Piers Morgan interview with The Jacksons 2012/05/10

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in Documentaries & Interviews
Recorded with phone, was the best I could do on short notice. I think Jermaine's look is kinda telling it all when he says in part 2 around the 4:20 mark that it's just the beginning. I hope he doesn't mean that these past 3 years were just the beginning of the death hoax  :icon_pale:<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />(Part 2 and 3 are not yet fully processed)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Thanks, Souza!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks Souza for being so quick!<br />Seems to me Piers didn't really ask any hard questions, just kept it very light--nothing really new.<br />So no MJ hologram.  Hmm...<br /><br />Piers is going to go on stage and "shake his body down to the ground"!  Now that will be funny!<br />Now Katherine sure knows how to keep her composure when talking about her son as dead.  But then they have all had more than 40 years as an renowned entertainment family, so that's plenty of practice I guess!
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Is Katherine still a Jehovah Witness? If so, do JW believe in the resurrection of Jesus? She said she was a Christian.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1336716095:
    <br />Is Katherine still a Jehovah Witness? If so, do JW believe in the resurrection of Jesus? She said she was a Christian.<br />
    <br /><br />Jehova Witnesses ARE Christians and the definitely believe in Jesus second coming and the resurrection. The difference with catholics for example is that they actually study their Bible, have great Bible knowledge (in general) and believe the end of the world/second coming is in the very near future. (any JW out there: correct me if I'm wrong)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    In regards to this interview, it seemsthat Piers questioned their feelings towards what Conrad Murray did, and that his actions led to MJ's death...Jermaine responds "But that's not all of it though...it's just the beginning" And then he does another one of those laughing grin of his...<br /><br />So this is just the beginning of the investigation into MJ's death, and the suspicious circumstances surrounding it, and my impression is that there are more people involved than just Murray..<br /><br />I maybe wrong..<br /><br />Thanks for sharing this Souza.God bless.<br /><br />JW believe that every dead person with be ressurected from their graves and will return in their original living body, with all sins cleansed away...
  • Magic_Love_4UMagic_Love_4U Posts: 203
    Its just the beginning of the investigation is how I understand it + that the AEG trial is in september.<br /><br />ahh my heart breaks everytime I hear Katherine speak about Michael :(((<br /><br />Well yeah, allthough I believe he is dead (the body) I believe we will see him again.<br />2013 is soon here and in 5th dimension we can meet those who have passed this 3d life, if they chose to stay in fifth and wait for us here on earth.
    on 1336748494:
    <br />Its just the beginning of the investigation is how I understand it + that the AEG trial is in september.<br /><br />ahh my heart breaks everytime I hear Katherine speak about Michael :(((<br /><br />Well yeah, allthough I believe he is dead (the body) I believe we will see him again.<br />2013 is soon here and in 5th dimension we can meet those who have passed this 3d life, if they chose to stay in fifth and wait for us here on earth.<br />
    <br /><br />Eh??

