Matt Fiddes, Former Michael Jackson Bodyguard, Says MJ Tried to Have Brother Ran

blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
edited May 2012 in News
Another of Matt Fiddes....  :Pulling_hair:.....[size=12pt]SPEECHLESS [/size]..... :icon_e_sad:<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=18pt]Matt Fiddes, Former Michael Jackson Bodyguard, Says MJ Tried to Have Brother Randy Killed[/size]<br />May 8th, 2012 3:28 PM by Free Britney<br /><br />Michael Jackson's former bodyguard Matt Fiddes claims that the late King of Pop once tried to have members of his inner circle kill Randy Jackson.<br /><br />His brother, not the portly American Idol personality of the same name.<br /><br />In the interview with The Sun (UK), Fiddes claims that Michael was intensely paranoid and "caught in a war with his brothers for years, They were all desperate to sign him up to a $500 million deal for a Jackson 5 reunion tour."<br /><br />randy-jackson-brother-of-michael_255x358.jpgmichael-jackson-trial-pic_262x357.jpg<br /><br />Fiddes explained that the eccentric Michael eventually grew fearful of his sibling.<br /><br />"Things reached a head when Randy was trying to force his way past the bodyguards to speak to him in one of his rented homes. Michael ordered him to be shot."<br /><br />Of course, no one shot Randy, who is alive and (presumably) well right now.<br /><br />Fiddes adds, "[Michael] was out of mind on drugs and luckily Randy was OK."<br /><br />"Randy was so scared he got on the phone and threatened to call the press. He told the bodyguards, 'If you shoot me the whole world will know about it.'"<br /><br />Fiddes also claims MJ despised Madonna and poked holes in a Voodoo doll of Steven Spielberg. None of his accusations have been corroborated.<br /><br />[Photo: WENN.com]<br /><br /><br /><br />Source: Matt Fiddes, Former Michael Jackson Bodyguard, Says MJ Tried to Have Brother Randy Killed - The Hollywood Gossip

Comments

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    hehe
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I know Michael is probably not as easy going as people think, he's probably a little paranoid as well, who can blame him, but sittin' in his crib high on dope, ordering his bodyguard as a gangster to have his own little brother killed? Snake Eyes style? I'm sorry, but that's a few steps too far. I can't even try to imagine that.<br /><br />If this Fiddes guy really said this crap and is not on team MJ making this shit up for a purpose, then someone needs to lock him up and find out what the hell is going on here behind the curtain.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The only death that seemed remotely suspicious was Evan Chandler's 'suicide', since TS seemed to predict it and it happened on a key day.<br />Then there was the supposed insider way back claiming Jermaine tried to kill MJ. <br /><br />MJ from the Glenda tapes on the Jackson family: "Tight-knit, my ass!"