Episode of Gossip Girl....Faked Death...Season 5, Episode 23 The Fugitives

YouRnotAlone7YouRnotAlone7 Posts: 246
Scene:  Charles sees his father flatlining in the hospital after a bad car accident.  He walks out of the room.<br /><br />Scene:  Charles is talking to his father who he discovered was really alive.<br /><br />              Charles:  So the car accident was real?<br />              Father:  I was lucky to survive it...but it wasn't an accident.  I'd been threatened.<br />              Charles:  By who?<br />              Father:  A very powerful competitor of mine.  I had information on some transactions of his that could have put him<br />                            away for a very long time when his threats didn't work.<br />              Charles:  So you had someone ram your limo with truck...Dad...you could have gone to the police...you didn't have to....<br />              Father:  Yes I did...he'd made it quite clear that both you and Lilly were fair game.  Once I realized his threats <br />                              weren't empty, the only way out was to make him believe he'd already won.  Once I got to the hospital that<br />                              night, I thought that'd be my best chance.<br />              Charles:  So what....you just paid some doctor to switch off the machines...and hope that Lilly was crying so much she<br />                              notice you were actually still breathing?  What did we bury in that coffin???<br />                Father:  Charles...I'm here with you now trying to explain ....<br /><br /><br /><br />Sound vaguely familiar???? <br /><br /> You can watch the full episode on Official Site of the CW Network | CW Television Shows | CW TV.    I thought it was an interesting parallel.  <br /><br />