggrin: I just love them both immensely, but differently... it's hard to understand that I know, I don't even understand it either! loll  :icon_lol: But they're always with me in my heart and thoughts.... their songs and their voices just color and enlighten my life.... like 2 angels...<br /><br />Enjoy your time here, Tony!<br />TCB coeur4.gif
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy the ride with us.   :icon_e_biggrin:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Welcome Tony Trout.  That’s a “nice fish” sorta name  :icon_lol: No pun intended.
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    Hello! Tony, Welcome i hope you enjoy your stay.<br /><br />Shy :)
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Tony Trout - welcome to the greatest forum on the internet.<br /><br />Best fishes.