• Great job to hold that phone that steady, thanks Souza! The interview was 21 min and 21 sec -> 2x 777 ;D<br /><br />I had the impression that Marlon did put the emphasis on Michael's "Planet Earth" with his message of loving each other and stop judging too quickly and rediculing others.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks Souza....greatest !!! :bearhug:<br /><br />And as always the center of everything is Michael... :icon_bounce: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_wink: :icon_rr:
  • DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    on 1336752259:
    <br />
    on 1336748494:
    <br />Its just the beginning of the investigation is how I understand it + that the AEG trial is in september.<br /><br />ahh my heart breaks everytime I hear Katherine speak about Michael :(((<br /><br />Well yeah, allthough I believe he is dead (the body) I believe we will see him again.<br />2013 is soon here and in 5th dimension we can meet those who have passed this 3d life, if they chose to stay in fifth and wait for us here on earth.<br />
    <br /><br />Eh??<br />
    <br /><br />I think I know what Magic_Love-4U is referring to.  If you research starseeds,light workers, they talk about the earth moving to the 5th dimension.  There are channelers and messages from aliens and angels about the earth receiving light energy to cause us to move to a higher dimension.  We're moving toward the center of the milky way.  There are websites such as The Galactic Federation of Light and Alienleaks.  There are messages on youtube from Archangel Michael, Salusa, and others.  I don't understand it all fully yet either.  There are a lot of messages out there.  I don't know what is real and what is fake.  What I am thinking is that in the fifth dimension your body can absorb more light.  You would be almost a type of light body ??  We can't see the fifth dimension yet because we are still vibrating at a slower speed.  The speed keeps increasing as we move foward.  Molecules such as carbon etc. change at a higher speed.  I guess than everything will be moving faster and everything has to move up to a higher dimension together ??  They talk about ascending and the ascension.  You have to be spiritually ready for this, however.<br /><br />Message from SaLuSa, April 18 2012<br />Galactic Federation Of Light SaLuSa April 18 2012 - YouTube<br /><br />Also if you go on google and type in The Galactic Federation of Light and Alienleaks many pages and videos will come up.<br /><br />    <br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Okay....just finished watching. Lots of defense of Joe's methods of child raising. It doesn't change my own views that it was extreme. Jermaine says he's not forgiving, and we are yet to know what really happened. Perhaps that is because there is nothing to forgive the Doctor for Jermaine? Anyhow, this sets up a good platform for Jermaine to springboard from as the spokesman regarding the hoax or death scenarios. Present tense used again in 'And He is a big superstar. Interestingly, Jermaine als says his favourite song from J5 is Never Can Say Goodbye. Experientially, that would be ours too Jermaine. As you can see, we are still here almost 3 years later, fossicking through the brothers statements for hoax information. <br />Now....Mother Katherine is much harder to examine impartially. Her pain is tangible. Just that one simple statement that she believes in the resurrection and that she will see Him says it all in that she is stating publicly His innocence right there. Dear Katherine...we too believe in the total innocence of your wonderful son.   
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    on 1336730033:
    <br />
    on 1336716095:
    <br />Is Katherine still a Jehovah Witness? If so, do JW believe in the resurrection of Jesus? She said she was a Christian.<br />
    <br /><br />Jehova Witnesses ARE Christians and the definitely believe in Jesus second coming and the resurrection. The difference with catholics for example is that they actually study their Bible, have great Bible knowledge (in general) and believe the end of the world/second coming is in the very near future. (any JW out there: correct me if I'm wrong)<br />
    <br /><br /> I've been told that JW believe in the "spiritual" resurrection of Jesus but NOT physical. Followers of Christ believe in the "Trinity" (Father, The Son & Holy Spirit) but JW don't. I can't say what Katherine believes or not, just thought it was curious she said she was a Christ follower (Christian). I have know Catholics who study the Bible, there should be many. It's hard to really say a clear statistic cause it's quite difficult to knock on every door. Thank you dear for your reply!  :D
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Just a reminder Katherine is on Piers Morgan - CNN.com Blogs  <br />I'm unable to watch this, I don't have CNN.<br /><br />Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com<br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I hope he doesn't mean that these past 3 years were just the beginning of the death hoax
    <br /><br /><br /><br />"Three  years more" :errrr: :affraid: :icon_lol:
  • on 1337033247:
    <br />Just a reminder Katherine is on Piers Morgan - CNN.com Blogs  <br />I'm unable to watch this, I don't have CNN.<br /><br />Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com<br />
