Hi!

SelenaLeahSelenaLeah Posts: 2
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi there! my name is Selena and I am from England. I am not very good at introducing my self in forums but I will just try to explain why I am here!<br />I found this forum only a week ago when suddenly I started to feel "strange" about Michael Jackson "death", so I started to check videos over videos on youtube, pearlj, pablo, doubles, death hoax investigations and stuff like that... Until I found this forum that I think is one of the best regarding the MJ "death".<br />I am not an obsessed fan of MJ, I love some of his songs and most of all I truly admire his message to the world and of course his beauty! :D after 1 second the news talked about his death I said "ok he faked his death, he is alive", not sure why but I did!Now after 4 years without thinking about it I felt the need of investigating more and I have the feeling that something will happen soon. I don't believe in a return like "hey it was a joke, I am alive!" but I do think in some kind of other return/messages. Btw sorry for my english that is not perfect but I am not English native speaking :)<br />

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Welcome! Have fun exploring the forum.  :)<br /><br />Your English is great!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome here !!!  :icon_razz: :michael-jackson:
  • Welcome Selena and enjoy our crazy forum... :bearhug: