Hi from Perth

leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
edited June 2012 in Introduce yourself
no relevence

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Welcome to the forum leilani. It is always great to have more Aussies among us.  There are quite a few of us from all over. I'm a Queensland gal myself, born and raised up here in the sub tropics, with sun, sand and surf a big part of it. Probably the same for you living  in Perth, as we have sooooo much coast line in Auz.  Sounds like your children love MJ and his music very much.  Hey....and I'm glad you have two female rabbits...I hear they can multiply pretty quickly otherwise.  :icon_geek: 
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    leilani81 welcome
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome leilani in the hoax family  :icon_razz:
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    Hi Leilani  <br /><br />Welcome , i hope you will enjoy your stay!<br /><br /> :)
  • Hi & welcome Leilani, I'm glad that you finally settled down here:)<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • mjj58mjj58 Posts: 25
    I am from Perth Western Australia too :)<br />Near cannington.
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Hello Leilani and mjj58! I'm from Australia too! I'm in Melbourne. There's a few Aussies here and I'm rapt there's new ones. Makes me glad I'm not the only one in this country who sees the truth and doesn't think I'm bonkers when I talk about the hoax  :icon_lol:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Welcome Leilani! I am from Australia as well...Adelaide. Great to have another Aussie here.  :icon_mrgreen:
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    no relevence
    no relevence
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    We aren't allowed to keep rabbits or ferrets for that matter in Queensland,,,,[shakes fist at big brother] but many I know just take a trip down over the border into NSW if they want a rabbit or ferret for a pet. Take that...controlling government types.  :icon_cool:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome Leilani!  I'm from Melbourne...nice and cold here, although not too bad.  I'm glad you joined the forum.  It's pretty quiet here at the moment<br />but never short of things to do and share.....Your children sound amazing..My son is 9 and has recently discovered Michael Jackson through the Experience WII game<br />but unfortunately, he moves more like "Jagger" lol.  Hasn't got the co-ordination yet!!  The interesting part is that I was never a big fan at all.  I loved his music and danced to it everywhere<br />so I am here because of all the inconsistencies and wierd circumstances surrounding his supposed death.  Since being here, I have begun to realise why so many of you are huge fans..<br /><br />Michael is really one of a kind......I admire what he has done and continues to do for the world, and for world peace..He is truly UNIQUE and blessed by god.....I look forward to reading your posts......<br /><br />Mwah...
    no relevence