BAM!!

supermj4evasupermj4eva Posts: 82
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Is it still going to happen? <br /><br />I personally hope so and think so, but how many of you after nearly 3 years beLIEve that an MJ BAM is going to happen?<br /><br />If you don't, do you beLIEve that he will slowly fade back in, or alternatively he wont be back but he just wants us to know he is alive? <br /><br />Would love to just hear your thoughts :) <br /><br />

Comments

• emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Hi! Since I trust Front, he has given us some hints that Bam will happen, so I believe in that  :icon_e_smile:
  • lacta89lacta89 Posts: 88
    I never believed in BAM'S day...I believe that Michael is behind the curtain since 2009 and he will remain this way. He was on the public spot for 40 years. Imagine having the life he had... not be able to walk down the street, accusations for things you never did, to call you a freak, asexual, molester, to claim that you are ashamed  of your race and soooo many other things the press said about him.I don't think that he will come back but It's pretty clear that he has left as all the hints to let as know that he is alive.  If not, then there are people out there who control a situation and want to let as know that Michael was murdered( I always keep that on my mind just in case). Either way the whole "Michael Jackson is dead" situation is very odd...<br />I hope that he has finally found happiness and I always imagine him sitting on a beautiful garden, been healthy and having fun with his children.  I hope it is so... ;D
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I don't understand why he would leave clues and hints if he just wanted everyone to think he was dead. If he just wanted to disappear he could have done quietly I think. Why would he risk people finding out if he didn't want to come back at some point? Too dangerous..
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I think the most important thing is to be near him whatever he decides to do..as in these 3 years.... with and for Michael forever with endless L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:  :moonwalk_:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    He better come back!  I've got too much riding on this to give up now!  :LolLolLolLol:
  • Well it would have been nonsense to let drop so many clues/hints and remain behind the curtain, I think Michael miss to be under the spotlight (I could be wrong too), I know he is a fighter so it would be awesome if he could right all the wrongs and expose every evil person that hurt him in front of the whole world.<br /><br />Please Michael BAM!, we miss you  :over-react-smiley:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    If he wanted to retire in order to lead a quiet life then he would not have chosen such a disgraceful "manner of death" that enforces the false image of "weirdo drug addict". <br />That´s not the way he would like to be remembered.<br />He fought the tabloid trash, false allegations and bs for all his life. <br />Do you really think he would just leave this world without refuting this?<br />No way.....<br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I do think the BAM will definitely happen.  My big question is - will it be this year (2012)?  And to that, my final answer is.....maybe. 
  • mimi248mimi248 Posts: 124
    on 1337345770:
    <br />I do think the BAM will definitely happen.  My big question is - will it be this year (2012)?  And to that, my final answer is.....maybe. <br />
    <br /><br />i think :/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I believe in BAM.
  • mj777gilmj777gil Posts: 21
    <br /><br />Clues indicating a final BAM are quite subliminal and sometimes we are not able to confirm wether it is a clue or a coincidence.  However, all this Story is full of clues and coincidences (quite strange) in the BAM direction... but I haven't found any clue or coincidence indicating that the BAM will not happen.  <br /><br /> :moonwalk_:<br /><br />Conclusion:  I beLIEve in BAM too. <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    no one gonna take off the title of craziness from me if he will not come back  :over-react-smiley:<br />I believe in BAMMMMMM  :bowdown:
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=14pt]i try 2 (still) believe in bam.... but i'm not able 2 imagine how/where/what could it be!! maybe,if it will happen,it will be in 2013 (and i hope not later),because it will be 4 years after 2009,the beginning of hoax (do u remember? mj said we had only other 4 years 4 saving the planet)[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I think he will BAM, but not musically.  I think when he returns it will be so powerful and so significant that the planet will be knocked off its axis, and what ever it is will change the world.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1337716399:
    <br />I think he will BAM, but not musically.  I think when he returns it will be so powerful and so significant that the planet will be knocked off its axis, and what ever it is will change the world.<br />
    <br /><br />And it's inhabitants will be knocked off their 'asses.'  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    :LolLolLolLol: :michael-jackson:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1337345770:
    <br />I do think the BAM will definitely happen.  My big question is - will it be this year (2012)?  And to that, my final answer is.....maybe. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:  with    [size=10pt] L.O.V.E. [/size]  [size=12pt] L.O.V.E.[/size]      [size=14pt] L.O.V.E.[/size]      :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_razz:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1337708497:
    <br />no one gonna take off the title of craziness from me if he will not come back  :over-react-smiley:<br />I believe in BAMMMMMM  :bowdown:
    Don't worry sis' , if there's no BAMMMM.... the most probably this forum will turn into a therapy forum for all of us losing our minds! We'll still be together ! 0034.gif<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :icon_geek: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:<br /><br />I beLIEve that Michael will BAM!! I'm 200% sure!<br />Not so sure about Elvis though! Pleeeeeasseeeeee  :bowdown: :bowdown:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    The Many Faces of BAM:<br /><br />June 25th  :'(<br /><br />Suspecting the Hoax  ???<br /><br />Finding a Clue  ;D<br /><br />Getting Called Crazy  >:(<br /><br />Self Doubt  :-\<br /><br />Intro to TS  ;)<br /><br />Intro to Front  :D<br /><br />Trying to Understand the Hoax at Times  :-[<br /><br />Reading Non-Believer Babble  ::)<br /><br />Knowing You are Right  8)<br /><br />Connecting the Dots  :o<br /><br />Spreading that LOVE  :-*<br /><br />Excited About BAM  :)<br /><br />Telling the World  :TongueOutSmiley:<br /><br />Post BAM  :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br />This just seems appropriate:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Blessings Always<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • BAM!!<br /><br />Baddddddddd<br /><br />Asssssssssss<br /><br />Michael!<br /><br />That's my interpretation of BAM! means..... :michael_jackson-1135:
  • supermj4evasupermj4eva Posts: 82
    Thanks for all of your replies! <br /><br />I dread the thought of still coming on here still in like 10 years time seeing if there are more clues and still waiting for BAM!  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />"In your own time MJ" I know but Please do it soon I can not take your suspenses :P <br /><br />Or bathing in the moonlight as you call it, lol it drives us insane!  :michael_jackson-1135:<br /><br /><br />Love you Michael
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yes insane. He's a hell of a tease.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    MJ is all about timing, the correct timing for greatest impact.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I still think that Michael will come back...but not the way he was..<br /><br />Something BIG will happen as a result of a BAM...something so massive that the whole world as we know it, will completely change..<br /><br />I think Michael will be saving the planet and the world as we know it..He will raise alot more awareness and awakening for people who have no clue..<br /><br /><br />It has to be on grand scale, otherwise, the media will have a field day with him all over again..and before he can speak, the tabloids will already be running off the press..."[size=12pt]WACKO JACKO IS BACKO [/size] !!"<br /><br />HE WILL COMMUNICATE with his fans and the public, via  SOCIAL MEDIA and will have a hell of a lot of explaining to do... otherwise,<br />he will be right back were he started...<br /><br />It has to be a REVEAL which will be broadcast simultaneously around the globe...    (Just like This is it) <br /><br />It will be something like this:<br />Michael Jackson's cameos in Men In Black II - YouTube<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Oh God