MARK ZUCKERBERG WEDDING Michael Jackson Music in Heavy Rotation

lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
edited May 2012 in News
Mark Zuckerberg Wedding -- Michael Jackson Music in Heavy Rotation | TMZ.com<br /><br />5/20/2012 11:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />[size=14pt]MARK ZUCKERBERG WEDDING <br />Michael Jackson Music<br />in Heavy Rotation<br /><br />EXCLUSIVE[/size]<br />0520-mark-zuckerburg-wedding-mj-performing-getty-facebook-2.jpg<br /><br />Mark Zuckerberg might have more money than the average man, but he has the <br />same musical tastes as everyone else -- because TMZ has learned his wedding was <br />bumping some serious Michael Jackson tracks all night long. <br /><br />A neighbor of the Facebook CEO tells TMZ ... they could hear the music coming from <br />the wedding the entire time (as evidenced by our video where you can hear Billie Joe <br />Armstrong singing from the street).<br /><br />The neighbor tells TMZ there was plenty of upbeat music all night -- including Flo Rida, <br />Bon Jovi and Janet Jackson. But the overwhelming favorite was the King of Pop <br />himself, Michael Jackson. <br /><br />Status update: everyone loves MJ.

Comments

• Thanks for sharing this article with us - I was wondering when TMZ was going to start posting MJ again.<br /><br />Okay - there are two things I noticed right off the bat.<br />1) Status update: everyone loves MJ.<br />2) But the overwhelming favorite was the King of Pop<br />himself, Michael Jackson. <br /><br />The not spoken connection that came to my mind is their financial worth and also their huge success at young ages. I'd be willing to bet that Michael is worth a whole lot more than anyone knows.<br /><br />At any rate, this made me smile. I didn't like some of the comments posted at TMZ but I'll just ignore them because they are ignorant.<br /><br />Blessings to you!<br /><br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />@voice: I never read the comments. Too many morons commenting on the articles, not good for my blood pressure most of the time.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    on 1337552858:
    <br />Okay - there are two things I noticed right off the bat.<br />1) Status update: everyone loves MJ.<br />2) But the overwhelming favorite was the King of Pop<br />himself, Michael Jackson. <br />
    <br /><br />I also noticed at the very bottom the tags, Mark Zuckerberg, Michael Jackson, Facebook. That pretty much sums it up for me! I'm SURE MJ has his hands in there! He probably just made Billions! lol
  • Lately everybody is promoting MJ's music, why?? is he coming back soon and everyone has to get use to his music again and forever??  Hope so  :moonwalk_:<br /><br />The truth is TMZ is helping MJ to be in the spotlight  :woohoo2:
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    on 1337552858:
    <br /><br />Okay - there are two things I noticed right off the bat.<br />1) Status update: everyone loves MJ.<br />2) But the overwhelming favorite was the King of Pop<br />himself, Michael Jackson. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />yes, i noticed that too!  :)
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    on 1337552027:
    <br />Status update: everyone loves MJ.<br />
    <br /><br />Hmm well that certainly made me think of the conversations we've been having in the Front thread...is it just me?<br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1337554611:
    <br />
    on 1337552027:
    <br /><br />Hmm well that certainly made me think of the conversations we've been having in the Front thread...is it just me?<br />
    <br /><br />Yep - I thought the same too when I read that bit. It's similar to when TMZ posted that video of the Hangover monkey on the plane after Front posted the monkey drawing and the conversations which followed from it..
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    on 1337554995:
    <br />
    on 1337554611:
    <br />
    on 1337552027:
    <br /><br />Hmm well that certainly made me think of the conversations we've been having in the Front thread...is it just me?<br />
    <br /><br />Yep - I thought the same too when I read that bit. It's similar to when TMZ posted that video of the Hangover monkey on the plane after Front posted the monkey drawing and the conversations which followed from it..<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah feels like it's getting a bit real..... :woohoo2: :icon_e_surprised: :woohoo2:
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    on 1337555163:
    <br />
    on 1337554995:
    <br />
    on 1337554611:
    <br />
    on 1337552027:
    <br /><br />Yep - I thought the same too when I read that bit. It's similar to when TMZ posted that video of the Hangover monkey on the plane after Front posted the monkey drawing and the conversations which followed from it..<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah feels like it's getting a bit real..... :woohoo2: :icon_e_surprised: :woohoo2:<br />