    <br /><br />I just finished watching it and she said quite a few things that were interesting.  For one, she said to this day she had never met Conrad Murray.  I thought I read from some bodyguard that used to work with Michael said she knew him.  She also repeated what Jermaine said and that Jordan Chandler had come out and said MJ didn't do anything to him.  She said Jordy came out and said he was sorry that he didn't apologize to MJ before he "died".  After a commercial break, they showed the clip of Paris speaking at the memorial and Morgan asked about the children and how they were doing.  Of course one of the first things Ms. Katherine said was that Paris begged her to start acting and she mentioned how she can cry on cue.  She says this about a minute after they showed the Paris clip crying at the memorial!  <br /><br />With Ms. Katherine was the guy that Michael left his art with...can't think of his name.  They talked a lot about that and showed some of his art.  They did say it was in a airport hangar and the location is confidential. He said MJ wanted him to sculpture a monument where his fans can go and get married.  :th_bravo:  And I believe he still plans to finish this.<br /><br />I'm sure there are other tidbits that I can't remember.  Maybe Souza can record the repeat on her phone.  I really enjoyed the show tonight.  She was on for the whole hour.  Oh yeah, they did talk a bit about how strict Mr. Jackson was and how Michael did love him.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @6:21 part 1, Marlon describes how Joe kept them busy as kids moving cinder blocks (bricks) from one side of the yard to another. Brickmen.<br /><br />
    The Brick Man<br /><br />Barnum knew the power of mystery. An unemployed man came to his museum and asked Barnum for a job. Barnum handed the man five bricks and instructed him to solemnly place the bricks in various places around the outside of the museum. As he went from spot to spot, he was to replace the brick at each spot with another one that he was carrying. He was to answer no questions, speak to no one, and seem to be deaf and dumb. Once an hour, he was to enter the museum, walk right next to the ticket taker, seem to pay the fee, and then proceed through the museum and out the door. A crowd began to form, watching the man and wondering what he was doing. Many of the crowds followed him into the museum just to see what was going on. In fact, the police had to ask Barnum to stop the man, because the crowds that he was creating were stopping traffic.
    PT Barnum, The Shakespeare of Advertising<br /><br />Marlon's story is followed by Jermaine saying it was about "doing what you're told to do, exactly how you're told to do it." @6:45<br /><br />At the very end of the interview, Piers refers to the hologram possibility and says "let's get to the truth behind all those rumors floating around out there." and all 4 brothers laugh. Not fake TV interview laughter, "you're so stupid" laughter, the kind that comes with a smirk attached.<br /><br />Re: part 3 Brothers interview,<br />I Want You Back -Tito<br />I'll Be There -Jackie<br />Maybe Tomorrow -Marlon<br />Never Can Say Goodbye -Jermaine<br /><br />These guys are giving good clues. Damn Marlon with his choice. Tease.<br /><br />They are darned awkward when asked how they will commemorate MJ on the Unity Tour. It looks staged awkward though, like they are purposely drawing attention to their squirmy body language and hems n haws regarding that question.<br /><br />After Marlon addresses the fans and thanks them for support the Jackson Family and that they appreciate it very much, I wish I could tell what Jermaine mutters. He turns in his chair like he is being passive aggressive. Marlon mutters something right back, there are smiles. I'd love to know what Jermaine said. It's @6:19.<br /><br />Thanks, Souza for posting these.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I watched it as well (Katherine's interview), it was excellent.  Brett Livingstone Strong was there as well and they discussed MJ's artwork quite a bit.  I thought it was interesting when the screen showed the drawing of a key and then a drawing of the number 7 right beside it.  Piers even asked Katherine about MJ's obsession with the number 7 and she said he's the 7th child, 7 letters in his name, 7 represents completeness.  But they certainly did show a lot of drawings/paintings with the number 7.  Katherine also referred to Michael is present tense a couple times.<br /><br />The same commercial played in at least one of the breaks that was played when the brothers were on.  I had noticed it  originally because of the 'front to back, back to front' in the commercial.  I think MJonmind asked if I knew the car brand so I payed attention this time, lol.  I don't see my comments on this in this thread so it must've been the other Piers thread.<br /><br />Here it is:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Just thought the wording was...interesting, lol.
    I recorded Katherine's interview too, it's uploading. I'll post it when it's up.

• Oh, thank you Souza!  I could probably do it but I don't have the patience to sit there and record it with my phone. :)<br /><br />I also didn't know that MJ was obsessed with drawing chairs.  Cool! 8)
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Thanks Souza  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />Looking at the preview, I like Katherine's dove brooch.