    <br /><br />also this... From TMZ to Lilwendy, with lo.... uhm.... biceps!<br />
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Interesting choice of words...but it's TMZ! Mark definitively has great taste of music.  :icon_cool:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Get ready for Michael Jackson in Heavy Rotation!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Something's up...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Rotation in simple terms means to turn around...so hmmmm.....still thinking back to that MJ writing on the mirror picture with the circle for some reason....as well as what Front wrote in the latest post.<br /><br />
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    on 1337564023:
    <br />Get ready for Michael Jackson in Heavy Rotation!!<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1337564137:
    <br />Something's up...<br />
    <br /><br />I KNOW I'M ALMOST AS EXCITED AS THIS KID...<br /><br />
    There's gonna be a heavy turn around  :icon_cool:
  • on 1337564023:
    <br />Get ready for Michael Jackson in Heavy Rotation!!<br />
    <br /><br />I can't wait!!!<br /><br />I agree, Souza, I shouldn't have even taken the time to look at those comments. They don't comment out of knowledge.<br /><br />Blessings<br /><br /> :penguin: :penguin:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    :woohoo2:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    [size=18pt]Status update: everyone loves MJ[/size].
    <br /><br />This made my day  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:!<br /><br />Talking about love on the Back thread ;D.<br />I guess it's settled now. We all love MJ :LolLolLolLol:!<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1337578612:
    <br />
    <br /><br />This made my day  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:!<br /><br />Talking about love on the Back thread ;D.<br />I guess it's settled now. We all love MJ :LolLolLolLol:!<br />
    <br />Be nice if it was everywhere! :-*  So many "Morons"... :icon_mad:<br /><br />Interesting the connection now between Facebook's Zuckerberg and Michael.  V had posted that video explaining how Facebook was connected with Illuminati and that Anonybook was going to rival it.<br />Is Michael behind ANONYMOUS
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1337592731:
    <br />
    on 1337578612:
    <br />
    <br /><br />This made my day  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:!<br /><br />Talking about love on the Back thread ;D.<br />I guess it's settled now. We all love MJ :LolLolLolLol:!<br />
    <br />Be nice if it was everywhere! :-*  So many "Morons"... :icon_mad:<br /><br />Interesting the connection now between Facebook's Zuckerberg and Michael. [size=18pt] V had posted that video explaining how Facebook was connected with Illuminati and that Anonybook was going to rival it.[/size]<br />Is Michael behind ANONYMOUS<br />
    <br /><br />V? 
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    How could I be more happy? MJ and Billie Joe in the same article, that made my day  :woohoo2:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I also take it as a little shout out to Sarahli's thread about Front's validations, considering how many of them refer to the MJ Facebook page and entries made there that reflect posts made by Front.<br /><br />Heavy rotation makes me think of the song "This Time Around" from History album.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    It looks like somebody is cooking the pie and it is almost done! Maybe Michael is preparing world "stage" for him. More MJ talk in news, the better for Michael.  :icon_e_smile:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I am trying to understand this TMZ article.....Forbes was reporting that the guests didn't know it was a wedding, till they got there ....under 100 people showed up.  They apparently thought it was a graduation party for Priscilla.  Why would a neighbor tell TMZ about music coming from next door?  Did TMZ have spies talking to the neighbors.......when it was billed as a graduation party?  Also, why would TMZ have a video guy there anyways?  It wasn't a publicized event.  It was very low key....does TMZ stalk everyone?  Or just recent billionaires and pop icons?  So many questions.....but hey, at least everyone loves MJ :) <br /><br />Here's a link to Forbes' article:<br /><br />Mark Zuckerberg And Priscilla Chan Strike A Blow Against The Wedding Industrial Complex - Forbes
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    "Status update: everyone loves MJ"<br /><br />I don´t know if I should think if TMZ is laughing AT us or WITH us